FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Looks like you have a custom view there mate, try switching back to a regular one & see if it changes. You may have messed something up when customising?

Sorry bro but i didn't really understand you , if you could tell me in detail what to do it would be great

Sorry bro but i didn't really understand you , if you could tell me in detail what to do it would be great

At the top of the screen where it says "Copy of selection info" click & then select one of the standard views. Not sure that is your problem but it looks likely.

Even after all of the patches and ****, I still get the same god **** crashes occurring whenever I enter a squad list or the scouted players list. ******* unbelievable.

Player morale is bollocks.
Just won the league + cup double. Are they happy? Of course not, they're still down because i upset one of their team mates 3 years ago by not selling him within 10 minutes of him asking to leave....

Keeping 24 clean sheets and conceding only 22 goals throughout the whole season in the premier league and still some how not managing to win the thing :(

Andre Wisdom, wants to leave because he doesn't get first team football, declines to move to whoever bids for him, decides he wants to stay, repeat every 6 months. Then you get Sturridge claiming he's unhappy by the way Wisdoms being treated...

Really?!!

Unfortunately yes. My side was top all season but Man Utd kept up and we're just as good and a home draw against west Brom with only four games left allowed utd to go a point ahead which in the end won them the title.

Unfortunately yes. My side was top all season but Man Utd kept up and we're just as good and a home draw against west Brom with only four games left allowed utd to go a point ahead which in the end won them the title.

Wow, unlucky! Saying that I won my first 15 games of the season this season and in the 16th Arsenal beat me and are now one point behind me, sometimes you just can't pull away!

Wow, unlucky! Saying that I won my first 15 games of the season this season and in the 16th Arsenal beat me and are now one point behind me, sometimes you just can't pull away!

Yep exactly that! Utd had the exact same amount of wins, losses and draws as us until the draw with west brown which then of course saw them have one more win than us.

Managing Norwich and two games into the season Howson, Bassong, Olsson, Garrido, R.Bennett and E.Bennett all come to me saying they want to be allowed to talk to Premier League clubs. I ask them what it'll take to keep them, they say I need to assuer them we'll be promoted. I promise all of them we'll be promoted and they're happy. Fast forward to the end of September and we're sitting five points clear at the top of the league after nine games and in the fifth round of the league cup. Are they happy? Are they ****! All six are demanding I let them leave because I haven't kept my promise of being promoted to the Premier League, conveniently ignoring the fact there are still 35 games left to play and the rest of the squad is furious at my failure to keep my promise!

After seeing yesterday's Barca - City match I think you guys should stop complaining about not scoring goals despite plenty of CCCs :P

I guess ccc's converting rates are more or less accurate, people have some sort of tendency to think Messi or Ronaldo should convert any chance in goal when it's nothing like that. Meanwhile, a match like yesterday is no example, it's the not the exception that makes the rule, it's the rule that has an exception and that match was an exception like it were if Barcelona would won by or 7.

Managing Norwich and two games into the season Howson, Bassong, Olsson, Garrido, R.Bennett and E.Bennett all come to me saying they want to be allowed to talk to Premier League clubs. I ask them what it'll take to keep them, they say I need to assuer them we'll be promoted. I promise all of them we'll be promoted and they're happy. Fast forward to the end of September and we're sitting five points clear at the top of the league after nine games and in the fifth round of the league cup. Are they happy? Are they ****! All six are demanding I let them leave because I haven't kept my promise of being promoted to the Premier League, conveniently ignoring the fact there are still 35 games left to play and the rest of the squad is furious at my failure to keep my promise!

It is the worst thing about this game by a long, long way. I'm Atletico Mineiro and Juventus had interest in one of my best youngsters. He asks if he can leave as he wants to play in the Champions League. I respond saying i understand his reasons and will let him go if we get a fair offer. No offer ever came and Juventus dropped their interest. Fast forward 2 years (!) and he is still unhappy that he hasn't left to get Champions League football

Back