FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
As far as player interaction goes I take my frustrations out on the players by just being rude to them and telling them I am the boss so shut up! Even if they make perfectly reasonable demands. The fact they even have the audacity to ask me why they haven't played all season despite multiple promises. I don't care about your crappy little career, it's all about me!

Don't get me started with squad unhappiness just because I happened to be on holiday for 3 days in between matches when everyone wants to chat.

I really hate the private chats. Just the way the screen looks and the robotic responses. I want replies like:
"We've won 10 on the bounce without you! Sod off!"
"I know I promised you a starting place, but that was before I signed Ronaldo. So I didn't really lie."
"Look pal, Lengendinho Jr. has a cool name. He sells merchandise. Dave Smith just isn't exciting."
"So I've promised you starts and lied again and again. If your still stupid enough to believe me for the 10th time you don't deserve to play."
"You're a loanee. You're 2nd class. You've wasted a season here. You think I care?"

How about player responses like:
"The wife wants to live in London. They have better shops than Gateshead."
"Why did you play me in the last match? I don't want starts, I just want to sit on the bench and make money."
"You rested me for 2 games so I was fully fit for the big Champions League match. That actually makes sense. Sorry about that. I need telling these things because I'm a complete idiot."
"Oh yeah. I forgot. I've just recovered from 3 broken legs. So that's why I wasn't playing."

Please bring back the old simple style backroom staff advice where you can just click on "confirm tutoring" etc. I'm sick of talking to those morons. Why can't the coaches just sort out tutoring and preferred moves instead of bothering me.

On a side note I really want a new button for "Go to Next Match". One that actually takes you to the next match and not just the day of match.

In spite of all this. Best FM ever and best game ever!

When you sign pavel savitsky on 3k a week, on a free for Scunthorpe United. Dancing around the room for a solid 5 minutes and then he gets rejected a work permit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the worst thing about this game by a long, long way. I'm Atletico Mineiro and Juventus had interest in one of my best youngsters. He asks if he can leave as he wants to play in the Champions League. I respond saying i understand his reasons and will let him go if we get a fair offer. No offer ever came and Juventus dropped their interest. Fast forward 2 years (!) and he is still unhappy that he hasn't left to get Champions League football

I understand players getting upset with broken promises. If I promised a player first team football and then didn't play him then fair enough. If I said I'd sell a player and then reject every bid for him then fair enough. But getting angry nine games into the season because we haven't been promoted yet is just ridiculous.
I've also just had Gary Hooper and Vadis Odjidja getting angry because I haven't played them. Both came to me with this complaint a day after they returned to full training after missing the start of the season through injury!

View attachment 290662

Gutted. Absolutely gutted.

After taking over at Chelsea in December (somehow sitting in 16th place) I went completely unbeaten in the league, right until the final game of the season. And guess who against? Yup the eventual league winners. So annoying.

Currently managing Celtic after winning leagues with, Juve, man utd & wolfsburg. they were 9th i've won the league and holidayed 1 match to get to scottish cup final quicker & my assistant won 2-1 & got manager of the year WTF!

Currently managing Celtic after winning leagues with, Juve, man utd & wolfsburg. they were 9th i've won the league and holidayed 1 match to get to scottish cup final quicker & my assistant won 2-1 & got manager of the year WTF!

100% record...even better than Tim Sherwood. He deserves it

Stockport

2014/2015 - Predicted to finish 15, finished 2nd, lost in the semi final playoffs on penaltys
2015/2016 - Predicted to finish 5, finished 3rd, lost in the semi final playoffs on penaltys
2016/2017 - Predicted to finish 7, finished 2nd, lost in the final on penaltys
2017/2018 - Finished 1st, ******* FINALLY!@!@!@!@! :D

The feeling i had when i got promoted completely makes the frustration of the last 3 years worth it, **** my life, i love LLM :D

Surely, as Athletic Bilbao manager, I should be able to send a scout on an assignment outside of spain to scout a specific player? There are players like Mikel Arteta, Jonathan Espericueta etc that would be useful additions seemingly but I can't scout them.

My last 4 losses, all 4 games I was the better team throughout:

D29v6Tg.png

0pKZdpL.png

fyzaMHr.png

RCG8Qsd.png

Some of the chances my players miss are unbelievable.

jut typical FM stuff. best team in MLS, but with every time my team had a chance to get the lead for suporters shield , they **** the bed and lose. And of course my defense(who where the best during season) decides to play the worst 2 games of theyre lives in the playoff game. Even after a team meeting and a pep talk whcik fire the whole team up, they decide to lay an egg vs far worst team. unbelievable.

These old days...i am glad that i stopped playing...too many bugs and random things. When you will make a FM playable again i will be back.

Started a "career" yesterday with Nottingham Forest. Had a couple of bad matches in august, then we managed to get a few away wins, which set us on a winning streak for seven games. Then all of a sudden we lose 5-0 against Wolves(away). Okay, I admit I was using an attacking tactic and it backfired, still 5 goals though. Next week we were playing in Birmingham(20th), the usual struggle against relegation candidates(the beloved woodwork). I didn't want to accept it so I reloaded the game(yeah, shame on me) and managed to win 0-9. Here's a pic to prove it. I didn't change a single thing, same starting eleven, same tactics. What's your opinion on the matter?

View attachment 290076

Started a "career" yesterday with Nottingham Forest. Had a couple of bad matches in august, then we managed to get a few away wins, which set us on a winning streak for seven games. Then all of a sudden we lose 5-0 against Wolves(away). Okay, I admit I was using an attacking tactic and it backfired, still 5 goals though. Next week we were playing in Birmingham(20th), the usual struggle against relegation candidates(the beloved woodwork). I didn't want to accept it so I reloaded the game(yeah, shame on me) and managed to win 0-9. Here's a pic to prove it. I didn't change a single thing, same starting eleven, same tactics. What's your opinion on the matter?

View attachment 798255

FM15 is dynamic, that means in most cases you'll get different results even if components are the same. It takes a lot of info into calculation of the final result of the game. Every player has his own 'AI' on the pitch. Sometimes one player having a bad game, giving away cheap goal affect your whole team ( if they have, for example, low determination) and system collapses.

FM15 is dynamic, that means in most cases you'll get different results even if components are the same. It takes a lot of info into calculation of the final result of the game. Every player has his own 'AI' on the pitch. Sometimes one player having a bad game, giving away cheap goal affect your whole team ( if they have, for example, low determination) and system collapses.

That's true, but how is it possible then, that sometimes you can't even get a draw in 30 reloaded matches(I'm a terrible cheater) against the last team? Doesn't matter if I change team talk or anything. Even the goal difference tends to be the same.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, the game should be dynamic, but it doesn't come off. At least I don't see the logic, some matches are always the same.

Last edited:
That's true, but how is it possible then, that sometimes you can't even get a draw in 30 reloaded matches(I'm a terrible cheater) against the last team? Doesn't matter if I change team talk or anything. Even the goal difference tends to be the same.
Well, you can't expect drastic difference in results if you play the same way and doing the same things. FM does not calculate you have played 30 times the same game, they treat it like it's first every time. If you have doubts Fm is scripted, play your players out of the position with uncomfortable tactics. Play 30 games like that and you'll get different results.

Well, you can't expect drastic difference in results if you play the same way and doing the same things. FM does not calculate you have played 30 times the same game, they treat it like it's first every time. If you have doubts Fm is scripted, play your players out of the position with uncomfortable tactics. Play 30 games like that and you'll get different results.

Forgot to mention my concern about it. If I play 30 times, I'm trying out different things that's why I'm playing it 30 times. As an example I use the same tactics for 5 games, leave it to the assistant for the next 5, then a different tactic and so on. That's the thing I don't get. It only took one game to see a massive difference in the gameplay vs Birmingham, then again I could go on with reloading for an hour in another game.

FM isnt detailed as much as some people claiming. Off course there are many functions, but does it working? Imo they are just here.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, the game should be dynamic, but it doesn't come off. At least I don't see the logic, some matches are always the same.
Don't look at just the final score. Take the game as a whole into account. The AI will make changes as the game goes on and also very much dependent on the score.

Back