FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Forgot to mention my concern about it. If I play 30 times, I'm trying out different things that's why I'm playing it 30 times. As an example I use the same tactics for 5 games, leave it to the assistant for the next 5, then a different tactic and so on. That's the thing I don't get. It only took one game to see a massive difference in the gameplay vs Birmingham, then again I could go on with reloading for an hour in another game.
Relative strength of of yours and your opponent team is one constant. That doesn't change. What influence the final outfit of the game is more complex and I guess only handful of people actually know the full story about it. Rest of us can only guess. Different tactics do different things, they fit players in different ways and they counter your opponent tactic in different way as well. Small things like saying something in press conference can affect how both yours and your opponent team will play.
I'm still not sure whats your concern. Is it that results are too similar when you try different things or vice versa?

Relative strength of of yours and your opponent team is one constant. That doesn't change. What influence the final outfit of the game is more complex and I guess only handful of people actually know the full story about it. Rest of us can only guess. Different tactics do different things, they fit players in different ways and they counter your opponent tactic in different way as well. Small things like saying something in press conference can affect how both yours and your opponent team will play.
I'm still not sure whats your concern. Is it that results are too similar when you try different things or vice versa?

It just doesn't make any sense for me, that one game I struggle, then I win it by nine goals, so the difference between the two teams shows. And occasionally games happen which I can reload 30 times, experimenting different tactics or using the same every time without getting a different result. So I could continuously lose to an underdog. Now of course we could blame the press conferences etc., but I just don't get how we can't get a draw in 30 games. Sure, as WJ said the game thinks it's the first game, but couldn't we win by 1 goal at least once? And I don't want to bash the game, as we all love it and we keep playing it regardless how flawed it is.

It just doesn't make any sense for me, that one game I struggle, then I win it by nine goals, so the difference between the two teams shows. And occasionally games happen which I can reload 30 times, experimenting different tactics or using the same every time without getting a different result. So I could continuously lose to an underdog. Now of course we could blame the press conferences etc., but I just don't get how we can't get a draw in 30 games. Sure, as WJ said the game thinks it's the first game, but couldn't we win by 1 goal at least once? And I don't want to bash the game, as we all love it and we keep playing it regardless how flawed it is.
You're comparing two games. It's much, much too small of a sample size to conclude anything.

Have started a network game with some friends and we have all experienced during our matches - at random times - the Tactics button disappears and we are no longer in control of the team. Can't make substitutions, can't give a team talk, can't shout instructions. This KEEPS happening and is ruining the game as the assistant manager often makes bizarre substitutions in our absence! How can this be fixed?! It's ridiculous really.

Never playing fm games again! I gave 15 a chance and thought finally an fm game that does not do stupid things. But then I experienced this. I got bristol City promoted to the championship and then got them to the playoff final. My best player like freeman has played nearly every game, he is one win away from premiership football. And he goes to the press 1 day before the playoff final saying he wants to I leave and is going to force a move. Having scored a hat trick in the semis his morale was superb but now it is very low. Cuz obviously now he knows he wants to leave, he has no confidence in his ability on the pitch! Ridiculous. And I get to half time in the final and he is having a shocker, having tbeen the best player in the league. Complete and utter random nonsense that would only happen on an fm game. This would never happen ever in real life. As soon as the realism of the game goes, I stop playing. It no longer feels real but more like the idea am doing a bit too well and need some kinda handicap like making my star player go to the press and lose all h u a confidence. Fuming.

Fm games like all games are scripted. People on here get upset by it. But on fm2014 I did an experiment in playing a game over and over and I lost 30 odd times and won 0 times and it was a rubbish side.

Bring back the "rating free" fining system! Or make the rating system so that it takes much much more off from the rating if the players mistake costs the team the match. I dont care how good you played if you're ridiculous mistake costs us the game!

Every other goal the game throws in my face is apparently "offsides" even though I'm pretty sure most of them aren't even offsides. -_-

Every other goal the game throws in my face is apparently "offsides" even though I'm pretty sure most of them aren't even offsides. -_-
Not sure if you know this, but set your replays to "Goal Action" it'll show the offside lines then.

I think the manager promises feature is a little flawed. I'm managing Arsenal and have Timo Horn as backup to Wojciech Szczesny. In September 2017 he requested more first team game time and was becoming frustrated at sitting on the bench, so I instantly started him in each of the games during the 61 day promise 'window' (keeping Szczesny on the bench in the process, something I'm not entirely comfortable with). However, during this time there was an international break, which means we lose a week's worth of games. He played in 8 games during the 61 days, which is every single minute of every single match, and is still annoyed at the lack of first team football.

I think the manager promises feature is a little flawed. I'm managing Arsenal and have Timo Horn as backup to Wojciech Szczesny. In September 2017 he requested more first team game time and was becoming frustrated at sitting on the bench, so I instantly started him in each of the games during the 61 day promise 'window' (keeping Szczesny on the bench in the process, something I'm not entirely comfortable with). However, during this time there was an international break, which means we lose a week's worth of games. He played in 8 games during the 61 days, which is every single minute of every single match, and is still annoyed at the lack of first team football.

Happens all the time, like the one that pops up with players saying "unhappy at lack of first team football" when they have started every game of the season and played nearly every minute of those games.

Also, I don't know if it's just plain coincidence, but for each player I send out on loan for the full season they all seem to get injured for at least a month. I think I've had 3 youngsters out for 3-4 months with a torn/broken/fractured something.

Although I have to admit I like how on this years rendition it is much easier to actually loan out youngsters, whereas previously no one would take them. Like what's that? an 18yo wonderkid better than our entire squad? for free? nah we'll pass thanks...

Offering James Ward Prowse out on loan to any team, 0% Wages paid, 0 fee, 6 month loan, no offers....

OKAY THEN

I'm getting extremely frustrated with the type of AI goals. 1 in 3 are rebounds.
Also, when they do score a 1 on 1, it's there first clear cut chance. Yet I have to get 3 or 4 clear cut chances to score.

Back