FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Yeah, but not by anyone who knows anything about tactics or the game.

The incompatibilities of my database with some others, which I can't solve now because I can edit the xml with notepad, which solved some incompatibilities in previous versions.

And not being able to solve the issues with a portuguese database I was asked to help solve.

:'(

Mid-season "slump" hits again like clockwork in January. Suddenly my previously solid defence leaks like a ************ and I have to work at least 20-30 minutes in the box to get a goal while opposiotion scores every time they attack. This is complete BS!

After two games I get my squad complaining for unfairly treating a player, for not playing him regularly of course, BUT I DO. Christ its so annoying I get people unhappy so often I thought it was supposed to be fixed in the new patch?

Mid-season "slump" hits again like clockwork in January. Suddenly my previously solid defence leaks like a ************ and I have to work at least 20-30 minutes in the box to get a goal while opposiotion scores every time they attack. This is complete BS!

Hello, Mr Ancelotti. :P

Sorry, couldn't resist the joke.

Still loving the game, but you can't help but feel a little annoyed when the captain of Newcastle Utd, Collocini, stays unhappy the entire season at the fact I sold Sammy Ameobi (my 5th choice striker seeing as I am not using a tactic with any wingers)

Why is this new patch so *****? Seriously massive steps backwards, when you're hitting the 'woodwork' 3-4 times EVERY game, accompanied with a disallowed goal every other game.

Also, why do strikers always get such bad ratings? Managing Sassuolo, Simone Zaza score 32 in 37 league appearances and has an average rating of 7.23. Richairo Zivkovic scores 27 in 36 the following year, has an average rating of 7.06.

The devs seriously need to start putting proper work into the game. It's all well and good updating players, teams etc but the developments on the engine have been so slow and poor. First time in 7 years i'm genuinely considering pulling the plug on FM.

Winning basically everything with Liverpool 10 years in a row - club reputation still on 4.5 stars

Hoffenheim comes along and wins Bundesliga ONE time - club reputation shoots up to 5 stars

**** you, SI :)

Winning basically everything with Liverpool 10 years in a row - club reputation still on 4.5 stars

Hoffenheim comes along and wins Bundesliga ONE time - club reputation shoots up to 5 stars

**** you, SI :)

same happened to me, did the treble, rep dropped, wtf

Going on a 53 match unbeaten streak in the league only to have it ended by a newly promoted team who you beat 8-1 earlier in the season...

personally i feel teams don't score because either their forwards have a bad day or the goalie plays amazing, i find it very rare for a defence to dominate and be the strength.

When it seems that is the case it is in fact the issue of the team who does well having their midfield dominate. the midfield either control the ball or stop it getting to the defence.

I feel you very rarely see instances where there is a well drilled defence who dominate the ball, this frustrates me, hence shown by the numerous high shot/chance games we see in fm

i would prefer to see less great goal keeping performances and more where your defenders play like rocks, which is also much more often in real life. for example in the epl david de gea is the only goalie you could say has been brilliant on serveral occasions for his teams. whereas you could list numerous defensive units

Last edited:
personally i feel teams don't score because either their forwards have a bad day or the goalie plays amazing, i find it very rare for a defence to dominate and be the strength.

When it seems that is the case it is in fact the issue of the team who does well having their midfield dominate. the midfield either control the ball or stop it getting to the defence.

I feel you very rarely see instances where there is a well drilled defence who dominate the ball, this frustrates me, hence shown by the numerous high shot/chance games we see in fm

i would prefer to see less great goal keeping performances and more where your defenders play like rocks, which is also much more often in real life. for example in the epl david de gea is the only goalie you could say has been brilliant on serveral occasions for his teams. whereas you could list numerous defensive units

AMEN! I've wanted greater defensive tactical emphasis for years and its nice to see i'm not the only one :)

A well drilled defensive set up is definitely possible. You might want to have a look at some of Cleons threads on the SI tactics forums on how to build a dominating defence.

Back