FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
I never win a penalty shoot-out on this game.

Whenever the match goes to penalties, I just go do something else because when I return to my laptop, we would've lost.

It's ridiculous, it must be bug.

I've had around 10 cup penalty shoot-outs. I've not won one of them.

The crazy thing is I have around 7 players who are more than competent in the art of the penalty.

But the game just won't let me win a penalty shoot-out.

So I waste all the stamina and end up going into the next game with 80% conditioning.

It's ridiculous.

Let me win a penalty shoot-out ffs. It's a ******* joke honestly.

And when I compare penalty taking abilities with the other team, most of the time I have the better takers (PK, Finishing & Composure)

What's wrong with this ******* game!

Last edited:

Whenever the match goes to penalties, I just go do something else because when I return to my laptop, we would've lost.

The crazy thing is I have around 7 players who are more than competent in the art of the penalty.

So I waste all the stamina and end up going into the next game with 80% conditioning.

It's ridiculous.

And when I compare penalty taking abilities with the other team, most of the time I have the better takers (PK, Finishing & Composure)

Firstly, it isn't a bug just because you lose penalty shootouts. You're the manager. Manage.

How do you determine that you're "better" at taking penalties? In other words, what exactly do you look at when deciding who takes penalties? Only those 3 factors?

Regardless, it isn't a bug or the game.

It's ridiculous.

I can only assume you are playing as England.

The spam here is so frustrating! Why on earth do they think that we'll fall for some sort of Vashikaran scam when we already have black magic?

Why is this new patch so *****? Seriously massive steps backwards, when you're hitting the 'woodwork' 3-4 times EVERY game, accompanied with a disallowed goal every other game.

Also, why do strikers always get such bad ratings? Managing Sassuolo, Simone Zaza score 32 in 37 league appearances and has an average rating of 7.23. Richairo Zivkovic scores 27 in 36 the following year, has an average rating of 7.06.

The devs seriously need to start putting proper work into the game. It's all well and good updating players, teams etc but the developments on the engine have been so slow and poor. First time in 7 years i'm genuinely considering pulling the plug on FM.

Er, they work on the match engine ALL YEAR ROUND. The Match has its own 8 man team who do nothing but work the ME all year round.

I'm not even sure your complaints match up to "but the developments on the engine have been so slow and poor", especially when you can see clear differences in the ME from the start to now. Of all the things that are actually real issues in the Match Engine, you have picked up on none of them, in fact the vast majority of the thread has complained bout things that arent even bugs, but actually missed genuine issues, been fascinating to read since the start. I would love to see stats of you hitting the woodworks in every single game you have played, and all the disallowed goals (though I don't even get the issue here).

Last edited:

It's ridiculous.

It has been a curious appearance (in the sense of looks like but doesn't have to be real) in the last one or two versions that the players with higher penalty taking attribute (coupled with decent finishing and composure) are the ones who miss them. Now, there can well be other factors to take into the account and that be a totally false perception, but I remember in FM14 setting for penalty taking my most average takers, not too good, not too bad. If, I mean IF, there were any truth to that, my bet would be it's a side effect of the high conversion rate penalties have since FM14 (I'm not sure if already from FM13). The one penalty shoot out in FM14 I had I won after 44 shots between both sides. If penalties are converted so easily that the miss chance is minimal for everyone, it ends with poor and great takers having virtually the same chance to get the miss: one per long penalty shoot out.

"Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."

When i'm trying to create a Thread, this comes up! How do I resolve this??

15 wins in a row till Di Maria suddenly gets home sick my team morale went from superbly to sh*t... how unrealistic is that.

I Somehow Managed To Get My Team Relegated Then My Whole Squad Winge About Being Relegated All Wanting To Move To Bigger Clubs Who Have No Interest In Them And They End Up Leaving On Free Transfers So I End Up Having To Sign A Boatload Of Free Agents To Fill The Massive Void Seriously Annoying

is't it normal that if you relegate most players wan't to leave?
not everyone is like buffon are nedved to stay with the club

Seems like Notts forest can't seem to get work permits approved lol don't have no problem with bigger teams

Playing in St.James park which looks like it was constructed out of pure rust.

This game hurts my brain sometimes :(

2015-04-1900001.jpg

2015-04-1900002.jpg

2015-04-1900003.jpg

2015-04-1900004.jpg

And I won't even complain about averaging 3 posts per game :(

9 of my players in the Brazil squad and missing 2 months of the season and the Copa Libertadores final...:@

AI not resting tired players?

I bought Gabriel Barbosa with the loan out back to Santos for the rest of the season. He came back at the end of the season before joining my Brazil team on international matches. I decided to loan him back to Santos after that since he was still not in my plan yet and that he had a good form. I didnt realize that was a mistake as he was in need of a good rest before the season (which he didnt due to the international matches). So that poor guy had to play every match for Santos with 70 - 80% condition. XD

Why doesnt AI rest him?

Top-Flight Managers leaving to clubs.

What is with Managers at Big Clubs leaving to lesser clubs just because they are front runners? Chelsea just won the UCL in 2015 (I won PL, FA, and Europa League w/ Everton) and Mourinho then joins Inter just because they expressed interest. HE LEFT THE TEAM THAT JUST WON UCL TO INTER WHO FINISHED 7TH IN SERIE A.

This seriously needs to be fixed and it's not the only time, same save file, Pep left Bayern for Man Utd. I've also seen Ancelotti leave Real for Inter as well after a La Liga, Cup double (viable as Ancelotti is Italian) but the funniest was Laurent Blanc leaving PSG for Borussia Monchengladbach. And none of them were insecure job status.

Completely ruins the experience.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Back