You use the OP OI?

I'm using the control in first halfs and when I'm winning 3-0 at half-time, move to attack.

When you are winning for 3 change to attack ? what is the logic of that ? just to score more goals ?

Last edited:
Having huge success with this tactic!

If you have the right players to this it´s unstoppable...and don´t put shot less to players, who cares if there are 40 shots in one game with 20 on target if you score 4 or 5...it´s all about football, attacking and beautiful football.

Well done man, probably the best FM15 tactic out there...;)

Thanks my friend...you can try also folhadal tweaks, they are in OP and they are very good to!
I am working on a tweak and in the next few days my tests should be finish to release here the Tuga2!

ok but i like more winning 3.0 tanha 12.1

Huh? you'd rather witn 3-0 than 12-1? That makes no sense. Even to give up just one goal on average every match is very good. So that does not show a lack of defence. However scoring 12 goals means your attack is working wonders.

Huh? you'd rather witn 3-0 than 12-1? That makes no sense. Even to give up just one goal on average every match is very good. So that does not show a lack of defence. However scoring 12 goals means your attack is working wonders.
ok but i follow mourinho filosofy if u dont conced a goal dont lose.

ok but i follow mourinho filosofy if u dont conced a goal dont lose.

It doesn't matter what your philosophy is. Winning 12-1 is worlds better than winning 3-0. Ya, true, you can't lose if you don't concede a goal, but you can defintiely draw. You will without a doubt get all 3 pts if you score 12 goals lol. I guarantee you Mourinho would take 12-1 over 3-0. He'd probably take half of that..6-1 over 3-0. Conceding 1 goal is not a sign of bad defense. In fact, conceding just 1 goal on average would give you one of the best defenses of that season

I could understand rather winning 3-0 than 4-1. But I'd take winning 5-1 over 3-0 any day. Ya, clean sheets are nice, but I'd rather score a lot of goals, and trade a conceding a goal or two to do so. I am an attacking person. I love stats. Love when my attacking mids and strikers are scoring goals and leading the league.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what your philosophy is. Winning 12-1 is worlds better than winning 3-0. Ya, true, you can't lose if you don't concede a goal, but you can defintiely draw. You will without a doubt get all 3 pts if you score 12 goals lol. I guarantee you Mourinho would take 12-1 over 3-0. He'd probably take half of that..6-1 over 3-0. Conceding 1 goal is not a sign of bad defense. In fact, conceding just 1 goal on average would give you one of the best defenses of that season

I could understand rather winning 3-0 than 4-1. But I'd take winning 5-1 over 3-0 any day. Ya, clean sheets are nice, but I'd rather score a lot of goals, and trade a conceding a goal or two to do so. I am an attacking person. I love stats. Love when my attacking mids and strikers are scoring goals and leading the league.
i said 12-1 but its random result, i could say 5-3 or 6-3

i said 12-1 but its random result, i could say 5-3 or 6-3

But nonetheless you still said you'd rather win 3-0 than 12-1, regardless of what hypothetical sitaution you were talking about. Heck, I'd take 6-3 over 3-0 lol.

Please use google translate if you need to discuss anything on here if you are poor at speaking english. It is an English run site. Thank You.

Utilize Traduz Google , se você precisa para discutir qualquer coisa aqui se você é pobre em falar Inglês . É um local executar Inglês . Obrigado.

right because Google translate will translate for you what the FM positions CWBL and CWBR are in your language. Great advice!

right because Google translate will translate for you what the FM positions CWBL and CWBR are in your language. Great advice!

Not what he is saying. If you don't know what CWBL means, then use google translate to form an english question about what it means. He is not saying plug CWBL into google translate. Lol come on man!

I am sure most understand abbreviations for positions. Cant see why you got so upset about it. If a mod had requested the same you would not have given such a flippant answer would you?

Back to the main thread. Finished 3rd with Tottenham in the league. Won the FA Cup and also won the Europa League. Looking at seeing what the next season does once I bring in better players suited to the system.

Last edited:
I am sure most understand abbreviations for positions. Cant see why you got so upset about it. If a mod had requested the same you would not have given such a flippant answer would you?

Obviously he didn't understand the abbreviation so that's why he asked and I just helped him out by responding. That's what we're here for to help each other out.

Obviously he didn't understand the abbreviation so that's why he asked and I just helped him out by responding. That's what we're here for to help each other out.

Yes but in English. If I went onto a foreign FM site then I expect to ask questions in the sites language. If I started speaking Italian on here then I would expect to be called up on it. It's an English spoken forum. It's called etiquette.

I get that. This site is definitely for helping each other out. We are just saying that the guy asked his question in a different language. He will get more support if he asks the question in English. And since he doesn't know english, then he should try using google translate, where he types in his question, in his native language and it will translate it to english, cut it and paste it in the forums. Of course it is going to be grammatically incorrect, but people will get what he is trying to ask.

Back