^^)

Nope, just same last name.

will try to use the tactic design i like 4-1-1-2-1 very assymstric, using your tweaks for control and less long shots and the main principles and instructions as the original tactic... i think it will work fine...

Btw how about possesion? your team has nice possession % ?

The only problem with this tactic, it's that when you play it with a mid table or non favourite club, the centre midfield is totally ran over by other teams centre midfielders. This may work very well in teams such as Benfica or Porto in the league, but I doubt that it does the same for teams like mine, Vitória de Guimarães.

You mean Folhadal's tweak or original tactic?

I'm currently using Vitória de Guimarães in a World League database and having much success! Only half way through the season but here's how its looking so far! Media Prediction = 16th

View attachment 323218 View attachment 323217 View attachment 323216 View attachment 323215

Had First Transfer window disabled but was able to bring in 4 players who have played key roles on my team!

What a stud striker this guy has been for me and for free!

View attachment 323214

Just brought in Pavel Savitskiy in January window for free to play ML position. Great attributes at such a young age! I like playing opposite foot on wingers as in this tactic with the F9 dropping down and creating space the wingers act like Inside Forwards.

View attachment 323210

[QUOTE = mantorras77; 2386245] Vous voulez dire tweak ous Une tactique originale de Folhadal? Je utilise ACTUELLEMENT Vitória de Guimarães Dans base de juin de Données de la Ligue Mondiale et Ayant beaucoup de succès! À mi-chemin only A travers la saison, Mais VOICI commentaire fils l'air si loin! Prédiction de Médias = 16 Avaient première fenêtre de transfert désactivée, but was en mesure d'Apporter Quatre Joueurs Qui Ont Joué des rôles clés Dans mon équipe! Quel Attaquant de goujon gars de CE was pour moi et Gratuitement! Juste Apporte Pavel Savitskiy Dans la fenêtre Janvier Gratuitement à Jouer la position de ML. Grands attributs A un si jeune âge! Je aime Jouer sur pied Opposé ailiers comme dans un this tactique with the F9 de Descendre et de creer un espace les ailiers agissent Comme l'intérieur vers l'avant. [/ QUOTE]

View attachment 718890 View attachment 718891 View attachment 718893 View attachment 718895

View attachment 718897

View attachment 718907

What the tactic?

Guys, how do I ensure my OI's are selected in match? I've done them in my tactic set-up but when I play a game they are not selected?

Eusebios, u have here a great tactic, the base tactic is the best out of all the tweaks, unique thing u guys need to do, is take hard takle from the back 4! all the rest let it just be, shot less? pls just leave as it is, because most goals come from a shot that the gk defends then always apear someone to finish, so dont tick shot less. BE SMART AND RAPE THEM ;) btw unique thing u can do without change the way of this tactic is played, is change the striker to Treq, CF, TM, DLF, or even ADF. only poacher i've notice cant perform as well as the others.

bom trabalho eusebios!

Last edited:
Guys, how do I ensure my OI's are selected in match? I've done them in my tactic set-up but when I play a game they are not selected?
If you pre set them in the tactics page, they are there. When you go into your match and get to the pre-game O/Is screen, it shows you a different screen by default. You will be able to toggle between two different screens: "show positions" and "show players". One of the screens is always blank, and that is where your assistant managers suggestion would show up if you ask him to set it. The other screen shows your pre set OIs and that is what it uses

If you put them on the stay the same for the time of the save.. if you start a new game you will need to do them again
..just make sure that your AM is not selected to do OI, before the screen "continue to team talk" OI sreen you can look for "show positions" botton. hope that helps..

Hello. How do you change it, so you pick your team in the same way as FM2014? I mean, you don't have the "pick boxes" (like these: View attachment 719084) You just pick your team like FM2014, as we see in one of your SS in your OP: View attachment 719085..

I'm from Denmark, so it's a bit hard to explain what I mean. But I hope you know it.

It is different now. In the drop down next to the role, players that fit that position and role will be in it. You select that way. or you can go to your squad screen and select that way.

It is different now. In the drop down next to the role, players that fit that position and role will be in it. You select that way. or you can go to your squad screen and select that way.

Yeah I know that.

But on Eusebios' SS in the OP, It's looks like it's the same way as in FM14?

You mean Folhadal's tweak or original tactic?

I'm currently using Vitória de Guimarães in a World League database and having much success! Only half way through the season but here's how its looking so far! Media Prediction = 16th

View attachment 718890 View attachment 718891 View attachment 718893 View attachment 718895

Had First Transfer window disabled but was able to bring in 4 players who have played key roles on my team!

What a stud striker this guy has been for me and for free!

View attachment 718897

Just brought in Pavel Savitskiy in January window for free to play ML position. Great attributes at such a young age! I like playing opposite foot on wingers as in this tactic with the F9 dropping down and creating space the wingers act like Inside Forwards.

View attachment 718907

I mean the tweak. I said that based on removing one MC, removing filling in the centre field. Having one more striker is good but for big clubs that aren't submitted to a lot of pressing by opponents. It' my point of view, you and FM may not agree with me. :p

[QUOTE = mantorras77; 2386245] Vous voulez dire tweak ous Une tactique originale de Folhadal? Je utilise ACTUELLEMENT Vitória de Guimarães Dans base de juin de Données de la Ligue Mondiale et Ayant beaucoup de succès! À mi-chemin only A travers la saison, Mais VOICI commentaire fils l'air si loin! Prédiction de Médias = 16 Avaient première fenêtre de transfert désactivée, but was en mesure d'Apporter Quatre Joueurs Qui Ont Joué des rôles clés Dans mon équipe! Quel Attaquant de goujon gars de CE was pour moi et Gratuitement! Juste Apporte Pavel Savitskiy Dans la fenêtre Janvier Gratuitement à Jouer la position de ML. Grands attributs A un si jeune âge! Je aime Jouer sur pied Opposé ailiers comme dans un this tactique with the F9 de Descendre et de creer un espace les ailiers agissent Comme l'intérieur vers l'avant. [/ QUOTE]

View attachment 718897

View attachment 718907

What the tactic?

original with shoot less on both CM's

Isit me or does this tactic lack the killer instinct? Im winning games by 2-1 or 1-0 and I am drawing a lot of games too..

I never use only one tactic, but I played this one for difficult games, with bigger clubs or better teams. Still I never lost a single game with this tactic. Also I've made a variation of this tactic with a 4-3-2-1 formation and it works great as well. Usually. I need only 5-10 minutes to take control of the match and to dominate it.

Can anyone explain me the attacking corners setup?

I've tried to replicate it, but no one goes to collect the short corner, because there's no one set up to go there, but during the game, with this tactic, there's always someone there!!

When i've tried to duplicate it, no one goes there and the corners are sent to the penalty area....

Back