Now romping the league and winning everything. Will post up some screenies soon.

Line-up A
View attachment 721375

Line-up B
View attachment 721379

I make a constant rotation.

Thats amazing! Shouldn't your Line-up B be your A? lol :)

I'm using Boavista and I have Teixeira loaned to me from Benfica and he's been consistently solid as a Box to Box for me as well.

I'm going to have to give your tweak a try because those results vs Chelsea are incredible with that line-up!

Thats amazing! Shouldn't your Line-up B be your A? lol :)

I'm using Boavista and I have Teixeira loaned to me from Benfica and he's been consistently solid as a Box to Box for me as well.

I'm going to have to give your tweak a try because those results vs Chelsea are incredible with that line-up!
It depends, i changed the alignments many times during the season, usually those with the best average exibiocional are playing away matchs.

Teixeira is one of my best players, but I'm playing with a upate that improves the CA/PA of players in the Portuguese league, they are not "attribute monsters", but they are all pretty solid players.

ps. This season I'm beat all records :wub:
View attachment 322111

It depends, i changed the alignments many times during the season, usually those with the best average exibiocional are playing away matchs.

Teixeira is one of my best players, but I'm playing with a upate that improves the CA/PA of players in the Portuguese league, they are not "attribute monsters", but they are all pretty solid players.

ps. This season I'm beat all records :wub:
View attachment 721517

What about OIs for your tactics?

should i use atack version firstly or control versin (begining of the match)

should i use atack version firstly or control versin (begining of the match)

Starts matches always with the control version.

Right now, I use, almost always, the control version, the attack version, only in very specific moments of the match.

Does this work with lower leagues in England
If it works in spanish lower leagues, it will work in England too. Just stick with it. Don't let a few bad results at the start to discourage you, keep playing, stick with the tactics and when they finally start to work, it'll become unstoppable.

Don't work in the new patch;/ last patch win everythink in league ,new patch,first match onlu 2-2

Last edited:
Back