I would say that's a fair assessment i mean when i originally i posted the tweak i said it was for a top 6 team. I mean teams i have had success with is teams like Benfica, Fiorentina, Ajax, PSV and Valencia. That being said though i think with lower than a top 6 team that playing a transfer market a bit can still get you the right people to make a considerable push with this and make it work.

Take my Fiorentina game for example i sold Cuadrado right off the bat and got 27 million for him with this i bought like 6 players youngsters and good ones that work in this tactic like one of the Romero's in midfield, Depay up front just to name a few. I think with a lower team that signing's are vital who you buy does really matter.

The thing is thought once the stars align your team is a mountain of an attacking threat up front and will cause the best teams a lot of problems.

Under normal circumstances and previous FM's this would be my perfect tactic as I generally enjoy building up a good squad over a few seasons and turning them into the best. Sadly FM15 has all but ruined this way of playing as it is so easy to over achieve. I cannot get past 2 or 3 seasons in this version because after a couple of years there is nothing left to achieve. :(

Under normal circumstances and previous FM's this would be my perfect tactic as I generally enjoy building up a good squad over a few seasons and turning them into the best. Sadly FM15 has all but ruined this way of playing as it is so easy to over achieve. I cannot get past 2 or 3 seasons in this version because after a couple of years there is nothing left to achieve. :(

Then start at the Vanaram North/South. It will definitely take more than 3 seasons to overachieve lol

Then start at the Vanaram North/South. It will definitely take more than 3 seasons to overachieve lol

Again no point. Its too easy to bring in a squad of free transfers that are 10 times better than existing squads. The balance has completely gone from the game now and I doubt the final patch will make much of a difference.

Again no point. Its too easy to bring in a squad of free transfers that are 10 times better than existing squads. The balance has completely gone from the game now and I doubt the final patch will make much of a difference.

It would still take you more than 3 years to take a level 6 vanarama n/s squad to the bpl and then champions league.

Its such a chore I would probably commit hari kari first lol

Well, you just contradicted yourself with what you just said. You just stated that the game is too easy and you have nothing left to achieve after 2-3 years. But then said it is such a chore to spend 6+ years getting a Vanarama n/s squad promoted to the BPL lol. What is it? too easy or you just don't want the serious challenges?

Well, you just contradicted yourself with what you just said. You just stated that the game is too easy and you have nothing left to achieve after 2-3 years. But then said it is such a chore to spend 6+ years getting a Vanarama n/s squad promoted to the BPL lol. What is it? too easy or you just don't want the serious challenges?

No I haven't, the game is a chore BECAUSE its too easy and all I would be doing for 6+ years is pressing continue. There is no longer any excitement about the game.

No I haven't, the game is a chore BECAUSE its too easy and all I would be doing for 6+ years is pressing continue. There is no longer any excitement about the game.

Sorry you feel that way. In my eyes. The game is a blast. Loving every second of it. LLM is definitely a tough challenge. Looking forward to starting one.

I will start in normal mode and use your tactic, I will giving feedback

Is anyone who has improved the game in defense?
My result 5-4, 5-2, 5-5, 4-2, 4-3.... This is terrible!

Fiorentina or AC Milan not yet chosen

Ah ok. If you were going with the BPL, then choose Liverpool. Sturridge is phenomenal at the TM striker in this tactic. Got him to score 60+ goals each season. And balotelli is phenomenal at the other striker position. Forgot which one I had him at.

Is anyone who has improved the game in defense?
My result 5-4, 5-2, 5-5, 4-2, 4-3.... This is terrible!

what team are you using? I always finished top 3 in least goals conceded with this tactic. My D always played well even with just average to above average defenders.

USMNT , I now that team trainig isn't important for you but for me when I train Team Cohesion in all season my result is very good , when I change training my result are mixed.. ;>

USMNT , I now that team trainig isn't important for you but for me when I train Team Cohesion in all season my result is very good , when I change training my result are mixed.. ;>

It is important. Just not in the way people think. I take tream training very important. It just has very little to do with how your team will do that you and the success of your tactic.

Considering what I just said above, that is probably just a placebo. The only time you really need team cohesion is when you have some new players joing your starting squad or rotation. If it is the same players, they are cohesive. So, it will really not do much. With this tactic I have always had it set at Attacking, and sometimes rotated it to ball control.

Back