Just had probably the best season with any striker with this tactic. My team is in 2019 and my team is now full of quality. Luka Jovic has been on form all season just absolutely battering teams and scoring against everyone still on his way to beating the italian best ever scoring record of 275 but what a return from a striker.

View attachment 304350

Just had probably the best season with any striker with this tactic. My team is in 2019 and my team is now full of quality. Luka Jovic has been on form all season just absolutely battering teams and scoring against everyone still on his way to beating the italian best ever scoring record of 275 but what a return from a striker.

View attachment 763818

Jovic played 59 games WTF .....when i buy Jovic in my 10 saves he got injury every little while ... he can t play max 30 straight games

View attachment 763818
which tactic? :)

Jovic played 59 games WTF .....when i buy Jovic in my 10 saves he got injury every little while ... he can t play max 30 straight games
I have had barely any injuries with him at all i cant even remember him having one, on top of that he has 20 natural fitness he is the fittest player in my whole squad. Maybe a random fitness stat i ain't entirely sure on that but i know some young players do have that. These are his stats he has more or less played first team football since he arrived at the club he replaced Gomez as my main striker.

View attachment 304343

@ Rrepek this one View attachment 304344

Last edited:

View attachment 763818

Oh Wow! I haven't seen this many goals from a striker since fm12 with the Grid tactic, Hough's tweak of it and Hazza's unbeatable 4123. Who said plug and play was dead?!

Absolute quality mate :)

Show your team/player positions in your save with Fiorentina cyril
And who takes your corners, free-kicks, throws, etc?

Show your team/player positions in your save with Fiorentina cyril
And who takes your corners, free-kicks, throws, etc?
Here's my positions of who plays where.

View attachment 304295

Here's Set pieces all-though i believe setting set pieces doesn't matter too much the best people will generally take them anyway. The only thing i change i always like my main striker to take pens in this case it's Jovic.

View attachment 304294

Here's my positions of who plays where.

View attachment 763926

Here's Set pieces all-though i believe setting set pieces doesn't matter too much the best people will generally take them anyway. The only thing i change i always like my main striker to take pens in this case it's Jovic.

View attachment 763928

you have nice dream team of FM2015 can you post over overall legue table :)

you have nice dream team of FM2015 can you post over overall legue table :)
This was the season with 1 game left it's the only save i have now cause i am in November in the next season.

View attachment 304263

If you get the right players with this it's a slaughterhouse but i only had to make a few signings first season to win the league with them.

Hi cyril,
Sorry if you've mentioned it before but there's too much to read in the thread and im a bit lazy to go through all of it :P.
Was just going to ask if you have used any OI's in your tweak?
Thanks in advance mate.

Hi cyril,
Sorry if you've mentioned it before but there's too much to read in the thread and im a bit lazy to go through all of it :P.
Was just going to ask if you have used any OI's in your tweak?
Thanks in advance mate.
Nothing man this is literally plug and play.

You could use them but i feel there is no need.

tried with hartlepool in the championship but did not go so well :( would like to see some of the experienced tweakers use this as a base and make one suitable for underdogs for us lazy FMers.

Anyway hopefully my team would probably be decent in a few seasons. can't wait to get my strikers score 60+ (H) never happened to me since fm12.

Cyril, good work!

tried with hartlepool in the championship but did not go so well :( would like to see some of the experienced tweakers use this as a base and make one suitable for underdogs for us lazy FMers.

Anyway hopefully my team would probably be decent in a few seasons. can't wait to get my strikers score 60+ (H) never happened to me since fm12.

Cyril, good work!
I have never tried this tactic with a Championship side i guess it could work but i feel signings are crucial when you are down there.

After a cracking start we have now not won in 5 league games, although we still stand at 5W 3D 3L. The problem is defending. We have scored 24 goals but conceded 22 which is 2 goals a game. The AI are deadly with their chances, yet we regularly miss open goals from just a yard or two out. I might continue, but I just find the games so difficult to watch as the amount of defensive errors are astounding.

After a cracking start we have now not won in 5 league games, although we still stand at 5W 3D 3L. The problem is defending. We have scored 24 goals but conceded 22 which is 2 goals a game. The AI are deadly with their chances, yet we regularly miss open goals from just a yard or two out. I might continue, but I just find the games so difficult to watch as the amount of defensive errors are astounding.

Who are you? Over the 5+ seasons of using this tactic and I consistently finished in the top 3 of least conceded goals. I rarely ever give up goals. A handful of shutouts and then an abundant amount of 1 goal conceded matches. My matches are consistently 5-1, 4-1. Every once in a while I will get a 6-1 or 7-1. And sometimes I give up 2 goals. But very rarely give up more than that.

There are many tactics where one guy (most of the time the creator) are getting amazing results, and then the testers could never get anywhere close to it. But that is not the case here. I am getting the same results Cyril is. I posted screenshots several pages back. The only difference is that I am using the default Liverpool squad with not transfer ins or out, where as he built a dream team. So, I have much inferior squad and playing in a tougher league and still dominated. Got Sturridge to score 66 BPL goals, 100+ total goals. finished 36-1-1 in the BPL with 159 goals and gave up something around 30-35 goals.

This is literally the best tactic on the board, and that I have ever seen. No bias at all. This tactic delivers beyond any tactic on here.

Last edited:
Who are you? Over the 5+ seasons of using this tactic and I consistently finished in the top 3 of least conceded goals. I rarely ever give up goals. A handful of shutouts and then an abundant amount of 1 goal conceded matches. My matches are consistently 5-1, 4-1. Every once in a while I will get a 6-1 or 7-1. And sometimes I give up 2 goals. But very rarely give up more than that.

There are many tactics where one guy (most of the time the creator) are getting amazing results, and then the testers could never get anywhere close to it. But that is not the case here. I am getting the same results Cyril is. I posted screenshots several pages back. The only difference is that I am using the default Liverpool squad with not transfer ins or out, where as he built a dream team. So, I have much inferior squad and playing in a tougher league and still dominated. Got Sturridge to score 66 BPL goals, 100+ total goals. finished 36-1-1 in the BPL with 159 goals and gave up something around 30-35 goals.

This is literally the best tactic on the board, and that I have ever seen. No bias at all. This tactic delivers beyond any tactic on here.

After watching a fair few games i'd say its a fantastic tactic for say top 6 sides with good squads and it will only get better the stronger your side is, but if your a mediocre/poor team you will struggle. Did you try MY tactic btw? ;)

After watching a fair few games i'd say its a fantastic tactic for say top 6 sides with good squads and it will only get better the stronger your side is, but if your a mediocre/poor team you will struggle. Did you try MY tactic btw? ;)

That is true. Not saying it can't work with mid to bottom table teams, but it definitely is phenomenal with top tier teams. Also, I can see it being fun using with a lower tier team and building a squad around over the years, rather than just have a great squad from day 1.

My next save will be using this with a Vanarama North/South squad and see what I can do. Just because the tactic isn't great with a lower tier team, doesn't mean it isn't usable. It makes it that much more enjoyable because you can actually build a squad around it yourself. More personal satisfaction that way.

I would say that's a fair assessment i mean when i originally i posted the original tweak i said it was for a top 6 team. I mean teams i have had success with is teams like Benfica, Fiorentina, Ajax, PSV and Valencia. That being said though i think with lower than a top 6 team that playing the transfer market a bit can still get you the right people to make a considerable push with this and make it work.

Take my Fiorentina game for example i sold Cuadrado right off the bat and got 27 million for him with this i bought like 6 players youngsters and good ones that work in this tactic like one of the Romero's in midfield, Depay up front just to name a few. I think with a lower team that signing's are vital who you buy does really matter.

The thing is though once the stars align your team is a mountain of an attacking threat up front and will cause the best teams a lot of problems.

Back