Thanks! I'll try it.
2 games with the tactic and won both 4-0. But my Target Man didn't score in any of them :P
My target man is none of those who you said, it's Slimani. It's not world class but last season was golden boot with about 35 goals.

Cyril, what's training ?

Training has zero effect on your tactic. You won't be seeing any significant attribute increase from that training until a year or two down the road. So, your success of your tactics comes down to the tactic and the players you have now and what their attributes are NOW. Training isn't going to change that NOW. It will change it a year or two down the road. So, for a person that is just going to play one season, he can completely omit training. It will not hurt him. If a guy is in it for the long run and wants to stick with one team and build them into a dynasty, then training, especially individual training is critical. But again, it will do nothing for your tactic. It is to develop your players. If you are a LLM and just trying to climb up the ranks either by getting your team promoted or getting a better job with a better club, training is going to do very little for you since (A.) you won't be with the team for long, (B) because there is a lot of player turnover at those levels. So, therefore, it shows that training really has near to nothing impact on your tactic from season to season.

Look at my results. That is proof that training has nothing to do with your tactic. Training is to develop your training, not your tactic.

Her we go

Team Cohesion, Very High and Teamwork at the start then this when the season starts and leave it, again you can change Defensive positioning for tough games but i don't think it's even worth it.

View attachment 761642

Looks good, but my training is completely different than that and I still got amazing results. So, that is proof that training does not factor into the performance of tactics as everybody things. It is just for player development. So, really, what you are doing now for training, won't impact your tactic until a year or three down the road. And even then, will only be a small factor.

You winning is about your tactic and your players, not training. Yes, training develops players, but that won't be seen until a year or three down the road. Your players develop more from game experience than training. You just use individual training to mold them a certain way that you would like.

In home Cyril tweak is amazing , but away.. a lot of draw and lose , I'm Bayern Munich in 2027 , ex. with 15th 1:3 lose , but with 2rd 7:1 win

In home Cyril tweak is amazing , but away.. a lot of draw and lose , I'm Bayern Munich in 2027 , ex. with 15th 1:3 lose , but with 2rd 7:1 win
Link a screen of your results and positions of players. The MC and the Auto Midfielder are important the MC needs high vision and the Auto Mid needs to be an all rounder he must have decent Vision and Tackling 15 + if possible.

I've been having no problem really with Away games maybe against tough opposition but that's the same with any tactic i feel.

This is my season this year most of my away games have been a breeze so far.

View attachment 304946

hi

i will have a go at your tactic have you tested it with the 15.1.3 patch

harry kane has been a monster so far 9 goals in 4 gamnes
I'm a Spurs fan it's for sure a team i want to try out ( I always get around to using them at some point) i could imagine Kane being brutal in this tactic he is a perfect striker for this.

@Dlouw It's for the latest patch and it worked on the last patch also.

Yea really. I have used almost every tactic available. I know Joss Final is amazing. But my love for two-striker tactics makes me value Folhadal's tweak more. It's hard to see a dominating tactic with a control mentality and two strikers.

This 3 striker formation is amazing. Look at my screen shots a few pages back. Insane amount of goals. I got Sturridge to score 66 BPL goals and 100+ total goals. Total team BPL goals were like 159.

Thanks! I'll try it.
2 games with the tactic and won both 4-0. But my Target Man didn't score in any of them :P
My target man is none of those who you said, it's Slimani. It's not world class but last season was golden boot with about 35 goals.

You probably need a new target man then. Your target man should easily be getting 50+ league goals.

You sure? This tactic is amazing at home and away for me.

This 3 striker formation is amazing. Look at my screen shots a few pages back. Insane amount of goals. I got Sturridge to score 66 BPL goals and 100+ total goals. Total team BPL goals were like 159.

You probably need a new target man then. Your target man should easily be getting 50+ league goals.

You sure? This tactic is amazing at home and away for me.

I have my own very successful tactic but i'm a bit bored at the minute and fancy a change and was looking to have a flirt with this Cyril Tweak tactic. I was wondering which version of the Cyril Tweak you use and if it can be successful with poorer sides like say Burnley? Ta

I have my own very successful tactic but i'm a bit bored at the minute and fancy a change and was looking to have a flirt with this Cyril Tweak tactic. I was wondering which version of the Cyril Tweak you use and if it can be successful with poorer sides like say Burnley? Ta

He only has 2 versions, and both are EXACTLY the same except that the RP in the first one was changed to the CM(auto) in the 2nd one. That is all. So they results for both are going to be pretty much the same and amazing.

Will it work with poorer sides? you have to try it to find that one out. You are better off just testing tactics out with poorer sides than asking in threads. Just because somebody says it doesn't work well with poorer sides, doesn't mean that is the truth. All tactics will work differently with different squads, good or bad.

He only has 2 versions, and both are EXACTLY the same except that the RP in the first one was changed to the CM(auto) in the 2nd one. That is all. So they results for both are going to be pretty much the same and amazing.

Will it work with poorer sides? you have to try it to find that one out. You are better off just testing tactics out with poorer sides than asking in threads. Just because somebody says it doesn't work well with poorer sides, doesn't mean that is the truth. All tactics will work differently with different squads, good or bad.
I think it can but signing good midfielders is vital really i would really try and get either of the Romero's (both fit in this target superbly and can be bought for relatively nothing) and again like said before the Target man is vital, he doesn't really have to be a target man out and out a good Advanced Forward or Complete Forward will do as they have good strength really.

Also if you have a young striker like say a Zivkovic or a Fierro make sure you hammer Strength training on him i think i had Zivkovic to like 16 strength and Fierro on like 17. I currently have Jovic who i have never bought before and his strength is on 17 at the moment and he is on a rampage this year he should break the 100 goals he is on like 86 and i'm in 2nd leg of the Champions league quarter final so still a few games to go.

Last edited:
I think it can but signing good midfielders is vital really i would really try and get either of the Romero's (both fit in this target superbly and can be bought for relatively nothing) and again like said before the Target man is vital, he doesn't really have to be a target man out and out a good Advanced Forward or Complete Forward will do as they have good strength really.

Also if you have a young striker like say a Zivkovic or a Fierro make sure you hammer Strength training on him i think i had Zivkovic to like 16 strength and Fierro on like 17. I currently have Jovic who i have never bought before and his strength is on 17 at the moment and he is on a rampage this year he should break the 100 goals he is on like 86 and i'm in 2nd leg of the Champions league quarter final so still a few games to go.

I was thinking of a West Ham save. Which version do YOU recommend mate? Oh and could you point me in the direction of your post that explains your tactic? Cheers.

Last edited:
I used Cyril tweak tactic in fmc way and suffered about 50 goals and have not a defense so so weak.I think.

Last edited:
@ Marknoble Check out post 467 and post 483 they both should explain some things the tactic is in 467 i would suggest the CM Auto one for West Ham just make sure you get an all rounder in that position someone who has good Passing, Vision and Tackling.

Last edited:
Back