I'm ****** loving this! :wub:

205rw60.png

1st in the League just before the winter break :D

Is this with Cyril tweak ?

Guys check Roberto Pereyra for the left wing, he's absolutely insane! I picked him on a free at the end of the first season...he's literally tearing Bundesliga's defences apart. AVR 7.96 at the moment (after seventeen games)!

I'm ****** loving this! :wub:

205rw60.png

1st in the League just before the winter break :D

Is this with Cyril tweak ?

Doesn't look like it. I think he is talking about the OP tactic, which hasn't been discussed in a very long time lol. The Cyril and Folhadal tweaks have over taken this thread for quite sometime. The fact that DarklinkCL mentions Left Wing tells me that it is the Tuga OP tactic because there is no wingers in the Cyril tweak. Plus, the cyrl tweak usually wins larger than 3-0 and the goals aren't usually spread out. Usually goes to the TM.

Doesn't look like it. I think he is talking about the OP tactic, which hasn't been discussed in a very long time lol. The Cyril and Folhadal tweaks have over taken this thread for quite sometime. The fact that DarklinkCL mentions Left Wing tells me that it is the Tuga OP tactic because there is no wingers in the Cyril tweak. Plus, the cyrl tweak usually wins larger than 3-0 and the goals aren't usually spread out. Usually goes to the TM.
All the tactics in this thread work the one in the OP is still awesome really, the tweaks that have come off it have been really good. Fair play to the guy who made the original really.

All the tactics in this thread work the one in the OP is still awesome really, the tweaks that have come off it have been really good. Fair play to the guy who made the original really.

I agree. Just saying that the original OP Tuga tactic hasn't been discussed in a long time. It has just been your tweak and Folhadal's.

Greetings, does anyone have a players filter for all positions, searched and nothing, thanks.

Yes guys I am mostly using TUGA original, though I've slightly tweaked it (throw-ins and F9 into CF when Bendtner is playing). Sometimes I also use Folhadal's "Attack" and "Control" 4-1-3-2, again with a slight tweak (throw-ins and right F9 turned into CF).
Now 18 games in a row unbeaten (H)

Anyway, is it just me or the fullbacks get ridiculusly high ratings with this tactic?

Last edited:
Yes guys I am mostly using TUGA original, though I've slightly tweaked it (throw-ins and F9 into CF when Bendtner is playing). Sometimes I also use Folhadal's "Attack" and "Control" 4-1-3-2, again with a slight tweak (throw-ins and right F9 turned into CF).
Now 18 games in a row unbeaten (H)

Anyway, is it just me or the fullbacks get ridiculusly high ratings with this tactic?

Sorry, don't think anyone in here are using that tactic anymore lol. Most people have migrated to the cyril tweak since it is producing insane results. The original Tuga was nothing special for me. Was a good solid tactic but cyril tweaks gives me godly results.

Well I'm on the right track to win the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg on the 2nd season, so it's more than enough for now :D

I actually tried cyril's tweak on the first season (I was seriously struggling) but it didn't work...I might give it another go some day. Maybe I just didn't understand which kind of players I needed to put upfront and in the LMC spot.

Well I'm on the right track to win the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg on the 2nd season, so it's more than enough for now :D

I actually tried cyril's tweak on the first season (I was seriously struggling) but it didn't work...I might give it another go some day. Maybe I just didn't understand which kind of players I needed to put upfront and in the LMC spot.

Ya, the Cyril tweak does need the right players, but when you do get them, the tactic is unbelievable. Liverpool is absolutely perfect for the cyril tweak. Got Sturridge to score 66 BPL goals the first year lol.

Defense in Cyril tweak is terrible.. every game 2-3 goals against

Defense in Cyril tweak is terrible.. every game 2-3 goals against

It is not the tactic. It is the players you have. If you get the right players, this tactic is amazing. Right now through about 16 BPL matches, I have about 95 goals and have given up only 10 or so goals. It's your players, not the tactic. This is one of those tactics that you need to plug in the right players in order for it to work, but when you do get the right players, it is an unstoppable tactic, and gives you beyond phenomenal numbers.

We should try to make a shortlist with players recommended for each role in the tactic, maybe make a separate one for small/subtop/top teams.

I'm currently using the Cyril tweak with FC Porto, almost won the league and reached the half final of the Champions League. Martinez is my maingoalscorer who is almost 1 on 1.

+folhadal did you end up testing your 4132 in england? im yet to see someone else score 200+ teamgoals like you did on Benfica :)

cyril's tweak seems amazing but i'm afraid is too player specific for it to work properly :s

Last edited:
View attachment 303250

Couldn't really ask for a better second season!!! :D

I'm gonna start the third one using Cyril's tweak, but I doubt that I'll do better than this hehe.

View attachment 766503

Couldn't really ask for a better second season!!! :D

I'm gonna start the third one using Cyril's tweak, but I doubt that I'll do better than this hehe.

You will. With the Cyril tweak, winning 1-0 is actually a massive disappointment regardless who you are playing. I am Liverpool at the top of the division through 16 matches and have 95 team goals and only conceded about 10. Just faced the 3rd place team ManU and beat them 7-0, played Chelsea the 2nd place team and beat them 9-0.

You will. With the Cyril tweak, winning 1-0 is actually a massive disappointment regardless who you are playing. I am Liverpool at the top of the division through 16 matches and have 95 team goals and only conceded about 10. Just faced the 3rd place team ManU and beat them 7-0, played Chelsea the 2nd place team and beat them 9-0.

WoW Great stuff Man :) how is your squad compared to first season? :) do you dont use any OI at all like you said few posts back? :)

edit: you use the cm(auto) or the rp like original version?

WoW Great stuff Man :) how is your squad compared to first season? :) do you dont use any OI at all like you said few posts back? :)

No OIs. Haven't tried them. You can try them if you would like. They aren't going to make or break a tactic.

I believe I am in year 2021. Maybe 2020. Forgot exactly. Going to post SS when I get home and finish the season. At this point now, my whole defensive half is regens. I've been selling almost all my players once they reach the age of 28-29. That is when you get top dollar for them. I did that to Sturridge a few years back which I sort of regret since he was giving me 60+ goals every year. But I got something like $120 mil for him.

My midfielders are still real players: Jordan Henderson, Phillipe Coutinho, Ward-Prowse, Chalobah(sp?). Henderson and Coutino are everyday guys. Ward Prowse and Chalobah rotate and the BWM position.

Sterling is my only original liverpool striker. Right when I created this save I purchased Odegaard for like 3mil. And then trained him to be a striker. Once Sturridge left after 4 years or so, Odegaard jumped into the middle striker TM role. For this season he is on pace for an insane amount of goals. Well over 70. My other striker is a regen.

No OIs. Haven't tried them. You can try them if you would like. They aren't going to make or break a tactic.

I believe I am in year 2021. Maybe 2020. Forgot exactly. Going to post SS when I get home and finish the season. At this point now, my whole defensive half is regens. I've been selling almost all my players once they reach the age of 28-29. That is when you get top dollar for them. I did that to Sturridge a few years back which I sort of regret since he was giving me 60+ goals every year. But I got something like $120 mil for him.

My midfielders are still real players: Jordan Henderson, Phillipe Coutinho, Ward-Prowse, Chalobah(sp?). Henderson and Coutino are everyday guys. Ward Prowse and Chalobah rotate and the BWM position.

Sterling is my only original liverpool striker. Right when I created this save I purchased Odegaard for like 3mil. And then trained him to be a striker. Once Sturridge left after 4 years or so, Odegaard jumped into the middle striker TM role. For this season he is on pace for an insane amount of goals. Well over 70. My other striker is a regen.

wow completely insane :) i have been using till now the CE's tactics, and they are all great no doubt about that, but this is the one i saw most ppl talking well about :)i think cyril should make a new thread of this tactic it is just superb, doenst deserve to be in the shadow of the OP Tuga since is way better :)

wow completely insane :) i have been using till now the CE's tactics, and they are all great no doubt about that, but this is the one i saw most ppl talking well about :)i think cyril should make a new thread of this tactic it is just superb, doenst deserve to be in the shadow of the OP Tuga since is way better :)

Ya it is a great tactic but a lot of people aren't giving it time. I guess I got lucky and the first time trying this tactic I chose a club (Liverpool) that was already perfect for this tactic. So I saw insane results from Day1. It is not the case for other clubs. You have to get the right players in order for this tactic to work. But when it does, it is the best tactic that exists.