yeah i know, love the 3 strikers, gonna start a new save just dont know who to be lol

Try Liverpool. They are perfect for this tactic. Put Sturridge as your TM. Play Sterling as a striker while also training him to that new position. Play hernderson as the RP/CM(auto), Coutinho as the AP.

Last edited:
Try Liverpool. They are perfect for this tactic. Put Sturridge as your TM. Play Sterling as a striker while also training him to that new position. Play hernderson as the AP/CM(auto), Coutinho as the AP.

will do, never done a save with liverpool, cheer for the advice

will do, never done a save with liverpool, cheer for the advice

Meant to say RP for Henderson. Depending if you use the RP, or switch it to the CM(auto) put Henderson there. And put Coutinho at the RP position. Your 3 strikers should be Sterling - Sturridge - Balotelli

I miss the original liverpool squad. Thinking about restarting my save and keeping a hold of those guys for much longer.

This current season i am in Depay has also scored more than a goal a game from the False 9 position. I got Jovic almost on his way to breaking the Italian all time goalscoring record at just 22 years old.

View attachment 303217

Cheer's, about the Cyrils tweaks witch is in your opinion the best version?

Both are good and will work.

I just found against very tough European opposition like a Bayern, Barcelona or Real Madrid the CM Auto worked better for me over 2 legs than the original did.

Both tactics are very heavy going forward.

Meant to say RP for Henderson. Depending if you use the RP, or switch it to the CM(auto) put Henderson there. And put Coutinho at the RP position. Your 3 strikers should be Sterling - Sturridge - Balotelli

I miss the original liverpool squad. Thinking about restarting my save and keeping a hold of those guys for much longer.

thankyou, there are a great side liverpool, il keep you informed on how i get on

currently trying both version's with benfica, and also Folia tactic witch is similar to yours.

There really isn't a difference. They are 99.9% the same. The only thing different is the RP was changed to CM(Auto).

This current season i am in Depay has also scored more than a goal a game from the False 9 position. I got Jovic almost on his way to breaking the Italian all time goalscoring record at just 22 years old.

View attachment 766619

Jovic becames a true monster on this game :) Aboubakar from porto is one of the best strikers of the game too :)

We should try to make a shortlist with players recommended for each role in the tactic, maybe make a separate one for small/subtop/top teams.

I'm currently using the Cyril tweak with FC Porto, almost won the league and reached the half final of the Champions League. Martinez is my maingoalscorer who is almost 1 on 1.

Won everything possible, including the Champions league(defeated R.Madrid on penalty). Martinez ended with 50 goals out of 53 matches.

Jovic becames a true monster on this game :) Aboubakar from porto is one of the best strikers of the game too :)

I am playing with Wolfsburg my 3th season . Next season i'm gonna try this tactic , its looking good .
My strikers are : Aboubakar , Jovic , Schurrle , Araujo , Guidetti , Rotariu , Dost .
In the middle i have : De Bruyne , Tielemans , Romero , Gil Romero .
I think these are the right players for it .

liverpool first season. Where should play balotelli and sterling?

Cant get the T och F9 get going but sturrigde i doing well in the middle.

After having tried Cyril's tweak for the 2nd time, I must repeat that I think original TUGA is waaaay better.

I'm in October and I've already lost four games, including twe two Super Cups and a shameful home 1-3 against Schalke. Last season I've lost four games IN TOTAL.

The defence is very leaky, conceding an average of two goals per game, and the team plays a very boring football. 90% of my chances, in fact, come from throw-ins (that have been tweaked by myself) and corners.

So, for my experience I would rank this topic's tactics like this:

1) Original
2) Folhandal

3) Cyril

This is by no means an "attack" on Ciryl or something, I'm glad that your tweak is working wonders for you. Maybe it's just my team that is wrong, which would be odd since I spent the entire summer season signing the right players for every position.

After having tried Cyril's tweak for the 2nd time, I must repeat that I think original TUGA is waaaay better.

I'm in October and I've already lost four games, including twe two Super Cups and a shameful home 1-3 against Schalke. Last season I've lost four games IN TOTAL.

The defence is very leaky, conceding an average of two goals per game, and the team plays a very boring football. 90% of my chances, in fact, come from throw-ins (that have been tweaked by myself) and corners.

So, for my experience I would rank this topic's tactics like this:

1) Original
2) Folhandal

3) Cyril

This is by no means an "attack" on Ciryl or something, I'm glad that your tweak is working wonders for you. Maybe it's just my team that is wrong, which would be odd since I spent the entire summer season signing the right players for every position.

How many players did you transfer durin pre-season? maybe your team cohesion is still low since you reshaped your squad :s try and see how it goes on the second part of the season that's when normally the team plays better ;)

if possible can you share your tweak of the original ? would love it to test it later :)

Last edited:
It's true about the many players in, I thought about that too. I was forced to buy and sell quite a lot because Cyril's tweak use different roles than TUGA tactic.

However, tactic familiarity is fully fluid, though I don't know if it's related to team cohesion. And also, each time I tried to switch back to original TUGA and Folhadal's tweak, the team suddendly started to play better...soooo, I relly don't know. I think I'll go back to original TUGA but I'll be forced to buy a couple of wingers in January, and turn the F9 into CF to suit Dzeko better (I bought him to play as a TM for Cyril's tactic).

It's true about the many players in, I thought about that too. I was forced to buy and sell quite a lot because Cyril's tweak use different roles than TUGA tactic.

However, tactic familiarity is fully fluid, though I don't know if it's related to team cohesion. And also, each time I tried to switch back to original TUGA and Folhadal's tweak, the team suddendly started to play better...soooo, I relly don't know. I think I'll go back to original TUGA but I'll be forced to buy a couple of wingers in January, and turn the F9 into CF to suit Dzeko better (I bought him to play as a TM for Cyril's tactic).

About that i think that although your players know the tactic inside out, probably they dont know each other well, believe it his hard on whatever tatic you use when all your players speak different languages. But is like USMNT said a few post ago there is no need to change what already works hehe :)