Ya it is a great tactic but a lot of people aren't giving it time. I guess I got lucky and the first time trying this tactic I chose a club (Liverpool) that was already perfect for this tactic. So I saw insane results from Day1. It is not the case for other clubs. You have to get the right players in order for this tactic to work. But when it does, it is the best tactic that exists.
Yeah i guess you kinda need the right people for it too work. I still believe you can make it work with a top 6 team but you need to wheel and deal and get the right players. When you have the right players the results are just off the wall.

Ya it is a great tactic but a lot of people aren't giving it time. I guess I got lucky and the first time trying this tactic I chose a club (Liverpool) that was already perfect for this tactic. So I saw insane results from Day1. It is not the case for other clubs. You have to get the right players in order for this tactic to work. But when it does, it is the best tactic that exists.

Yeah i guess you kinda need the right people for it too work. I still believe you can make it work with a top 6 team but you need to wheel and deal and get the right players. When you have the right players the results are just off the wall.

it is just the perfect one to make a dynasty :)
Im going to start a game on real madrid and see how the almighty ronaldo behaves with this goldgem :)

Yup, plus not having all the right players on day 1 makes the save more enjoyable. You have to put more time in developing youngsters and youth, you have to spend more time scouting and building your squad. Regardless the results it gives you your first season, it is a great tactic to build a squad around in a long term save. It is the only tactic you will need.

it is just the perfect one to make a dynasty :)
Im going to start a game on real madrid and see how the almighty ronaldo behaves with this goldgem :)

When you start that save, the very second it starts, purchase Odegaard. You should be able to get him for $2-3 mil. Plus he signed with them in real life.

When you start that save, the very second it starts, purchase Odegaard. You should be able to get him for $2-3 mil. Plus he signed with them in real life.

i'll do that. i have a shortlist for good youngsters to buy like
-Luka Jovic
-Odegaard
-lucas romero
-gil romero
-balanta
-gabriel barbosa
etc. etc. gabriel barbosa must be another beast for this tactic :)

i'll do that. i have a shortlist for good youngsters to buy like
-Luka Jovic
-Odegaard
-lucas romero
-gil romero
-balanta
-gabriel barbosa
etc. etc. gabriel barbosa must be another beast for this tactic :)

Look into Carlos Fierro too.

Even though you need a great TM, the midfield is very important.

Look at Youri Tielemans. the MC pos is natural for Odegaard. So you can actually put him there than the ST role.

Last edited:
Look into Carlos Fierro too.

Even though you need a great TM, the midfield is very important.

Look at Youri Tielemans

Didnt remember of that one, thanks for the tip :) and tielemans i can get him on loan on 1st season :)

Another thing i want to ask is since the bwm is the most defensive guy of the midfield why isnt he on the middle of the three and instead is on the left? :)

Mitrovic is also a monster in this as well as target Man.

Another thing i want to ask is since the bwm is the most defensive guy of the midfield why isnt he on the middle of the three and instead is on the left? :)
because for some reason he seems to score goals on left it's quite odd. I can't really explain it i had Gaston Gil Romero score 20 goals there.

because for some reason he seems to score goals on left it's quite odd. I can't really explain it i had Gaston Gil Romero score 20 goals there.

wow that's some cracy stuff :) well thinking of it putting him on the middle woudnt do that much of a difference. might test it second season :)

i think the tweak cyril made of the cm is a bit more forward if im not mistaken

Ya, I haven't been using that. I've just been using the original. But all that updated version is, is the AP is changed to CM(auto), which you can easily do with the original tactic. You don't need to find his new one to DL

cheers for help guys, loved the tactic in op, won the prem 1st season with hull city

cheers for help guys, loved the tactic in op, won the prem 1st season with hull city

ya, but this is completely different than the OP. There weren't just some minor tweaks. The whole formation is different.

Cyrils tweaks is a 3 striker 4-3-3

The OP Tuga tactic is a 4-1-4-1