It's true about the many players in, I thought about that too. I was forced to buy and sell quite a lot because Cyril's tweak use different roles than TUGA tactic.

However, tactic familiarity is fully fluid, though I don't know if it's related to team cohesion. And also, each time I tried to switch back to original TUGA and Folhadal's tweak, the team suddendly started to play better...soooo, I relly don't know. I think I'll go back to original TUGA but I'll be forced to buy a couple of wingers in January, and turn the F9 into CF to suit Dzeko better (I bought him to play as a TM for Cyril's tactic).
You would of been better off trying it out in a new save to be honest how many seasons in was you with Wolfsburg ?

All these tactics are good in different ways, depends what you want out of them really.

Also i never claimed mine was the best whatsoever i just posted what really worked wonders for me.

Of course mate, I'm not mad at you whatsoever haha...nobody forced me to try your tactic, I was just curious seeing those magnificent screens from you and another user.

It's my third season, I couldn't ask for another one like the second (won everything) but I couldn't even imagine such an awful start. :(
I can't get back to that beautiful squad that I used to be, morale is **** and not even the old, trusted tactics like original TUGA seem to work anymore...

The good side is Dzeko is scoring like crazy, even if I lose games, and fans are absolutely in love with him (already a club legend).

Of course mate, I'm not mad at you whatsoever haha...nobody forced me to try your tactic, I was just curious seeing those magnificent screens from you and another user.

It's my third season, I couldn't ask for another one like the second (won everything) but I couldn't even imagine such an awful start. :(
I can't get back to that beautiful squad that I used to be, morale is **** and not even the old, trusted tactics like original TUGA seem to work anymore...

The good side is Dzeko is scoring like crazy, even if I lose games, and fans are absolutely in love with him (already a club legend).
I will give this a go next with Swansea and see if i can make them into a European powerhouse i am quite confident i can do that. I'm coming to the end of my Fiorentina game i mean it's been complete domination.

After having tried Cyril's tweak for the 2nd time, I must repeat that I think original TUGA is waaaay better.

I'm in October and I've already lost four games, including twe two Super Cups and a shameful home 1-3 against Schalke. Last season I've lost four games IN TOTAL.

The defence is very leaky, conceding an average of two goals per game, and the team plays a very boring football. 90% of my chances, in fact, come from throw-ins (that have been tweaked by myself) and corners.

So, for my experience I would rank this topic's tactics like this:

1) Original
2) Folhandal

3) Cyril

This is by no means an "attack" on Ciryl or something, I'm glad that your tweak is working wonders for you. Maybe it's just my team that is wrong, which would be odd since I spent the entire summer season signing the right players for every position.

No doubt the original Tuga is a great tactic. But it just doesn't produce the numbers like Cyril. AGAIN, you NEED the right players in order for this to work. Just because you signed a striker who's ideal role is TM, doesn't mean he will then be good at TM for this tactic. Sturridge is not a TM, but yet he scores 60+ goals in the TM spot. That is why I said start with liverpool so you can get a feel for what this tactic really is like.

Plus, this is leaps and bounds better than the Tuga because I like the 3 striker front. Also, I am a stat guy. The 3 strikers combining for 100+ BPL goals every season is insane and the original Tuga just doesn't do that. The original tuga doesn't have any one striker score 65+ BPL goals a season like Cyril tweak does.

USMNT im just about to use this tactic in my 4th season in the prem with my nott forrest team. Been using BEBETOO tactic last 2 seasons finishing 6th and then 7th. Can u tell me what sort of player is needed for the TM position is it a more out-an-out striker or a winger/striker. I no for the middle ST u don't need a target man because like u said u used sturridge with 60 plus goals in the prem. cheers bud.

That's what makes this tactic so hard to find the right players, but insane when you do. it is not as simple as finding a TM for the TM role, Treq for the Treq role, AP for the AP role. That is why it is hard to find the right players. And you have to just approach it like a trial and error and test different guys out and different places.

How many players did you transfer durin pre-season? maybe your team cohesion is still low since you reshaped your squad :s try and see how it goes on the second part of the season that's when normally the team plays better ;)

if possible can you share your tweak of the original ? would love it to test it later :)
I'm curious how many goals you will get out of Cristiano Ronaldo i could imagine him being unstoppable in the TM position.

I'm curious how many goals you will get out of Cristiano Ronaldo i could imagine him being unstoppable in the TM position.
8 games - 18 goals ;)

8 games - 18 goals
wink.gif
UPDATE : 26 games - 69 goals ...

If you can manage to get your team to have superb morale, you can make this tactic work with every team in every league. Problem is with lower teams, it is very hard to archieve that superb morale (if you're on a winning streak, you will get superb morale easily), but once you manage to get it you're unstoppable.

If you can manage to get your team to have superb morale, you can make this tactic work with every team in every league. Problem is with lower teams, it is very hard to archieve that superb morale (if you're on a winning streak, you will get superb morale easily), but once you manage to get it you're unstoppable.
Pretty much agree but morale is everything in this game i tend to use Jaap Stam he always works with this tactic. It's all about getting the right people as well the 3 MCs are also vital i didn't realize until recently how important the MC is in this tactic the guy can do up to 250 + key passes.

hey,

i used this tac for Sassuolo in Serie A and i want to say something.

I used many many tactics for the fm15, this one is the best home and the worst away tactics i ve ever used. Fantastic results in home games like 6-0 palermo, 6-0 empoli, thats awesome. Terrible results in away games like 2-6 inter, 0-1 chievo, 0-3 torino. I played 6 home games and 4 win, 5 away games and 5 lose, both no draw.

if you wanna good results in home, try it. But if you wanna good away as home, stay away from thic tactic, this is the worst one at away games.i dont want to use anymore this tactic in my game.

hey,

i used this tac for Sassuolo in Serie A and i want to say something.

I used many many tactics for the fm15, this one is the best home and the worst away tactics i ve ever used. Fantastic results in home games like 6-0 palermo, 6-0 empoli, thats awesome. Terrible results in away games like 2-6 inter, 0-1 chievo, 0-3 torino. I played 6 home games and 4 win, 5 away games and 5 lose, both no draw.

if you wanna good results in home, try it. But if you wanna good away as home, stay away from thic tactic, this is the worst one at away games.i dont want to use anymore this tactic in my game.
This is your opinion on this tactic, don't talk it down to the ground because it didn't work for you. Eventough I am playing with a big team, I still can win 0-3/0-4 against teams like Manchester City and Real Madrid.

On Spanish Super cup he already scored 4 :) gonna use him all season and see what he can do :) will post screens later on :)