Could you add filters players for each position ?
Yes this is what we need! It would be especially helpful for those trying with smaller teams.
Since this tactic requires very specific players to work to its full (unstoppable) potential.

Player filters would be greatly appreciated! :)

pff 3 striker :(

Your point? Three strikers is a fun (and realistic) formation to run. Cyril tweak is a great 4-3-3 tactic. We all have our preferences. I have always loved 3 striker formations. And this one does wonders.

If you are going to bash a tactic just because it is a formation that you do not prefer, then well, you have some growing up to do.

Last edited:
Your point? Three strikers is a fun (and realistic) formation to run. Cyril tweak is a great 4-3-3 tactic. We all have our preferences. I have always loved 3 striker formations. And this one does wonders.

If you are going to bash a tactic just because it is a formation that you do not prefer, then well, you have some growing up to do.

Be calm . I'm just waiting for the new patch. Three striker formation is the easiest way because the match engine accept it. So ..

Be calm . I'm just waiting for the new patch. Three striker formation is the easiest way because the match engine accept it. So ..

I know. There are a lot of great 3 striker formations this year. A bit odd, but hey I am not complaining. Looking forward to seeing how the cyril tweak performs. I am sure there will still be great 3 striker formations after the patch. It has to do with how the tactic is made, not just the formation. So, just because there are a lot of successful 3 striker formations on this patch, doesn't mean it is just luck and it is like that because of a poor or favoring match engine. Some will die off, yes. But there will still be greatly made 3 striker formations that will survive the new patch. Cyril tweak is a great tactic, and doubt it has anything to do with some time of loophole found in the match engine. So, once the new patch comes, and this tactic is still getting phenomenal results, what will your excuse be? lol.

I know. There are a lot of great 3 striker formations this year. A bit odd, but hey I am not complaining. Looking forward to seeing how the cyril tweak performs. I am sure there will still be great 3 striker formations after the patch. It has to do with how the tactic is made, not just the formation. So, just because there are a lot of successful 3 striker formations on this patch, doesn't mean it is just luck and it is like that because of a poor or favoring match engine. Some will die off, yes. But there will still be greatly made 3 striker formations that will survive the new patch. Cyril tweak is a great tactic, and doubt it has anything to do with some time of loophole found in the match engine.

m8 i never sayCyril tweak is bad. I know this is good tactic. But for me after the patch this 4-3-3 tactic's will be buried in the deep waters of the ocean

m8 i never sayCyril tweak is bad. I know this is good tactic. But for me after the patch this 4-3-3 tactic's will be buried in the deep waters of the ocean

Poorly made 4-3-3 tactics will be "buried in the deep waters of the ocean". But, that can be said for any poorly made tactic regardless of formation. It will still be possible to make amazing 4-3-3 tactics. It is and still will be possible to make amazing tactics from any type of formations. And there will be some previous ones that will survive the patch. Will this one? Who knows. We'll have to wait and see. I am enjoying it while it lasts though. Also, the new patch isn't going to have a thing out against a 4-3-3. That is not how it works and that is not how SI programs their games. So, there ism no guarantee that 4-3-3's will be affected much with the new patch. SI's match engine adjustments are not based on just formations, but rather roles, instructions and tendencies. Once the new patch comes out, and if for some very odd reason the cyril tweak no longer works, I will look for another 4-3-3. They will be out there lol.

Last edited:
Cyril CM Auto Tweak is amazing !
I just finnish my first season 2014/2015 in my Real Sociedad team.

I won: Spanish Cup, Europen League and... La Liga ! I post some screens tomorrow.

Cyril CM Auto Tweak is amazing !
I just finnish my first season 2014/2015 in my Real Sociedad team.

I won: Spanish Cup, Europen League and... La Liga ! I post some screens tomorrow.
It can really snowball when you have the right team i won 5 out of 6 European cups with Fiorentina and the only reason i got knocked out of one was because of injuries and a silly red card early in an away leg in semi final.

The update is out. Lets see if this still works. Still have another 7 hours of work before I can test it out :(

Here is the details of the updates the match engine:
MATCH ENGINE (v1555)

- Fixed issue where players would sometimes not make an obvious challenge for the ball
- Fixed bug making saves too difficult at certain heights and angles
- Fixed keepers not punching balls they can’t hold at certain heights
- Improved goalkeeper reactions after an initial save
- Fixed bug where fifth official moves onto the pitch over the course of a match
- Fixed bug with physio walking across the pitch
- Made first time kicks a little harder
- Improved link between first touches and player attributes
- Fixed bug where keepers sometimes hesitate on sweeping up ball behind defence
- Fixed instances of free kicks being taken with wrong foot
- Improved wall position at some free kicks
- Improved marking and positioning at some throws
- Made players run more directly with ball when on counter
- Increased likelihood of players attacking space with ball at feet
- Fixed some issues with close range finishing
- Fixed a couple of bugs with player reactions to long kicks
- Improved defensive positioning of support duty strikers and attack duty AMCs
- Fixed bug causing defences to push up prematurely
- Prevented d-lines from pushing up too quickly when ball with opposition
- Made teams get back a bit quicker when ball changes hands
- Fixed bug in dribbling speed that overpowered certain dribblers
- Fixed some instances of centre halves engaging ball player and breaking their defensive line
- Reworking of when players should look to commit fouls
- Fixed some issues around reactions to rebounds, saves and deflections
- Fixed high defensive lines at wide free kicks
- Improved the balance of Goals Per Game in low CA leagues

Last edited:
The update is out. Lets see if this still works. Still have another 7 hours of work before I can test it out :(

Here is the details of the updates the match engine:
MATCH ENGINE (v1555)

- Fixed issue where players would sometimes not make an obvious challenge for the ball
- Fixed bug making saves too difficult at certain heights and angles
- Fixed keepers not punching balls they can’t hold at certain heights
- Improved goalkeeper reactions after an initial save
- Fixed bug where fifth official moves onto the pitch over the course of a match
- Fixed bug with physio walking across the pitch
- Made first time kicks a little harder
- Improved link between first touches and player attributes
- Fixed bug where keepers sometimes hesitate on sweeping up ball behind defence
- Fixed instances of free kicks being taken with wrong foot
- Improved wall position at some free kicks
- Improved marking and positioning at some throws
- Made players run more directly with ball when on counter
- Increased likelihood of players attacking space with ball at feet
- Fixed some issues with close range finishing
- Fixed a couple of bugs with player reactions to long kicks
- Improved defensive positioning of support duty strikers and attack duty AMCs
- Fixed bug causing defences to push up prematurely
- Prevented d-lines from pushing up too quickly when ball with opposition
- Made teams get back a bit quicker when ball changes hands
- Fixed bug in dribbling speed that overpowered certain dribblers
- Fixed some instances of centre halves engaging ball player and breaking their defensive line
- Reworking of when players should look to commit fouls
- Fixed some issues around reactions to rebounds, saves and deflections
- Fixed high defensive lines at wide free kicks
- Improved the balance of Goals Per Game in low CA leagues

I have one question for you, mate. I tried to pm you but it doesn't work. You posted a screen with a Liverpool save. Is this the tactic you used?

I have one question for you, mate. I tried to pm you but it doesn't work. You posted a screen with a Liverpool save. Is this the tactic you used?

Weird. I don't see a PM. But, ya. I am not using the tactic in the OP though. Many pages later a poster by the name of Cyril posted a tweak of the version. I have been using that. it is on page 30:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/193911-fm15-tuga-30.html

That version uses an RP as one of the CM positions. He then released another version of his tweak, but the only change he made was changing that RP to CM (auto). I have not tried that version but people have been getting great results. My screen shots are of the RP version. But you can't go wrong with either.

Also 15.3 just came out. So, who knows if this will work. Every tactic needs to be retested. Some will survive, some won't. Won't know until we try. Some people think the game favors the 4-3-3, kind of like a glitch and that the new update will then hate the 4-3-3, but that is not how the MU updates work. Players tendencies are updated in MU updates, not formations.

Last edited:

This must be a joke? I'm sure Cyril's tactic is fun and very good, but you can't look at that formation and roles and think "this is realistic/logical"?

This must be a joke? I'm sure Cyril's tactic is fun and very good, but you can't look at that formation and roles and think "this is realistic/logical"?

So you are saying that not a single team in the world runs a 4-3-3 with 3 strikers?

You can't be serious. Every single role in teh game is a real role that is used in real life. So, managers can pick and choose any roles and instructions they want. There are so MANY variations of roles and instructions you can implement. How can you determine if they are not used by a single club in the entire world? LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:
So you are saying that not a single team in the world runs a 4-3-3 with 3 strikers?

You can't be serious. Every single role in teh game is a real role that is used in real life. So, managers can pick and choose any roles and instructions they want. How can you determine if they are not used by a single club in the entire world? LOL LOL LOL

You could, in real life, select 10 strikers and a keeper, you'd get humped. All I'm saying is that the tactic is not logical nor realistic, and on paper it shouldn't be getting very good results at all (as in real life, it would get raped by a manager with half a brain).