Last edited:
10 match with tweak 10w and i win every match simply! 3-1 4-0 4-1 3-0 etc! min 3 gol every match

Well, for me the original is getting better results.
In a certain way, the tweaked version is more powerful in front, but when you drop a midfielder you lose control of the centre pitch. If the ball is successfully delivered to the F9's you'll get a goal for sure 'cause if one doesn't score the other one will after a GK save or with an assist from the other F9.
In the end, I would go all the way with the original one. I will try to tweak the original one changing the right and left wingers into attacking wingers because is a little bit more difficult finding wingers than attacking wingers, specially if you're a low league team or a low team in the league.
I am almost over in the first season with Vit.Guimarães and so far has been good, very good. Later tonight i'll post something here

I can't win with the tweaks from post 81, maybe I do omething wrong. please can you put a link to the tweaked tactic? thank you very much

Make sure that you dont tick your A. Manager to do OI... put the same OI as Eusebios

I can't win with the tweaks from post 81, maybe I do omething wrong. please can you put a link to the tweaked tactic? thank you very much

https://www.mediafire.com/?06da4m87lmebxh3

Same OI of original tactic.

ps. during the match, try talking to your team.

Team talk - Make team touchline talk - Assertive - Concentrate.

Do it on 1', 25 ', 45', 60' and 80' minutes.

Reverted back to the original tactic.. just untick hard tackling from the back 4... and Zivkovic to CF

Well, first season using the original in 90% of games:
Playing with Vit.Guimarães, became Portuguese Champions, Won League Cup beating Benfica in the Final, and lost to Porto in the final of Portuguese Cup 1-0 with a goal with 27 seconds and just smashing them the rest of the game. They resisted, I'll give them that.
In the end, i could say it's a succefull first season... :p
Screenshots in a moment...

Update from 2nd season.
Won about 90 % of home games (1 draw here and there)
Won about 80 & of away games (Including Porto, Benfica and Sporting)
The weakness of this tactic IMO is Champions League games. I mean, it's ok to lose against Galatasaray playing away, but 5-1 seems a lot.

CUP FINAL:
View attachment 718045

CENTRAL DEFENDER OF THE YEAR
View attachment 718046

FULL BACK OF THE YEAR
View attachment 718049

TEAM OF THE YEAR
View attachment 718051

PLAYER OF THE YEAR
View attachment 718054

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR
View attachment 718056