Im great at home with this tactic but when i go on away side i have a really big fight for wins, but on away against big teams i losing most of the matches, can somebody tell me why? I do match preparation right!

Seems to be working really well with Tottenham after a dubious start of about 6 draws in a row. Changed one of the wingers to an inside forward to accomodate Lamela and then made a copy with the left sided winger changing to an inside forward. Chop changing between the two and it seems the AI cant keep up. Joint top of the prem in the first season with 8 games to go. Semi finals of the FA cup and in the quarters of the Europa League.

The original tactic.
I can't complain much but you always want better and better.
Conn you are a very good "tweaker", could you try to make an away tactic? :p

Eusebios, does the tactic already provide the OI, or i need to put them?

Tks, and sry if already answered.

Tuga 4 ever, abraço

Im great at home with this tactic but when i go on away side i have a really big fight for wins, but on away against big teams i losing most of the matches, can somebody tell me why? I do match preparation right!

Well, "Overload" seems to explain it by itself.
Overload makes your team pursuit goal at all means necessary, it means that everyone will get as much as they can in front, so, other teams will rape you if they have fast players in their front.

Just brainstorming here...

Do you guys remember last FM, there was a tactic that had no strikers and it was Overload mentality as well.

Maybe for away games this could be an option...

Eusebios, does the tactic already provide the OI, or i need to put them?

Tks, and sry if already answered.

Tuga 4 ever, abraço

O/Is do not save with the tactic. The only save with your Save. So you set them once, and you are good for that save. But if you were to start another save, you'd have to re-enter them.

Using the tactic from first post with SHOOT LESS OFTEN added to Wingers and midfielders. Also my striker is rated as 2* for False 9 but 4.5* as Deep Lying Forward so changed that. His stats below include 10 goals in his last 4 games.

View attachment 717711
View attachment 717708
Also found the False 9 wasted chances with constant long shots

View attachment 717705

View attachment 717827
Started a new save with Newcastle to test this with a decent team.

Hopefully the first result of the season continues!

View attachment 323360

Just brainstorming here...

Do you guys remember last FM, there was a tactic that had no strikers and it was Overload mentality as well.

Maybe for away games this could be an option...

Made by Veez, also portuguese :D

I've used in a save for 8 season in a row with Munich.

I think it was Romian tweak of veez tactic

Hi Eusebios, do you use individual training?

Individual training is a must. But, it is something YOU need to design around your own players. You need to figure out your tactical roles, where your players fit in those roles and what they need to work on.

General and Individual training does nothing for the short term success of the tactic. General and Individual training is from the long term development of your players.

Back