A few questions for you guys:
1st - Who do you set as corner takers?
2nd - Folhadal, what did you change? Only player roles or individual instructions?
3rd - Do you guys have your CD tackling hard or not?

Hi guys. I've got a little question. Apologise if it's the silly one but it concerns me. As you know in the first post Eusebios instructed what OI we have to set for the team. It's all great but then, when the matchday comes there is another screen about opposition instructions (I usually ask Assistant to do it) and I was wondering what to do. Should I skip it (cause it's done in the tactic itself) or still ask Assstant to set it up?
Cheers for the advices.

How do u put the Oi instructions to put every Player marking always, to weaker foot always? Is there any way to do it easely and with a few clicks for the whole team?

A few questions for you guys:
1st - Who do you set as corner takers?
2nd - Folhadal, what did you change? Only player roles or individual instructions?
3rd - Do you guys have your CD tackling hard or not?

1 - I put one of the F9 marking the short corner, so let free wingers to make the crossing to the area.

2 - In tactic that´s giving me better results (442), i didnt change the induviduals instructions, just put the same instructions in both F9, and changed the wingers to Wide Playmakers.

3 - I kept the hard tackling, but in some games, when they already have yellow card, i retreat this option.

However ...

View attachment 323253

Best season ever. :)

Folhadal

You achieve those results with the tactic with no strikers?

Can u show me your base team? Dont you think that Changing overload to control is not Changing the main ideia of the original táctic?

Thanks ;)

Nice club. I mean, Benfica is the best club in the world, certo? :D

Nope, the tactic with no strikers was just a test, I just used in easy cup games and some second halfs.

The tactic I used, almost always, was this:

View attachment 718857

https://www.mediafire.com/?cxgeeep4yui939o
You played the whole season with Eusébio táctic but using 2 false 9 and control instead of overload?
Dont you think that that change change all the purpose of his original tactic?

Im also portuguese and a fan of Benfica. You are in the 3rd season, why do u play with such a weak Player as André Almeida, benito, César, cavaleiro . You dont have money to buy good Players or wonderkids?

You played the whole season with Eusébio táctic but using 2 false 9 and control instead of overload?
Dont you think that that change change all the purpose of his original tactic?

Im also portuguese and a fan of Benfica. You are in the 3rd season, why do u play with such a weak Player as André Almeida, benito, César, cavaleiro . You dont have money to buy good Players or wonderkids?
Yap, it changes a lot the main idea, but, to play with two strikers, as I like, it had to be this way.

I play with two base teams (away and home). The upate I use, corrects all the portuguese league (PA's, Ca's, etc.), so allowed me to develop several young players of Benfica (Cancelo, B. Silva, Cavaleiro, Oliveira, Sarkic, Cristante, Guedes, Varela, etc.), and correct others, like Almeida, so I didnt do transfers.

I prefer to play this way, dont like regens. :)

Yap, it changes a lot the main idea, but, to play with two strikers, as I like, it had to be this way.

I play with two base teams (away and home). The upate I use, corrects all the portuguese league (PA's, Ca's, etc.), so allowed me to develop several young players of Benfica (Cancelo, B. Silva, Cavaleiro, Oliveira, Sarkic, Cristante, Guedes, Varela, etc.), and correct others, like Almeida, so I didnt do transfers.

I prefer to play this way, dont like regens. :)

ahh i see!! because in my save only guedes is good enough!! the other one are to weak!

eheh you like JJ Style with 2 man in the attack :P
I will try your tactic... i like to have tactics with a MOC, so i will try to have one MOC and one F9...

Btw at the end of the season how many goals your 2 best strikers had?

can u also show the av rating, goals, assits of the first league?

btw with this tactic, The football of your team is beautifful? you like to see it?

Nope, the tactic with no strikers was just a test, I just used in easy cup games and some second halfs.

The tactic I used, almost always, was this:

View attachment 718857

https://www.mediafire.com/?cxgeeep4yui939o

The only problem with this tactic, it's that when you play it with a mid table or non favourite club, the centre midfield is totally ran over by other teams centre midfielders. This may work very well in teams such as Benfica or Porto in the league, but I doubt that it does the same for teams like mine, Vitória de Guimarães.

ahh i see!! because in my save only guedes is good enough!! the other one are to weak!

eheh you like JJ Style with 2 man in the attack :P
I will try your tactic... i like to have tactics with a MOC, so i will try to have one MOC and one F9...

Btw at the end of the season how many goals your 2 best strikers had?

can u also show the av rating, goals, assits of the first league?

btw with this tactic, The football of your team is beautifful? you like to see it?

Yes, really liked what I saw. For the first time in FM15, I see the team go on fast counterattacks, but can also pass the ball very well, making "1-2-1 moves" and consequent cross, near the penalty box.

Some SS:

View attachment 323228

View attachment 323227

View attachment 323226

View attachment 323225View attachment 323224View attachment 323223View attachment 323222

ps. During the games, try talk to your team, asking concentration, in the new patch works very well.

Yes, really liked what I saw. For the first time in FM15, I see the team go on fast counterattacks, but can also pass the ball very well, making "1-2-1 moves" and consequent cross, near the penalty box.

Some SS:

View attachment 718871

View attachment 718874

View attachment 718875

View attachment 718876View attachment 718879View attachment 718881View attachment 718882

ps. During the games, try talk to your team, asking concentration, in the new patch works very well.

your ss shows me why i dont like to play with two strikers... they share the goals a lot, and i like to have the top scorer of the league and of the europe, so i prefer just one in front a a number 10 behind, so i can manage to have to top scorer of the league...

Are you from Jorge Jesus famaly? :p

your ss shows me why i dont like to play with two strikers... they share the goals a lot, and i like to have the top scorer of the league and of the europe, so i prefer just one in front a a number 10 behind, so i can manage to have to top scorer of the league...

Are you from Jorge Jesus famaly? :p

^^)

Nope, just same last name.

Back