I hope you don't get too many injuries after that!!

I saw a 15 y/o with the same type of hairloss going on. But he didn't have a mustache that said "I'm a pedophile bus driver".
Because of Movember I think it will go away in December

View attachment 207369

W... Wha?? Ok, first, Barcelona wanted Wisdom? What the ****? Why Wisdom? Also, £22m for a good player at best? Someone'***** inflation, or Barca are the new PSG/Real Madrid/City​

View attachment 990031

W... Wha?? Ok, first, Barcelona wanted Wisdom? What the ****? Why Wisdom? Also, £22m for a good player at best? Someone'***** inflation, or Barca are the new PSG/Real Madrid/City​
Considering the last paragraph of the news, I think that even FM is having troubles understanding that transfer lol

I set Maine Road up as a B team for Man City in a test game to see if i can set up a B Team league in future.

Note the last XI played in a lvl 9 North West Counties League game...

View attachment 992418

Needless to say they won with a hammering..

Last edited:
I've always found that the players/staff your assistant deems "realistic" and the ones who actually want to join you are two very different things... ;)

2 things from my season 2021/22.

1. Red Bull Salzburg (Yeah, the Austrian one) have somehow made the Champions League Semis.

2. Spurs are in the relegation zone, with 31 games gone.

I've noticed that went ever the England job comes up it's always a foreign name that gets the job, Bilic is one of the least likely compare to Ancellotti, Mourinio etc. Anyone would think there were no English managers around (ok so there are no decent ones).