I've noticed that went ever the England job comes up it's always a foreign name that gets the job, Bilic is one of the least likely compare to Ancellotti, Mourinio etc. Anyone would think there were no English managers around (ok so there are no decent ones).
On a fm15 save that I've been simulating, the current England manager (mid to late 2020's to mid 2030's, something like that) is Stephan Lichtsteiner. With some great results (Semi-finals in a worldcup and I think an Euro also).

I've noticed that went ever the England job comes up it's always a foreign name that gets the job, Bilic is one of the least likely compare to Ancellotti, Mourinio etc. Anyone would think there were no English managers around (ok so there are no decent ones).

I declared interest and applied for the England job straight after winning the treble with Spurs. They gave it to Jans Jansen, I then also applied for the U21 job. I didn't get that either :O it went to John Salako.

Last edited:
ziV8KPR.png

Swansea are 9th in the Premier League...Rotherham are a point above the Championship's relegation zone XD

WIsh i knew in advance to screenshoot. was up 4-0 at halftime and i won 2-1 ??