[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

well, Notts says hi) I know, I meant it needs adjusting in the current update pack to remove them

Can someone tell me what file of all thoose to edit to get the transfer embargo gone for Fulham because i have tried but it stills there for me even if i delete the dates for when the embargo stops maybe i am doing it wrong ? Otherwise great update as always <3

Same here, mate. :(

Its wierd how nobody updates Bales acceleration rating..12 its too small for him...Ronaldos to...

So I'm trying to install this to my mac. I've attached/unzipped the folder to documents>sports interactive>fm16>editor data but still nothing comes up when I launch the game and try to use the database, comes up as "0 editor data files."

Got it to work :)

Basically put the .fmf files into the folder individually instead of being in a folder. Stop saying it like that.

Good update.

A tip how to get rid of the transfer embargos just remove transfer embargo from C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\db\1630\edt\ transfer embargo file

That worked for me

Gökhan Töre to WHU 2,5 £ on loan and 10 mil £ buy
Kolarov to BESIKTAS 3 mil £ for 3+1 yeaars

Besiktas transfer budgets 10-12 mil £

Last edited:
Thankyou Pr0 for another fantastic update sorry to be a pain but when is the next one out

i cant seem to get the promotions and relegations file to work? the transfers work but not them? any ideas?

pr0, thanks so much for doing these all the time.

Had 2 quick questions; Are you going to update Vincent Janssen's CA/PA at all? I have a holland save and I need a good striker, think he's deserved an upgrade after the killer season he's had anyway.

Any idea when the next roster will be out? Am holding off on starting my new save

Also wondering if you could update some of the liverpool youth players as well. Guys like Eijara, Woodburn, Randall, Stewart, Alexander-Arnold and DEFINITELY cameron Brannagan are all massively underrated on the game, dont think their IRL potential is reflected well

Last edited:
Alex Telles from Galatasaray to FC Porto
Aly Cissokho is no longer on loan to Porto in fact he hasn't been since he left in January
Imbula from FC Porto to Stoke City
José Sá from Marítimo to FC Porto
Helton is a free player

Just some things I found ;)