[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

ow yea thanks for that
but some r after the 16.3 update

In the next update do you can add the new chairman of Inter? Jindong...with new budget? :)

Hi mate! Can u send me the files on PM? It´s something wrong here, so i can't extract the rar fil

There is an Under 17s League in Scotland, is it possible to add this on to the existing structure?

Right now, it's kinda impossible to fix this.

i have the original game connecting by steam and its downloading every time i open the game i think. still parma play in serie d and not c, its something wrong on my database or you didnt update it yet? thanks for that great work, every year the best updates, both for the transfers and the stats.

I am waiting the 3rd division play-offs to finish to I can add parma to div 3. For the next release (tomorrow), I will have the 1st division team corrected (promoted/relegated). Thanks for your kind words :)

Cheers for the update. I appreciate your efforts. One thing I have noticed, and I don't think it is to do with your update specifically, cos I had similar issues with a trial save I did with the whizzkids update, is the lack of transfers at AI teams in the first window. Some teams don't have any activity at all, including loans in/out. Usually it is just free transfers at most a dozen transfers for all premier league teams. It is not until the January window that things kick off. Anyone else had this issue? And NO I haven't disabled first window transfers!!

I think that this is a random issue, and nothing to do with add-on files.

In the next update do you can add the new chairman of Inter? Jindong...with new budget? :)

The new chairman yes, I hope to find the time to add budgets too.

Hi mate! Can u send me the files on PM? It´s something wrong here, so i can't extract the rar fil

Check my tomorrow's release, if you still have issues, contact me.

n the next update

Tomorrow (10 of June).

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.2 is up !!

39.542 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :
• All transfers are immediate transfers, which means no more future transfers. If you still spot future transfers,they are wrongly there and I will fix them as soon as possible.
• European places are 100% correct.
• Promotions/Relegations from each country will be included once the playable leagues are finished. The countries I have completed so far can be found here: FM16 - 16.3.* official patch (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0. All teams inside these leagues, mentioned in the link, have their reputation increased/decreased based on their final positions.
• Injuries/Loans & Transfer Budgets will be removed pack by pack

For any suggestions/missing you will find please report them here Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

For any suggestion I missed, I am really sorry, I had tones of work to do, but I promise to check every single post.

you missed

Andrija Pavlovic Cukaricki> FC Copenhagen

Also scored 18 goals in serbia this season and got debut on the Serbia national team, deserve a CA/PA increase( current 113/129, new 120/138?)

Alex Teixeira > Jiangsu Suning
Alexandr Kokorin > Zenit
Yury Zhirkov > Zenit
Pako Ayestaran > Valencia Manager
Renato Tapia > Feyenord
Mauro Zarate > Fiorentina

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to FM and I want to say thank you pr0 for this huge work.
However, is there a way to start the game at the end of the 2015-2016 season (something like mai june or july) using pr0's update ?

Thanks for help

Nice, time to remerge the wonderkid files with helmuts version again.. :)

Promotions/relegations in Norway

Could you please update the promotions and relegations in Norway? Sandefjord and Mjøndalen got relegated from Tippeligaen in 2015 (as one season lasts for one calendar year here), while Brann and Sogndal got promoted from 1. divisjon. Follo, Nest-Sotra, Bærum and Hønefoss got relegated from 1. divisjon in 2015. KFUM, Raufoss, Ullensaker-Kisa and Kongsvinger got promoted from 2. divisjon (the third division), you can see the rest of the relegations from 2. divisjon here: https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/2._divisjon_fotball_for_menn_2015. The teams in 2. divisjon changed from 2015 to 2016, you can see the new 2. divisjon (all the four sections) here: https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/2._divisjon_fotball_for_menn_2016. I hope you understood everything, and it would be wonderful if you could update the norwegian leagues soon. Just ask me if you wonder about anything.

hey will you be updating the scottish league cup and the challenge cup.