[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

When will you do the AVFC Update? Really looking forward to this...

Wanyama to Spurs

Looks as though this one going ahead... Will this be in the next update? When will the new update be released? :)

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.3 is up !!

47.221 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :
• All transfers are immediate transfers, which means no more future transfers. If you still spot future transfers,they are wrongly there and I will fix them as soon as possible.
• Promotions/Relegations from each country will be included pack by pack. The countries I have completed so far can be found here: FM16 - 16.3.* official patch (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0. All teams inside these leagues, mentioned in the link, have their reputation increased/decreased based on their final positions.
• Injuries/Loans will be removed pack by pack.

For any suggestions/missing you will find please report them here Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Remove ALL my previous files and add ONLY the new ones, so they won't conflict with each other.

Did Fulham get their transfer embargo lifted in this update, pro1991?

Cheers for the great work!

When roughly is the next update up? Embolo to Schalke is such a good move for them

oh and

Sheffield Wednesday have signed former Leicester City defender Elliot Percival on a one-year contract.
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Read more at Owls sign young Foxes talent[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]think it was a free transfer [/FONT]

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.4 is up !!

60.193 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :
• All transfers are immediate transfers, which means no more future transfers. If you still spot future transfers,they are wrongly there and I will fix them as soon as possible.
• Promotions/Relegations from each country will be included pack by pack. The countries I have completed so far can be found here: FM16 - 16.3.* official patch (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0. All teams inside these leagues, mentioned in the link, have their reputation increased/decreased based on their final positions.
• Injuries/Loans will be removed pack by pack.

For any suggestions/missing you will find please report them here Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Remove ALL my previous files and add ONLY the new ones, so they won't conflict with each other.

transfer embargos still in place for nottingham forest and fulham

Unusual for you pal as download all of your updates but some note able transfers not done

Bartley loan to Leeds not done but bellusci is loaned out so Leeds are a CB down

No Matt Phillips at Newcastle but Dwight Gayle is?

No stekelenburg at Southampton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unusual for you pal as download all of your updates but some note able transfers not done

Bartley loan to Leeds not done but bellusci is loaned out so Leeds are a CB down

No Matt Phillips at Newcastle but Dwight Gayle is?

No stekelenburg at Southampton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um, Phillips hasn't signed for Newcastle yet and Stekelenburg signed for Everton the other day, not Southampton.

It's easy enough to take 2 minutes to edit those things in yourself.

Keep up the good work pr0!

Can someone tell me what file of all thoose to edit to get the transfer embargo gone for Fulham because i have tried but it stills there for me even if i delete the dates for when the embargo stops maybe i am doing it wrong ? Otherwise great update as always <3

Arsenal have signed Takuma Asano it seems, as far as I can tell he isn't actually in the the game though.

Increase Vincent Janssen's PA and CA, got 30+ goals last year and going to spurs for £16.5m

transfer embargos still in place for nottingham forest and fulham

You are wrong!!!

Forest are out of the embargo now mate. They have signed Apostolos Vellios for a fee.