[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Please, bring back suspension for Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal :).

As an Oxford United supporter here are a few recommended changes;

Firstly I agree with ThePav regarding Kemar Roofe, top scoring midfielder in the league but actually plays more on the left as an IF who cuts in and scores long range, needs a CA/PA increase

George Baldock returned to MK dons and could also use an increase, stand out player for us.

Jordan Bowery in on a free transfer

Jonjoe Kenny in on loan from Everton

Zeli Ismail in on loan from Wolves

Chris Maguire in on a free transfer

Patrick Hoban out on loan to Cambridge

Thanks for your hard work!

When I download this and open with winrar, the files come up with the internet explorer logo to the side, does anyone know if this is supposed to happen?

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Final Winter Pack is up !!

47.697 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

There won't be any new version with winter transfers. There are missings but believe me, I did my best trying to include as many transfers as possible. The new official patch will probably come within the next 10-15 days, and my new update will come some days later including more wonderkids & agents plus suggestions/missing you will find and report them here Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Does this update contain raised CA and PA first Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma ?

Kristoffer Ajer from Start to Celtic. Pre-signed contract, joins in June

Kristoffer Ajer from Start to Celtic. Pre-signed contract, joins in June

This was my last winter update. I will now release a new one when the official patch comes out.

Does this update contain raised CA and PA first Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma ?

He is already a beast for his age, no need to raise him more.

a question, I'm using the database updated and am using in-game currency in Euros is normal difficulty to take CR7 and Messi in their team?

Real only agreed to sell CR7 by 280 million euros.

Barcelona only agreed to sell Messi paying a fine of 250 million euros.

Other players that cost less than five million euros clubs asking more than 40 million euros to sell most all young people under 20 years.

Tks

rashford from man utd should get a big increase for your next update mate he should have the potential to be one of the best players at his club

rashford from man utd should get a big increase for your next update mate he should have the potential to be one of the best players at his club

Already??

His PA currently puts him at Blind/Rojo/Smalling or Simone Zaza level, and 3rd best youngster in the squad not counting Martial/Shaw/Depay. Id wait till he has more than 1 decent game before he's bumped to world class

Last edited:
when you put it like that then a have to agree with you mate

milans embargo

Milan was sold , but the embargo to transfer not finished , what do I do ??