Tricky 2nd leg against the old lady but I fancy you to score at least one and a draw would see you through, not that you want to do it like that of course ;)

Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2037/38 Season

May 2038

View attachment 1116936
View attachment 93204
Devastated by this, they’ve done a proper Italian job on us. I worried when we couldn’t get through at home. We had to play a tired 17 year old at left back due to 2 injuries to left backs before the match, both their goals, from their first 2 shots came from there. It’s all the worse as Bayern won their game so I thought it was our year.

View attachment 93203
A heavily rotated side gave BMG a hammering which bodes well for the cup final.

View attachment 93202
A bit more of a battle against Hoffenheim with a similarly rotated side, but we got the win, and despite not getting a notification for it we did set the record for most points in the season this season.

View attachment 93201
Not quite 5-0 but we did what was needed and I finally win the German cup after losing in the final twice.

View attachment 93200
A treble apparently but a double really. I thought the actual treble was on but Juventus did us over.

View attachment 93199
Here’s the final result of the record breaking season. Most points (90), most wins (29), most wins in a row (16), most games without defeat (40), most goals (113) and most games without conceding (10). The latter two are Bundesliga records.

View attachment 93198
Here’s the best 11, not a single player, even in the subs, below a 7. Incredible seasons for Dedic and Grassi, 23 goals and 21 assists for Dedic in 39 games, 20 goals and 21 assists for Grassi in 36 games. A good first season for Esroy with 26 goals and 13 assists in 40 games, and a little bit of a disappointing season for Mac Allister with 16 goals and 13 assists in 37 games.

View attachment 93197
Dedic wins player of the season, absolutely no surprise there, and it’s by a country mile. Grassi in second and a little surprisingly Mac Allister in third. Gouveris gets goal of the season for one of his screamers. El Amrani gets signing of the season, something to do with his 23 clean sheets in 41 games and just 24 goals conceded.

View attachment 93196
Esroy gets top-scorer, Dedic and Grassi share most assists with Grassi picking up the highest average rating. Herrera again with 92% pass completion keeping things ticking over.

View attachment 93195
Grassi picks up (Bundesliga) player of the season and player’s player of the season.

View attachment 93194
Esroy picks up league top scorer, Dedic in 3rd​.

View attachment 93193
I win manager of the season and player’s manager of the season. The order for both is the same as above.

View attachment 93192
Team of the season and player’s team of the season is the same. Interestingly, all of these players bar Dedic, I have signed.

Unfortunately neave pops I was out-thought by Massimo Allegri, who's been there and done it before. We just have to dust ourselves off and go again next season, as a few players will be unhappy if we don't win it then.

Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2038/39 Season

Pre-Season

View attachment 1116950View attachment 93191
We’ve offloaded a few backup players, I would have rathered keep Menzel-Moller but he wanted to go and E18m is very good money for him.

View attachment 93190
This kid is a bit special. I’ve had my eye on him for about 3 years now and his development has been incredible. He comes in from Kobenhavn for E24.5m which I think is a steal.

View attachment 93189
Dedic ends a great season in the reckoning for best player in the world cup.

View attachment 93188
Two of our players in the world cup best 11, another 2 in the subs. Four more players I’ve signed in and around the best team. I’m starting to leave a mark not just on German Football but world football too.

This season I’ve made a decision to change the transfer approach. It’s not something I’ve mentioned but the club is producing an incredible amount of talent through the youth system. I’ve never been at a club where so many good players come through. I will be focusing more on youth now, here is a selection of young players.

View attachment 93187
Possibly our best prospect. He has the potential to be even better than Dedic. In terms of star ratings 1.5 current 5 potential (4 gold) [written 1.5-5(4)].

View attachment 93186
This is the player that probably excites me the most. He’s on one of these weird 2 year loans to Mainz, and is going really well. Star rating: 2.5-5(4)

View attachment 93185
This guy probably won't be far off a Bundesliga loan, another big prospect. Star rating: 1.5-4.5(3.5).

View attachment 93184
He looks not far of what Retting did at this age which is promising. Star rating: 1.5-4.5(3.5).

View attachment 93183
Not as big a prospect as some of the others but thanks to losing our back-up right-back he finds himself in the first team squad providing cover. Star rating: 2-3.5(2.5).

View attachment 93182
Was 4th​ choice centre back but has gone out on loan, with Ertl takes that role now. Star rating: 2-3(2).

View attachment 93181
Probably not good enough to be in the first team squad but the best prospect we have at left back. Star rating: 1.5-2.5(1.5).

View attachment 93180
A last minute inclusion in the first team squad as one of the 3 ‘keepers as we had 4 ‘keepers at Dortmund 2 and the U19s. Star rating: 1.5-2.5(1.5).

View attachment 93179
Not a bad set of friendlies, we’ve had better pre-season but everyone is fit and no long-term injuries.

View attachment 93178
Esroy odds on to win the golden boot.

View attachment 93177
But doesn’t make the top odds for player of the season but a few of our players on the list.

First 4 youth prospects looks top class, and some great personalities in there too. You must have a good Head of Youth Development.

I left the staff that were here pretty much as it was, just bringing in coaches to fill gaps. I'm not even sure what to look for in a head of youth development outside of the highlighted attributes, but his stats are high across the board. I think I may have just had a good 3 or 4 years. I think in a few seasons maybe 11 or 12 of the squad of 25 will be from the youth setup, or that's the aim anyway.

August 2038

View attachment 1117215
View attachment 92937
Almost had a bit of a scare here in the first round of the cup.

View attachment 92936
An exciting game here, really good comeback. We had to go 433 as we were looking pathetic. We managed to pull back 3 goals and pick up our first trophy of the season.

View attachment 92935
Hardest draw we’ve had in the champions league but we should get through.

View attachment 92934
First league game of the season, nothing fancy but we got the win. Unfortunately we lot Janicki for a few weeks.

The first 11 this season is probably this:

GK:

View attachment 92932
DR:

View attachment 92931
DCR:

View attachment 92930
DCL:

View attachment 92929
DL:

View attachment 92928
BWM:

View attachment 92927
DLP:

View attachment 92926
RW:

View attachment 92925
AM: Brethelsen

LW:

View attachment 92924
ST:

View attachment 92923
Not sure whether Mac Allister or Esroy is first choice.

September 2038

View attachment 1117231
View attachment 92922
More evidence of the quality of the youth system here. We have the most players from said system playing in elite leagues, surpassing Bayern now. This is only going to go up with the talent that has come through the last few years.

View attachment 92921
Two from two now but not the most impressive performance.

View attachment 92920
A really exciting game in which we were underdogs, which I thought was weird. We had to go to the 433 here again to save our skins.

View attachment 92919
Absolutely mugged in this game, even the press said so in the post-match conference.

View attachment 92918
We put that disappointment behind us by dealing an early blow to Wolfsburg’s title ambitions.

View attachment 92917
A struggle, against struggling Leverkusen. Were really not hitting the heights of last season yet.

View attachment 92916
I rotated the side in this one and we scraped through.

View attachment 92915
A decent start to the season.

October 2038

View attachment 1117314
View attachment 92845
Not a bad win, we’re not looking as solid at the back or as dangerous up front.

View attachment 92843
Better in this game, two goals from Daniel Flock who we promoted from Dortmund 2 to replace Alves when he left. He was decent last season, had cracking pre-season and has carried that form into the season.

View attachment 92842
This is a big blow, El Amrani is out for up to 6 weeks, missing some important champions leagues games in that time.

View attachment 92841
Absolutely hammered here, abysmal performance. Fines for both full backs and new boy Berthelsen who all put in sub-6 performances.

View attachment 92840
We made a few changes after the Spurs massacre, dusted ourselves off and picked up another 3 points in the league.

View attachment 92839
A really pleasing performance this one. We’re starting to look a little more like the Dortmund of old. Ole Baumer had a **** of a match and is having a **** of a season.

View attachment 92838
The draw pits us against Hertha, who I am confident we’ll get past. Notice no Bayern.

View attachment 92837
Fresh after getting knocked out of the cup in the early stages, Bayern get a real hiding off us. Again, like the Dortmund of last season, hopefully we’ve turned a corner.

View attachment 92836
Top of the table with a 4-point lead at these early stages. Bayern and Wolfsburg nowhere to be seen.

View attachment 92835
We’ve having a tougher time of it in the champions league, as exemplified by our 6-1 battering from Spurs.

Ouuuuuucccchhhh that Spurs match... as a Spurs man myself (ahem), any chance of seeing a few of their better players? Also... your full backs are both taller than your centre backs. Weird. You have some good players there for sure, but I have to say CBs under 6'2'' are a real bugbear of mine. I'll just about allow 6'1'' but no shorter.

Ouuuuuucccchhhh that Spurs match... as a Spurs man myself (ahem), any chance of seeing a few of their better players? Also... your full backs are both taller than your centre backs. Weird. You have some good players there for sure, but I have to say CBs under 6'2'' are a real bugbear of mine. I'll just about allow 6'1'' but no shorter.

Yeah, that hurt. Was the first game without El Amrani so I thought "here we go, 6 weeks of this". I'd not noticed that about the defence, not a great deal in it. I don't think it's been causing too much of an issue at the back, I'll keep an eye on Leontjev. As for the Spurs update, good news. It seems there has been a board take over or something because Spurs are comfortably the richest team in the world. I don't know when this happened as I only noticed recently, an I am a year ahead of the last post.

View attachment 92647
Team Overview:

View attachment 92646
Zidane is manager, been there 7 years now, won a few trophies.

View attachment 92645
Two titles, two FA Cups, 7 Europa Leagues (they've won it the most times now), 1 European Super Cup and 3 Community Shield's.

A selection of their best players (all those rated 4 star by my scouts):

View attachment 92643
View attachment 92642
View attachment 92641
View attachment 92640
View attachment 92639
The also have two of our old players, Alexandros Veidamenidis and Jean-Claude Mboyo.

November 2038

View attachment 1117530
View attachment 92636
We manage to exact some measure of revenge against spurs (sorry Sammu). Fairly even, but we took our chances, which is nice to say. We had to come back from two down. Swapping to the the 433 by making two subs at 23 minutes was the difference.

View attachment 92635
A rotated side played here and were blown away in the first half by a terrific Bremen performance. I should have changed to a diamond myself to match them in the middle, but stubbornness got the better of me here.

View attachment 92634
Incredibly frustrating, Corominas comes back from Spain duty with a hefty injury.

View attachment 92633
Yes, yes, yes. We pick ourselves back up with 7-0 win over Hertha, Mac Allister and Gouveris were epic today.

View attachment 92632
We throw away a 2-0 lead to Marseille, who we haven’t beaten this season.

View attachment 92631
A frantic start saw us go 2-0 up very early. After that RBL really managed to take control of the game, despite that we were always able to score enough goals from our chances to keep us in the lead, and walked of the pitch winners at full time.

View attachment 92630
Still top, and we’ve extended our lead to six points thanks to our victory over RBL. It’s now Wolfsburg who occupy second place.

View attachment 92629
We’re just about top of what is a very tight group. We play Dinamo last game so hopefully we can win that and top the group. Although we topped the group last season and were rewarded with a tie against Real Madrid.

Cheers for that, Spurs look like a good side Matar Cisse is class, I love a good all-action midfielder like that. And West Ham worth more than United, Liverpool and Chelsea!!! What a time to be alive.

​Sorry for the brief hiatus. I have been messing around with the data editor the last week or so adding the Welsh lower league. I was also making a logopack for the Welsh lower leagues too. And then obviously I wanted to have a little play around with it too. If anyone is interested in either of these let me know and I can put them on a file sharing site or something like that.

December 2038

View attachment 1118293
View attachment 91962
We absolutely destroyed Schalke here in the Revier derby. Two goals for Mac Allister and one for Berthelsen.

View attachment 91961
A much closer game here but we got the result we wanted in the end.

View attachment 91960
We annihilated Dinamo here, away from home too. This win sees us top the group.

View attachment 91959
Another 5-0 win, Dedic with two goals and two assists for the second game in a row. He’s really starting to come alive, shame we’re so close to the winter break. Dedic scored one of the best goals I’ve seen in my career from one of my players.

View attachment 91958
That’s a fantastic draw for us in the first knock-out round. No disrespect, but I think we’re into the next round.

View attachment 91957
Good win again, and 2 more goals for Dedic.

View attachment 91956
It’s that man again, he is unstoppable at the minute, 2 more goals for Dedic, 3 more points for us. Unal gets his first goal for the club and a lovely goal it was too.

View attachment 91955
Looking good in the league heading into the winter break. A 6-point lead and we’re in flying form.

Last edited:

January 2039

View attachment 1118302
View attachment 91954
After his great season last season and fantastic world cup Dedic wins the World Golden Ball. I think this is the first time one of my players has ever one this in any version of football manager.

View attachment 91953
Four of our players in the world team of the year. Three more of my signings in the team too.

View attachment 91952
Jalal comes in as a January signing. He’s a bit of a punt, a bit of a prospect. He only cost E240k, so nothing to lose really. He goes straight out on loan to Nuremberg in the second division.

View attachment 91951
Alizadeh also arrives from Iran, E600k for him and probably an even better prospect. I was hoping to get him out on loan but no-one fancied it. So he will be in and around the squad until the end of the season. Hopefully we can get him out on loan next season.

View attachment 91950
Veale hasn’t cheered up over the course of the season so it’s time to get rid. Reisinger comes in as a second left footed defender to replace him. He is much, much better and German. He cost more than I’d like, E65m, a new German record. But the money was there and I don’t feel I need anyone else.

View attachment 91949
A tidy profit on Veale and some good service while he was here. Sad to see him go.

View attachment 91948
Good performances from the fringe players in the winter friendlies as they look to build fitness going into the second half of the season.

View attachment 91947
We pick up where we left of, and so does Dedic, with another man-of-the-match performance, 1 goal and 2 assists.

View attachment 91946
A disappointing result from a strong side away at Koln. Our first draw of the season.

View attachment 91945
At the end of January we are still 6 points ahead despite that draw.

February 2039

View attachment 1118313
View attachment 91944
Guess who was man-of-the-match in our win against BMG. One goal and one assist here as we win the game in the second half.

View attachment 91943
Completely inspired by Dedic this win was. God I love this guy.

View attachment 91942
This is ridiculous. All three first team strikers are out injured, and the youth player brought up to the firsts to replace them. Patrick Rettig will have to be recalled from Mainz which is annoying, he’s second top scorer in the Bundesliga but won’t be register to play for us in the league. He will be able to play in the champions league as he’s under 21.

View attachment 91941
Not a bad performance from Rettig, a hattrick of assists. Dedic picked up an injury in this match and will be out for a month.

View attachment 91940
Still top, this time by 9 points. With 11 games to go we can wrap this up soon hopefully.

March 2039

View attachment 1118319
View attachment 91938
There was plenty of rotation in this side, with Patrick Rettig playing up front as he is only able to play in cup competitions. He got himself a goal and we got an easy win.

View attachment 91937
We lost Baumer to injury in that match and our injury list is getting a bit silly now in attacking areas, both right wingers, both left wingers and two of our strikers.

View attachment 91936
Cup draw pits us against Leverkusen, not a bad draw not a great draw. We should be able to beat anyone we come up against though.

View attachment 91935
Esroy was shifted over to the left wing for this one, where he will have to play for the time being. We brought a young right winger into the first team for this one and he got two goals on his debut and man-of-the-match.

View attachment 91934
A dominant win as I would expect against Panathinaikos, Rettig with two goals.

View attachment 91933
We’re getting to the business end of the competition so it’s only big sides left now. We draw City in the quarters, with the home leg first.

View attachment 91932
A really easy victory for us here back in the league.

View attachment 91931
Bayern matched us in this match and it could have gone either way, and it almost did, but El Amrani missed a penalty. Two screamers to won this match for us, one from Gouveris to bring us level, and one from Hererra to win it.

View attachment 91930
We have a 14-point lead now. I fancy we should be able to wrap this up shortly, focus on the Champions League.

April 2039

View attachment 1118330
View attachment 91929
Despite getting beaten by Bremen last time out I played almost the entire second string in this match. With lots of games this month and a huge win in the league the seconds will play in the league, and the firsts in the cups. We came out with a win in the end with a goal from Mboyo.

View attachment 91928
Unfortunately, what was almost our strongest side couldn’t beat Leverkusen as we drop out of the cup. They got themselves a goal and defended really well, we just couldn’t get through. Even after going to the 433.

View attachment 91927
Back to the league and back to the seconds. Despite von Ahlen getting himself sent off we managed to get the win, with Baumer getting the goal on his return from injury.

View attachment 91926
Great result this, we needed to go 433 to get it though. City have an away goal but we do have a score advantage going into the second leg. If we can get a goal there we’ll be in a good position.

View attachment 91925
RBL did a bit of a number on our second string here. They have this beast of a wonderkid Blevins who got both their goals, I’ve had my eye on him since before he went to RBL, but PSG have been watching him all season, remember the name.

View attachment 91924
We approached this match in a controlling manner as we had the slender advantage going into the game. City got the first goal, so we had to go for it as they had the lead overall on away goals. We managed to get two goals whilst attacking. We dropped to defensive after our goal, then contain after they managed to score twice, but we still had the lead on away goals and they couldn’t get past us to get another. Delighted to get through this tie against the best manager of all time by a country mile, Pep Guardiola.

View attachment 91923
As you can see, he’s been busy. I think the longevity of both him and Emry at City and PSG respectively has been down to the leagues being switched of for a lot of the save. It’s going to be hard, if not impossible to catch either of them to be fair.

View attachment 91922
Back to the league and another strong side was able to take advantage of my playing an entirely different 11 from the champions league game. We’re still way out in front and it’s good experience for the young players in the side.

View attachment 91921
A pretty much unchanged side for this match managed to end their minor losing streak with a very handsome 5-0 win. A hattrick from Mac Allister and Dedic came off the bench to get two goals and two assists.

View attachment 91920
The Hamburg game clinched us the title (I think, I played a lot of games and lost track). Those losses this month mean no records this season.

May 2039

View attachment 1118347
View attachment 91913
This was a fairly even game but Barca came out 2-0 winners. They missed a penalty so it could have been worse. We weren’t able to get an away goal so we have a lot to do in the home leg.

View attachment 91912
Another big wins for the seconds. Ertl picked up his first goal for the club to get us started.

View attachment 91911
We had enough to win this game but not the tie unfortunately. We met the boards expectations getting this far, but not Mac Allister’s. He’s kicking up a fuss so will be leaving in the summer, to be honest he would have been behind Rettig next season anyway.

View attachment 91910
We totally dominated Hannover here, that’s now 11 unanswered goals in three matches for the seconds.

View attachment 91909
Mac Allister picked up an injury in the last match so Esroy started this one and got a hattrick. He ended a 15-match run without a goal amazingly. To be fair to him he has been filling in on the wings for almost all of that run. A thrilling end to the season for the fans.

View attachment 91908
This is how the table finished. Wolfsburg managed to sneak into second on goal difference, with both them and RBL 21 points behind us. Bayern miss out on the champions league by a single point to Schalke. They might have something to say about the side I played against Schalke.

View attachment 91907
Ertl wins himself the U17 player of the year (he’s so young I forget). He has improved this season but his determination has gone down since he has made it to the first team, something I’ve noticed with all the young players actually.

View attachment 91906
I’ve only noticed as I’m writing this that Lukaz Rettig and nor Patrick Rettig has won U19 player of the season, well done to him but it’s a bit of a strange one.

View attachment 91905
Some huge averaged ratings from the forward players, I dread to think what they might have got without all the disruption due to injuries. Dedic makes it into the overall best 11 with 195 games, 64 goals and an average rating of 7.41.

View attachment 91903
Dedic wins player of the season, a no brainer. Mac Allister gets goal of the season for one of his blockbuster free-kicks, surprisingly Reisinger gets signing of the season, not much competition for that though with only one other player coming in.

View attachment 91902
Mac Allister and Esroy share top goalscorer with 21 goals apiece. Dedic ends with the most assists (19), man-of-the-match awards (9), and the highest average rating (7.79).

View attachment 91901
Winning the league has seen me sneak into the top 10 managers in Germany. I’ll be looking to top this list before I leave. I want to do that and beat Bayern’s record of 9 straight title wins, and win the Champions league before I go. That should make me Dortmund’s best ever manager too, which is something else I want to achieve.

View attachment 91900
Dedic huge league average rating is a new record. He had a poor start too. He can beat that next season I think.

View attachment 91899
Esroy wins footballer of the year and players player of the year too. Again, he spent loads of time out of position so has more to offer.

View attachment 91898
Toporkiewicz taking Bremen to 6th​ place wins him manager of the season. Finishing the season 21 above our closest rivals isn’t as good apparently. Players manager of the season looks the exact same.

View attachment 91897
Surprisingly scant representation in the team of the year and players team of the year too.

View attachment 91896
I’m pretty sure this is supposed to be the Ballon D’Or. I’m not sure I don’t often have players win this. Notice Tom Schofield in 3rd​. He’s doing very well in Paris.

View attachment 91895
That’s two years running we’ve gone out to the eventual winners in the semis, we’ll go all the way one day.

"Dedic scored one of the best goals I’ve seen in my career from one of my players."

Now I want to see this...

Here it is mate. I worry I over-sold it a little, it's a real peach though. I also credited it to the wrong game.

I'm going to try something different this season and upload an update now, at the winter break, and at the end of the season. See how it goes, if people don't like it I can go back to the old way, just worried it's getting a little stale with things being so easy league-wise.

Pre-Season

View attachment 1118498
View attachment 91780
I signed a 3-year extension to my contract with only 1 year left to run on my current deal. I managed to remove the play direct and focus on set piece philosophies and as well as sneaking in a E4.5k pw pay rise.

View attachment 91778
On the face of it, it might seem strange selling Mboyo, he didn’t angle for a leave or anything. I took a punt on a player called David Miranda 4 seasons ago, he’s had three years on loan at other Bundesliga clubs, and let’s just say he’s developed nicely…

View attachment 91776
At 23 I think he is better than Mboyo, and still has room to improve. He will fight Gouveris for the deep-lying-playmaker position.

View attachment 91774
Mac Allister wanted to leave, and had dropped down the pecking order. PSG came in with a bid and it might end up being a cheap deal for them but I had some good service from Mac Allister.

View attachment 91772
Me and my namesake Flock had a disagreement over his importance to the team, he felt he was a key player, he clearly is not. That’s highlighted by the fact he’s ended up going to Huddersfield in championship.

View attachment 91771
I wasn’t planning on bringing in a left winger but I couldn’t resist. Pla was unhappy at Arsenal, they missed out on Europe. I swooped in with a E64m bid and now he’ll be playing in Europe for us. This kid is like a clone of Dedic on the left, looking forward to seeing both of them in the side.

View attachment 91769
This one came out of nowhere a bit. This guy wasn’t really on my radar. His agent made me aware of him after he handed in a transfer request and at just E31.5m the deal was too good not to go for. Shame for the young winger who I was going to use as backup but this is probably a better idea. Funnily enough he is very much like a right sided Baumer.

View attachment 91768
A decent player is Szewcyk, but he’s third choice, so I was happy to accept what is a good offer from RBL for him, best of luck to him, he should do well.

View attachment 91766
This will probably break some fans heats, another legend I’ve sold. He’s 31 now and I couldn’t agree with his agent on wages for a new contract so to get E19.75m for him with only a year left on his contract is good going. With Pla coming in I was never going to be able to give Baumer, Grassi and Pla enough game-time between them.

View attachment 91763
Here’s the pre-season friendlies, standard fare really, solid results, building up fitness. I’ve decided to make a mini tour of Denmark a bit of a tradition now.

View attachment 91762
A tight game in the super cup, but we got through on penalties.

Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2039/40 Season

View attachment 1118608
League

View attachment 91687
Perhaps I shouldn’t have picked this season to not show in so much detail. It’s been a really tricky season. A disastrous spell right at the start there has made it incredibly difficult for us to win the league this year. The Koln and Freiburg games were just outrageous. We were completely mugged. It feels like the game has decided that we aren’t winning the league this year and that is that. The Schalke game was a disappointment too. That was the last game El Amrani played for the club, I have already agreed a transfer for his replacement, he has been a huge part of our poor season.

View attachment 91686
We go into the winter break in second place, 8 points behind Wolfsburg. They are just not dropping points, I really think we may have lost the league already. But, we will keep fighting to the end, no choice. That Bremen manager has done a **** of a job in transforming them into a real good side. He’s my tip to take over at Bayern eventually, maybe lead a revival there.

View attachment 91685
As you can see, it’s been a real up-hill struggle to get back to a respectable league position.

View attachment 91684View attachment 91683
Here’s the stats for the squad, a lot of players have played a lot of games as I really have struggled to get a side to play well together, we just started to gel as the winter break came, as usual. Ersoy has asked to be allowed to leave and Gouveris is being watched every game by PSG so I am worried about what will happen over the winter break.

Champions League

View attachment 91682
Here’s the results from the champions league. That 3-0 there to Man U came around the same time as the Schalke game. They scored their first 3 shots and El Amrani ended the game with a 4.7, that is just unforgivable. The next game I think it was he conceded the only 2 shots on target against Schalke to drop us 2 points, he’s out of here.

View attachment 91680
Thanks to a loss to Utd and a draw against Anderlecht, we were only able to finish second in our group…Thanks to a loss to Utd and a draw against Anderlecht, we were only able to finish second in our group…

View attachment 91679
…but as we’ve seen with some of the harder draws in the champions league despite finishing top, it seems to work out better finishing second. We got one of the easiest teams left in the competition, watch me lose now.

German Cup

View attachment 91678
As you’d expect, plain sailing in the early rounds of the cup.

View attachment 91677
It’s looking favourable for progression.