My friend ... why deleted this good tactic? I played her and enjoyed. Tactics give success even in a very weak club. What are its disadvantages? Is it severely debilitating to the physical condition of the players after the game or vulnerable to defense? I apologize for the English language, hello everyone from Russia

Hi,

Ashbringer is more efficient than Stromcaller and Ashbringer is more "Plug and Playish" which means it's easier to find players for it so Stormcaller doesn’t have any advantages over Ashbringer and that why it was removed

Yeah I saw that but it wasn't very clear! But yeah, I remember now he said that he hasn't looked into the training yet :) but what kind of training do you use in individual by the way? Thanks!

Hi,

I'll sort out the traning at some point later

Newcastle mid-season: Changed from Stormcaller V7 to Ashbringer V10 since last post.

View attachment 1182530 View attachment 1182532

Hi.

If you want to play with a striker then go for Ashbringer V11, it'll give the best possible results which can be achived with you team at the current moment in Beta, please notice, I don't say that it’ll give you only wins :), I say that you can be sure that your result at the end of season is the best what you can get at current moment in Beta :)

Last edited:
Newcastle mid-season: Changed from Stormcaller V7 to Ashbringer V10 since last post.

Also, I want to add that many things in the game are at very poor state at the moment and in general I find that in FM19 it's much harder to overachieve due using a good tactic comparing FM18, especially, in top league such as EPL so any overachieving level even a small one above your media prediction is already a very good thing :)

With Ashbringer v10 with Milan 12 games played 8 wins and 4 draws and the most amazing thing 0 goals CONCEDED but offensivley seems a bit poor because from those 8 wins 6 of them ended 1-0 and those 4 draws ended all 0-0......

Last edited:
Also, I want to add that many things in the game are at very poor state at the moment and in general I find that in FM19 it's much harder to overachieve due using a good tactic comparing FM18, especially, in top league such as EPL so any overachieving level even a small one above your media prediction is already a very good thing :)

Yeah! Noticed that. Draw against the big teams is almost like a win. Also the small stuff like for instance the undo-button seems to be missing in the in match tactic screens. But it doesnt matter. I'm just basically testing stuff. Training is still complete mystery to me. I'm just almost randomly selecting those blocks... Seems to be way too much work overall. :D You can copy weeks but if the match isnt on the same day everything gets mixed up. There should still be a way to set up pre-match training separately so at least that would the same before every game.

With Ashbringer v10 with Milan 12 games played 8 wins and 4 draws and the most amazing thing 0 goals CONCEDED but offensivley seems a bit poor because from those 8 wins 6 of them ended 1-0 and those 4 draws ended all 0-0......

Try V11... my attack has improved since I started using it

currently using ash v11 i am dominating matches but barley scoring goals my forwards who are world class have 15 between them in 20 matches i do not think DLF is working well for the beta is their another position that could work i am trying CF/Poacher at minute to test it out love your tactics and time you put in to making these :)

Last edited:
Personnally i'm staying on the V9 which give more possession style with decent results.

Many thanks!

Switched to v11. Lost first game. Drawing at half time in the next game, switched back to v10 and scored immediately. Have won the next 5 games. Probably a coincidence but I'll stick with 10 for now.

V11 Ashbringer

Southampton

Awesome! :)

llpoi.png

Last edited:
Player filters

Hi TFF.

Is it a big ask to ask you to do your player filters for FM19?

I tried uploading the FM18 filters, but even though the file is still .fmf it won't show up on the import filters screen, so I guess new ones are needed.

What position would you play pogba in the ashbringer tactic?
Amc?

Managed to get Bilbao to 4th, which is pretty handy using (mostly) the Ashbringer variants. Last half of the season using 10 and 11 which got me up from hovering around 8th-10th.

There are a lot less big scores I'm finding and a lot of games that are decided by a single goal or two, or at least things are tight until quite late on. I really struggled for goals early on in the season and nobody notched double figures and nobody notched double figures across. Also noticed that world class players are frequently world class - absolutely dominating games and there seems to be very little you can do to stop them.

The one factor that seems to be making a big difference to me is team morale and the actual players picked. Not sure if Bilbao are just a rowdy bunch but I haven't had many stretches where morale has been good throughout the team, and this definitely impacts on performance. It sounds ridiculous to say that picking the right players makes a difference, but in FM18 you could pretty much pick any players in the attacking 3rd and they'd romp home with 20+ goals each. I've a feeling that there is a lot more to the personality types and how certain stats influence performance/positions and so forth in FM19.

It sounds ridiculous to say that picking the right players makes a difference, but in FM18 you could pretty much pick any players in the attacking 3rd and they'd romp home with 20+ goals each. I've a feeling that there is a lot more to the personality types and how certain stats influence performance/positions and so forth in FM19.

I'm noticing that in FM19 the difference in quality between players is more visible comparing with FM18 which means that in FM19 you have much less chances to beat Man City with Cardiff due using some very good tactic than it was in FM18.

In FM19 using a very good tactic gives you smaller overachieving level comparing with FM18.

What position would you play pogba in the ashbringer tactic?
Amc?

AMC is the best position for him in this tactic, also, he can be used at DMCL/DMCR positions when needed

Hi TFF.

Is it a big ask to ask you to do your player filters for FM19?

I tried uploading the FM18 filters, but even though the file is still .fmf it won't show up on the import filters screen, so I guess new ones are needed.

Hi

I'll do at some point latter when I got more free time

Right foot on left wing and left on right? OR the same foot in same sides?

Do you have a Waste Time Tactic ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk