TFF can you tell us which of the 3 tactics is betteR? Also any ideal player filters for transfers, Teamtalks and training? Thank you in advance

Love your work TFF, but have you tried a pure 4-4-2 with "Ashbringer" tactics? I feel it works even better. It is much more consistent and the defence is fantastic. The opposition can`t do anything on the wings. Could you try experiment with it?

Guys, I've added to the OP and added a new tactic – PUNISHER

Also, I've removed STROMCALLER tactic from the OP because at this point I don't see that this tactic can be any use.

Also, I've updated ASHBRINGER and DEMOLISHER tactics to V10, added some important tweaks to the set pieces and few other tweaks.

Here's how I would rate the tactics by thier efficiency:

1) Punisher, Demolisher

2) Ashbringer

PUNISHER
Punisher-V1.png

Last edited:
Which tactic is best suited for a mediocre team with few good strikers. Like Hertha Berlin.

Last edited:
Which tactic is best suited for a mediocre team with few good strikers. Like Hertha Berlin.

Ashbringer is solid for both Lower Leagues and mediocre teams. I cant confirm for top teams, i never play a top team.

TFF is on fire man. Game is not officially out yet and it's up to v10.
Keep up the good work.

Hey TFF do u think that Fiete Arp can trained to a ShadowStriker?

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I tweaked the passing settings across the positions in all tactics, tweaked the PIs of DL position in Ashbringer tactic and tweaked the attacking throw-in delivery in all tactics

This update gives a solid improvement so don't miss it

Last edited:
I am using the ashbringer tactics in my current save with the Hoffenheim, so far so good, I am dominating my rivals in terms of possessions and shots, but i feel like something is missing. That final touch and maybe some better opportunities in front of the goal. I'll give it a go for another season so I will post my results then.

bump

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I tweaked the passing settings across the positions in all tactics, tweaked the PIs of DL position in Ashbringer tactic and tweaked the attacking throw-in delivery in all tactics

This update gives a solid improvement so don't miss it

OOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK :)

Ashbringer V11

Wolves, predicted 16th

0001w.png

0002w.png

0003w.png

Last edited:
As Michael Owen would say: "Goals". V10 seems to have actually enabled my strikers to remember what their job is. Switching to v11 now.

Hello again TFF! Sorry to ask again... but what kind of individual training do you use or advise me to task my players to do? Or I just let my assistant manager to take over player individual training as well? And sorry again for the repeated question! Thanks!

No matter what I do, I always lose key matches and not by just one goal. Sometimes players dont create anything, zero chances. Week after I play some underdog I create 20 ccc's... I mean... whats happening?!

Hello again TFF! Sorry to ask again... but what kind of individual training do you use or advise me to task my players to do? Or I just let my assistant manager to take over player individual training as well? And sorry again for the repeated question! Thanks!

I remember TFF already has answered a similar about the training… browse through the thread and you'll find it

As I remember he said that he hasn't looked into the training yet

I remember TFF already has answered a similar about the training… browse through the thread and you'll find it

As I remember he said that he hasn't looked into the training yet

Yeah I saw that but it wasn't very clear! But yeah, I remember now he said that he hasn't looked into the training yet :) but what kind of training do you use in individual by the way? Thanks!

V11 Ashbringer has been average for me, V10 got me the FA Cup with a championship Blackburn. I have gone back to V10 and immediately hit wins again, dont know if its just me or if others have found this but thought should let you, and people, know.

V11 Ashbringer has been average for me, V10 got me the FA Cup with a championship Blackburn. I have gone back to V10 and immediately hit wins again, dont know if its just me or if others have found this but thought should let you, and people, know.

For me V11 is better than V10

With V11 my attack and defense have improved

Yeah i could be the odd one out and it could be a variety of things, just thought id post incase there was more in a similar boat. Great tactics so far!

РAlso, I've removed STROMCALLER tactic from the OP because at this point I don't see that this tactic can be any use.

My friend ... why deleted this good tactic? I played her and enjoyed. Tactics give success even in a very weak club. What are its disadvantages? Is it severely debilitating to the physical condition of the players after the game or vulnerable to defense? I apologize for the English language, hello everyone from Russia

View attachment 33493View attachment 33492

Last edited: