FM19 Tactics by TFF

Hi TFF,

Is it better to teach PPM to a young player (under 20 years old) or focus only on training ?
E.g. BBM "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" and "Plays One-Twos"

What PPMs do you suggest for the strikers and wingers ?

I remember few pages back TFF answered a question about PPMs, you can try search for it

Started playing in league 2 in England with FGR
Did some modifications and had a great run in FA cup using away(defensive) tactics .Defeated some Premiere league teams as well along the way .At the end Manchester was too much .
View attachment 1201076

League was easy and used most of the home tactics throughout.
View attachment 1201077

First year transfers
View attachment 1201078

Now I am into my second season in League 1 and i used Away (defensive) tactics throughout and its really going strong.8 games in league and just 1 goal conceded.Already defeated Crystal palace away in cup as well.
View attachment 1201079

Transfers for the second season
View attachment 1201080

I control my training myself ....You can follow it on SI fourms ...... Mr U Rosler

and at the end the tactics .hope it might help someone who really like playing underdog teams like me.

Hi mate! im using your training schedule but i do have one doubt! in weeks that i have two games i get travel sections blocked the day before the match and rest sections block before and after match! how do you cope with this? what changes do you make to your match week training plan? thanks mate

Hi mate! im using your training schedule but i do have one doubt! in weeks that i have two games i get travel sections blocked the day before the match and rest sections block before and after match! how do you cope with this? what changes do you make to your match week training plan? thanks mate
https://community.sigames.com/topic/456632-journey-to-line-–-one-man’s-mission-from-the-couch-to-the-training-ground/
Have a look here. It's long but once u read it you can adjust accordingly .some weeks you will have 3 matches as well .so I just look at what important aspects of training Mr u roster emphasised and modify it accordingly

Patch 19.3.4

Anyone having problems with these tactics in 19.3.4 patch?

I distroyed everything before the patch yesterday, and now i cannot get a simple win

Anyone having problems with these tactics in 19.3.4 patch?

I distroyed everything before the patch yesterday, and now i cannot get a simple win

its definitely different I don't don't give a **** if someone says its doesn't say anything in the patch that the match engine changed
that's only what they tell us they changed... as soon as I played the first game I knew it changed its not the same its not playing the same as yesterday

its definitely different I don't don't give a **** if someone says its doesn't say anything in the patch that the match engine changed
that's only what they tell us they changed... as soon as I played the first game I knew it changed its not the same its not playing the same as yesterday

Agree!

People have been asking for this a quite often so here it is :)

Tis / PIs / Set Pieces for those who find it's difficult to download the tactic

Downloaded tactics do not have set pieces routines included. Set pieces routines must be imported via respective corner/free kick/throw-in files. That is why people are asking - because it's a missing piece :(

EDIT: My mistake, the routines are imported with tacticts. If they're not (like it was for me) just re-import the tactic until they are :)

Last edited:
Total **** since the last update. Conceded in one game more than in the previous 31 league games. World Class squad ends up with 6.1-6.3 ratings.

So fed up with this idiotic practice of 1000 ME changes, impossible to run a single season without the need to change tactics every few months. Totally ruins the whole point of realism.

Total **** since the last update. Conceded in one game more than in the previous 31 league games. World Class squad ends up with 6.1-6.3 ratings.

So fed up with this idiotic practice of 1000 ME changes, impossible to run a single season without the need to change tactics every few months. Totally ruins the whole point of realism.

That's why i'm offline on Steam, to prevent this to be always updating. We have like 2 or 3 patches in 1 month.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im in 2025 with FSV Frankfurt, have a total world class squad, had an insane run of 31 league wins with only 1(!!!) goal conceded (away with Crusher, home with conqueror). First game after the last update lost away game 6-0, had 3 shot on target only while the other team had 7 of which 6 ended up in my net.
Second game, lost at home 4-0, had 3 shots on target, 3rd game lost 7-0 at home, 4th game lost 4-0 away.

**** THIS ****, FED UP WITH SI'S ****.

Hi TFF,

Thank for the guide and the tactics

Gladiator & Conqueror combination is deadly with my Napoli side :)

I've been tearing apart teams with it

zz02ldkdj.png

Hi

Can you post your training?

Thanks

This update absolutely ruined the game for me. Never had any worse update than this, just had a game in which my team had 32 shots, 17 of them on target, scored none, both of my strikers had 5.9 & 6.1 ratings.
Opposition had 5 shots, 3 on target, scored 3.

And they say this update didn't change the ME?! I crushed every team in the world with this tactic before the update, conceded maybe 1-2 goals in every 12-15 matches.

This is insane.

Why can’t they stop changing the ******* match engine? ****** me off and drives me further away from the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree. No fun at all playing when you MUST change your tatic 3-4 times in a single season because SI ***** up the match engine. Was using in the past a great 4-2-3-1 tactic, then they've messed up the ME, moved to the new TFF's tactics with 2 amazing AMC that i cannot include (cause there are no good tactics with AMC at all).

Now they completely ruined the match engine, even if my team scores a few goals it's always the wingers or the MC. Tested all TFF's tactics after the last update and in every 15 games with every tactic, not a single goal was scored by a striker. Didn't even have one single game with a striker getting a rating higher than 6.3. Absolut bullshit.

Sorry if thats not the right place to ask this question but, anyone knows, why at some point player's duties went "down" ..I mean.. one of my regens was natural DLP and all of a sudden he is now accomplished.I am not quite sure, but I think all of my team went one "step" down of the level of their duties.Any ideas why?

I am reading all this frustration. I agree that if they are planning to make changes .they should post 2 -3 in advance. And as I do all of u should play in offline .if the update is good .no problem just upgrade if not than just enjoy the game in offline mode

Back