FM19 Tactics by TFF

I can confirm thant at least Shield Wall v10 is working wonders! Had now a hard away game for the League and the home team didnt even shoot once at all agaisnt me while i had more than 20 shots! so i think there is no new patch sindrome! :)

I can confirm thant at least Shield Wall v10 is working wonders! Had now a hard away game for the League and the home team didnt even shoot once at all agaisnt me while i had more than 20 shots! so i think there is no new patch sindrome! :)

Is that on the new update- 19.3.4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try a attacking tactic and see the difference with the new me its see who can build the biggest defence wall maybe a 551 then sit back and watch 0-0 bore draws....update 19+3-4= fm18

Now i haven't played FM in a few days so i haven't logged into steam also. Does this mean my game didn't update? is it possible to play without updating or do i have to log into stream and that means it'll automatically update?

Now i haven't played FM in a few days so i haven't logged into steam also. Does this mean my game didn't update? is it possible to play without updating or do i have to log into stream and that means it'll automatically update?

I made sure the internet was off so it didn’t update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear the 19.3.4 uptade changed the ME.
I was crushing all opponents with gladiator/conqueror and now it looks way harder to beat even a second zone team.

Try to sign these players asap for this tactics once you started the game then you can sit back and relax for the next 10 seasons and just focus developing regens.

GK : GIANLUIGI DONNARUMMA
DR : TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD / DIOGO DALOT
DCR : JOE-GOMEZ / DAYOT UPAMECANO
DCL : MATTHIJS DE LIGT / LUCAS HERNANDEZ
DL : KIERAN TIERNEY / AARON MARTIN
MR : JADON SANCHO / GEUBBELS / MBAPPE
MCR : SANDRO TONALI / FLORENTINO LUIS
MCL : LUCAS PAQUETA / ALEXANDR GOLOVIN
ML : LEON BAILEY / CENGIZ UNDER
STR : MUSA BARROW / LAUTARO MARTINEZ / BORJA MAYORAL
STL : FABIO SILVA / PIETRO PELLEGRI / FIETE ARP / ANDREA PINAMONTI

Try to sign these players asap for this tactics once you started the game then you can sit back and relax for the next 10 seasons and just focus developing regens.

GK : GIANLUIGI DONNARUMMA
DR : TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD / DIOGO DALOT
DCR : JOE-GOMEZ / DAYOT UPAMECANO
DCL : MATTHIJS DE LIGT / LUCAS HERNANDEZ
DL : KIERAN TIERNEY / AARON MARTIN
MR : JADON SANCHO / GEUBBELS / MBAPPE
MCR : SANDRO TONALI / FLORENTINO LUIS
MCL : LUCAS PAQUETA / ALEXANDR GOLOVIN
ML : LEON BAILEY / CENGIZ UNDER
STR : MUSA BARROW / LAUTARO MARTINEZ / BORJA MAYORAL
STL : FABIO SILVA / PIETRO PELLEGRI / FIETE ARP / ANDREA PINAMONTI
I think Tonali's PPM are not good

Hi guys,

I have a really hard time winning games since the 19.3.4 update. Last season the Gladiator/Conqueror combo was really good and I managed to finish 8th with an underdog team, but now I concede a lot of counter attack goals (not only on corners).

Should I try lowering my defensive line & pressing ?

By the way thanks TFF for your awesome work !

Definitely less effective following SI's latest pointless update. More draws for sure. But with Battlemaster v 5 still managed to beat Arsenal and United with a newly promoted Sunderland.

Tactic's have drastically dropped off after the recent update. Was absolutely immense before and probably the best tactics TFF has put out but something has definitely changed.

From what i`m hearing, it`s not the same for everyone, some say tactics are less effective and for some they are the same, with the same results!!!
I`m seeing this on SI Forum also.
I`m lucky i had steam in offline mode :)

Back