FM19 Tactics by TFF

I didn't notice any drastic ME changes at 19.3.4

Lost ******* 17 games IN A ROW, conceded at least 2-3 goals in a match.

Before the update, won every trophy and had 31 straight games without defeat.

Sure, nothing drastic.

Lost ******* 17 games IN A ROW, conceded at least 2-3 goals in a match.

Before the update, won every trophy and had 31 straight games without defeat.

Sure, nothing drastic.

i dont believe it mate ! you would get sacked probably at half of that run of defeats!

i dont believe it mate ! you would get sacked probably at half of that run of defeats!

The only reason I wasn't sacked is beacuse I took FSV Frankfurt from the 4th league to winning the champions league 3 times already and becoming the best team in the world until the last update. If not the constant success, I'd be sacked a long time ago.

Had a test run with 3 different tactics, 20 games each since the update, same **** every time - scoring almost none, conceding even at home games against bottom table teams. Even had a game in which I had almost 40 shots, half of them on target and scored a total 0. Strikers had 5.9-6.1 ratings.

Since I had the urge to smash the pc on the wall after the update's results, I stopped playing. At least until there's a normal version of the game or TFF will somehow restore his insane tactics for the new version.

I can confirm as well that the new patch is a ****. Tactic isnt nearly as efficient as it used to be. Hopefully TFF will come up with sth new

Turned this kid into the best winger with my Arsenal save, him and Xadas.
Sad i lost that save with my ssd!

Yeah, my NYCFC team is hidden gem central.

Marin - Gronoli - Tonoli - Xadas - Man

in midfield.

Can confirm after 1 entire season since the new patch that Gladiator/Conqueror are drastically less effective now (i don't use throw in exploit that's maybe why it's so obvious for me)
My own tactic high pressure based is also **** now.
Don't care if some people say that it doesn't affect the gameplay i play FM since many years and I'm 100% sure that it is different now.

For those who see the difference with 19.3.4 patch like me, can you tell me what is your team and rank prediction in the league ? I have the feeling it's only affecting Underdog/Midtable teams.

Expected to be about 16 out of 22, was going on 1st place, after patch lost 3/5 matches with 2 draws, in a row. Conqueror/Gladiator

Last edited:
I finished whole season with Liverpool and won everything. But the problem is even Salah and Firmino have scored many goals together, I didn't see that they assist to each other or any one or two play. Salah has scored more than 50 goals but has finished the whole season only '2' assists!

Of course winning everything really good but most of the goals starts with throw-in.

Trying to tweak this issues day-night but still no progress.

I don't think we can do anything with it. There is one option -- to have an average more or less stable tactic and sometimes be FMed, or to use the throw-in bug and win cups.

I finished whole season with Liverpool and won everything. But the problem is even Salah and Firmino have scored many goals together, I didn't see that they assist to each other or any one or two play. Salah has scored more than 50 goals but has finished the whole season only '2' assists!

Of course winning everything really good but most of the goals starts with throw-in.

Trying to tweak this issues day-night but still no progress.

Which tactic?

Back