FM19 Tactics by TFF

So I went through the whole season with Chelsea in v19.3.4, 2 draws and 3 loses with Conqueror v7 in first half of the season and Gladiator v1 in second half of the season.

All 3 loses was against Liverpool, wtf... My first lost of the season was with Conqueror v7 against Liverpool in Carabao cup quarter final, lost 3-1. Next, after the lost i changed to Gladiator v1, first lost with this tactic was against Liverpool in Champions League quarter final, lost 2-0. Moving on, I still carried on using Gladiator v1, the next lost came in the Final of FA cup where we lost to Liverpool on penalties. Liverpool just ruined my whole season...

On the other hand, my league run was amazing though. 36 wins, 2 draws, 0 lost, most goals and least conceded.

View attachment 14935View attachment 14934View attachment 14933View attachment 14932View attachment 14931View attachment 14930

Last edited:
My results with Bayern, when rotating squad and play against weaker opponent. After update. I hate the game.

another one

And another ridiculous thing…. EVERY goal I had video analyzed was dissalowed…. my opponent on the other hand….

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, thank you TFF for the fantastic tactics and the work and dedication you've put in.

I'm using Conquer v7 and Gladiator v1

I've had a pretty good season with Hull, I got promoted and am just about to play the FA cup Final against Liverpool.
I got the update 19.3.4 part way through my season, I noticed a few dips and blips in form. But what happens alot for me are goals given as offside. Don't know if there is a fix for that and I have missed it.

Left Striker always scores the most goals. Nouha Dicko scored 40 goals

View attachment 14919View attachment 14918View attachment 14917View attachment 14916

So I beat Liverpool in the FA cup final. I was 4-0 Down at half-time and powered back to finish 6-4 Winners. :D Used Conqueror v7 for the entire match.
View attachment 14915View attachment 14914

Last edited:
which is better gladiator or conqueror in patch 19.3? someone can tell me please

Last edited:
Lost ******* 17 games IN A ROW, conceded at least 2-3 goals in a match.

Before the update, won every trophy and had 31 straight games without defeat.

Sure, nothing drastic.

I am so sorry to hear this, mate.
I don't experience similar results with 19.3.4 and ME 1931 so far.
I am always watching full game, not direct result.

Since the latest patch the Conqueror v7 has become nothing more than bang average for me.
It's the best tactic I've used since before the patch.

Gladiator and conqueror v7 still working for me lost 1 league game in 3 seasons first 2 seasons i used conqueror v4 thank you TFF for all hard work

hello I'm playing FM 2019 19.1.1 version
i'm interest with conqueror tactic. but which version of conqueror is the best for patch 19.1.1?

and can u give me a link download the best/old version conqueror for that patch
thanks

i'm interest with conqueror tactic. but which version of conqueror is the best for patch 19.1.1?

thanks

Buy the game

thanks

How are you still able to play with patch 19.1.1? :)

#BuyTheGame

thanks

gladiator v1+ conqueror v7.. :D

Is Tonali good at BBM's role ?
His favorite moves seems to be contrary to tactics

Back