FM19 Tactics by TFF

Has anyone had any experience with Frenkkie de jong as the mc with this tactic??

Trying to do the maths, but I am missing something here @leartdushi.
FC United playing at Vanarama National League North.
You need at least 7 years to achieve Premier League.
My "missing maths" is how did you found 235 millions to do the transfers?
You need at least 2-3 years at Premier League to make that money.

Trying to do the maths, but I am missing something here @leartdushi.
FC United playing at Vanarama National League North.
You need at least 2-3 years at Premier League to make that money.

Look at the screenshot that he provided... he paid only about the half of that amount immediately and other half will be paid over next 5 years...

That's a basic stuff my friend :)

Also, look he sold players for 68M and in a theory he could use this amount to buy players that worth 400M because you always can agree to pay only 15-20% of the transfer price immediately and other 85-85% of the amount during the next 5 years.

So let's say if you've got 10M for transfers then you can easily turn it into 50-60M

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? Do the maths.

Alex Rojas 81m
Lorenzo Pozo 60m
Arnaldo Miranda 55m
Neil McDowall 34m
Jota 15.75m
Sebastian Carrasco 7.5m

Total: 253.25 mil exc. potential future fees.

Hmmm

Trying to figure out how in 6 years (at ideal scenario) they get promoted at Premier League and in 9th year won the CL.

Last edited:
Also, look he sold players for 68M and in a theory he could use this amount to buy players that worth 400M because you always can agree to pay only 15-20% of the transfer price immediately and other 85-85% of the amount during the next 5 years.

So let's say if you've got 10M for transfers then you can easily turn it into 50-60M

3 max instalment limit after the main fee.. The fee in brackets the total price after incentives.

He probably paid in installments, but non of the screenshots show that.

3 max instalment limit after the main fee.. The fee in brackets the total price after incentives.

He probably paid in installments, but non of the screenshots show that.

In theory, you can buy a player that costs 31M but it might cost only 1M for the current season transfer budget :)

transfer.png

In theory, you can buy a player that costs 31M but it might cost only 1M for the current season transfer budget :)

Yeah, pity no ****** wants to move to my Stockport side... gits lol.

Are you sure about that? Do the maths.

Alex Rojas 81m
Lorenzo Pozo 60m
Arnaldo Miranda 55m
Neil McDowall 34m
Jota 15.75m
Sebastian Carrasco 7.5m

Total: 253.25 mil exc. potential future fees.

Hmmm

Trying to figure out how in 6 years (at ideal scenario) they get promoted at Premier League and in 9th year won the CL.

Of course I paid for all the players in installments for about 70% of the total transfer fee. If you played FM19 enough I think you know that already.

Each year I got promoted and here I am, since joining the PL each year I have posted all the screenshots so you can check them in this thread :)

Back