FM19 Tactics by TFF

Shield Wall

First of all, congratulations to the TFF for the tactics. I identified more with Shield Wall. I think it's a good tactic to be used universally against most teams.

My doubts:

1) In Shiled Wall tactic we have the following information in the OP:
- ML: Right Foot - Very Strong (Shield Wall tactic)
And for the MR position in the Shield Wall tactic there is no such information on the OP, what is the best foot for the MR position? Right or left?

2)Another thing, is there the mirror of the Shield Wall tactic? For my squad, I believe that it would fit better with the reversed positions.

Awaiting. Thank you!

I have just started an FC United career, when did you get the under 23s team as at the start of my career they only have under 18s?

First of all, congratulations to the TFF for the tactics. I identified more with Shield Wall. I think it's a good tactic to be used universally against most teams.

Hey,

If you'd ask me then I find that Gladiator is more efficient than Shield Wall and Gladiator is also a good universal tactic, in addition, it comes very handy that if Gladiator is your main tactic then you can easily switch for Conqueror tactic any time when it requires becoming more attacking.

And for the MR position in the Shield Wall tactic there is no such information on the OP, what is the best foot for the MR position? Right or left?

MR should be right footed.

2)Another thing, is there the mirror of the Shield Wall tactic? For my squad, I believe that it would fit better with the reversed positions.

Awaiting. Thank you!

I haven't posted a mirror version of Shield Wall tactic

Last edited:
TotalFootballFan9, Tactics working or after the update 19.3.4 not working?

Conqueror doesn't work well for me. I try to use it for away games and defensively i'm conceding and not looking like anything when going forward. I am using Custom database Holme FC in the Evostik North PL and predicted to finish 3rd this season.

Conqueror doesn't work well for me. I try to use it for away games and defensively i'm conceding and not looking like anything when going forward. I am using Custom database Holme FC in the Evostik North PL and predicted to finish 3rd this season.

Hi,

Go to the first post of this thread and read TFF's guide how to use the tacics

It should greatly improve your resutls

I have just started an FC United career, when did you get the under 23s team as at the start of my career they only have under 18s?

Hey man, good luck with your career :)... I do not remember well but i think in League one or two but not sure sorry

Someone could confirm me that Tonali suits to the tactics ?
Could you recommend me a right winger for the future (5M € under 22 years old)

Someone could confirm me that Tonali suits to the tactics ?
Could you recommend me a right winger for the future (5M € under 22 years old)
Left Trincao
Right Adegbenro
Both even cheaper than 5m€

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Back