FM19 Tactics by TFF

Let's say:

- "A" tactic gives your team about 100 attacks per match.

- "B" tactic gives your team about 50 attacks per match.

It's obvious that with "A" tactic you will score more by using "the long throw-ins exploit" per match than with "B" tactic because with "A" tactic your team gets almost twice more attacks per match than with "B" tactic.

So "the long throw-ins exploit" might give different amount of "extra" goals to different tactics but it scales equally the attack of different tactics.

Speaking other words, "the long throw-ins exploit" boosts the attack of any tactic approximately by 30% and it's as simple as that.

P.S. some time ago I found another set-piece exploit that is also very efficient but I decided not to share it until somebody else find it but I see that so far no one has found or maybe someone found it but not shared it… anyway… Guys, I just want to let you know that there's another powerful set pieces exploit in the game and if no one will find it then I probably share it only just before the release of FM 2020 ;)

Hey TFF I would be willing to donate you some € if you upload it. Please send me PM

There ya go.

Here's the updated "best of TFF and others" tactic.

Added the Red Whip corner set up and tweaked the throw ins.

Added the left and right attacking corner files as well for folks to plug in

DL takes left hand side throw ins and corners, DR fro right hand side throw in and corners.

Last edited:
Here's the updated "best of TFF and others" tactic.

Added the Red Whip corner set up and tweaked the throw ins.

Added the left and right attacking corner files as well for folks to plug in

DL takes left hand side throw ins and corners, DR fro right hand side throw in and corners.

do you think the new dyj is better than do your job well?

Yep 100% Corners get goals.
Going to do a 15 game test bed game to show.

What team you testing this tactic with? Plus you does the job well tactic does so well against half of teams but other half it struggles to even have shots.

What team you testing this tactic with? Plus you does the job well tactic does so well against half of teams but other half it struggles to even have shots.

I suppose depends who you are going, how you play the game, manage morale, pick for positions etc? I'm going to do a testbed with Bournemouth who are predicted to finish in game 14th in the Prem and finished 14th in real life. (note they conceded 70 league goals, so aiming for shoring up the defence at least) So I guess a good tactic elevates them, a bad one lowers that. No signings, just first half of the season until January. Anything after gets affected by transfers(other leagues being run transferring).

Maybe have midfielders with decent long shots and a RB with decent finishing to help with the shooting. Trying to give constructive feedback but without seeing the save can't do much else. I tend to have all my players have decent physical stats comparable to other teams, so that even if the game is slow starting by the last 25 minutes we are rolling over sides.

Here's my base player filter I use at non league level. Notch the levels up to 14 for the Prem.
If all players bar the keeper have that, then you'll be competitive on a fitness level, thereafter it's all about getting baselines per position.

I suppose I really should do a post elsewhere on how to play FM to win.

Last edited:
I suppose depends who you are going, how you play the game, manage morale, pick for positions etc? I'm going to do a testbed with Bournemouth who are predicted to finish in game 14th in the Prem and finished 14th in real life. So I guess a good tactic elevates them, a bad one lowers that. No signings, just first half of the season until January. Anything after gets affected by transfers(other leagues being run transferring).

Maybe have midfielders with decent long shots and a RB with decent finishing to help with the shooting. Trying to give constructive feedback but without seeing the save can't do much else. I tend to have all my players have decent physical stats comparable to other teams, so that even if the game is slow starting by the last 25 minutes we are rolling over sides.

Here's my base player filter I use at non league level. Notch the levels up to 14 for the Prem.
If all players bar the keeper have that, then you'll be competitive on a fitness level, thereafter it's all about getting baselines per position.

Oh ok let us know how it goes.

I suppose depends who you are going, how you play the game, manage morale, pick for positions etc? I'm going to do a testbed with Bournemouth who are predicted to finish in game 14th in the Prem and finished 14th in real life. (note they conceded 70 league goals, so aiming for shoring up the defence at least) So I guess a good tactic elevates them, a bad one lowers that. No signings, just first half of the season until January. Anything after gets affected by transfers(other leagues being run transferring).

the link does not work

so its that time again..........FUMING!!! got to the end of 4th season with Wolves and my laptop froze whilst on the monthly auto-save and ive now lost my saved game and its backup!!!!! does anybody know how I can get it back or restore to previous save etc.....im trying to contact steam aswell but I fear its lost forever - I was just now having the FA cup final & Champions League final both against Spurs to play
Other than using steam cloud saves and having it set to save each week, no, theres no way to get it back.

Any update when TFF will update set piece routine which said some days ago?

hi, for gladiator and con. tactics, how is the match propotion and general training during season and pre season ?

Back