FM19 Tactics by TFF

I have used tactic in different saves and recommend any of these - Origi Afobe Batshuayi Embolo Rashford -dont worry if their match rating is around 6.4 during some games, as they will put chances away eventually.

Using Gladiator had no wingers so pulled them inside to Mez-A. very little effect on the outcome still battering teams with 35-40shots a game.

I understand, and you have set up some individual instructions for these two mezzala?

Hello,

On the first page there is instruction to use Gladiator as default and change tactic to Conqueror when there is draw in the match or my team is loosing.
I'm using Instant Result. Could someone write down how Match Plan should be looking, please. What scenarios to put in Match Plan.

Tried for a game.....seems this tac is quite stable and fun to have

Do you think with/without wingers, which way should score more goals, likely defensively which is better?

Using Gladiator had no wingers so pulled them inside to Mez-A. very little effect on the outcome still battering teams with 35-40shots a game.

Hello,

On the first page there is instruction to use Gladiator as default and change tactic to Conqueror when there is draw in the match or my team is loosing.
I'm using Instant Result. Could someone write down how Match Plan should be looking, please. What scenarios to put in Match Plan.

Hi,

I play with Instant Result and use only Gladiator V1 and I win everything...

So I'd say Gladiator V1 tactic is enough to achieve incredible in this game

Has anyone tried this with rangers and if so what was your starting 11 I’ve done the filters and the players are just not up to scratch

Has anyone tried this with rangers and if so what was your starting 11 I’ve done the filters and the players are just not up to scratch

Won the treble and got to the Europa Quarters first season. Mostly using McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Barasic, McCrorie, Arfield, Candeias, Middleton, Morelos, Defoe. 2nd string of Foderingham, Flanagan, Worrall, Souttar(from Hearts), Wallace, Kamara, Jack, Grezda, Kent, Shankland(from Ayr), Lafferty.

Just getting better and better now.

Won the treble and got to the Europa Quarters first season. Mostly using McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Barasic, McCrorie, Arfield, Candeias, Middleton, Morelos, Defoe. 2nd string of Foderingham, Flanagan, Worrall, Souttar(from Hearts), Wallace, Kamara, Jack, Grezda, Kent, Shankland(from Ayr), Lafferty.

Just getting better and better now.
What signings have you made ??

Back