FM19 Tactics by TFF

Yeah i used positive away only vs 3 bottom teams

Thanks. I think this is the best tweak to TFF's Gladiator's tactic. I started using it after the Fiorentina game for my Newcastle Sir Alex Challenge...It's been massive!

I've got one question though...What mentality do you use on neutral grounds (Finals), do you use based on opponent or just a particular mentality regardless of the opponent?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks. I think this is the best tweak to TFF's Gladiator's tactic. I started using it after the Fiorentina game for my Newcastle Sir Alex Challenge...It's been massive!

I've got one question though...What mentality do you use on neutral grounds (Finals), do you use based on opponent or just a particular mentality regardless of the opponent?

attachment.php
attachment.php

If playing stronger or same team il go cautious, if playing lesser team il go positive

DL / DR - Inverted Wing-Back ( Attack ) ( Conqueror and Berserk tactics )

DL - Complete Wing-Back ( Support ) ( Shield Wall, Reaver, Punisher and Warlord tactics )

If I use Gladitor as my main tactic?

DL / DR - Inverted Wing-Back ( Attack ) ( Conqueror and Berserk tactics )

DL - Complete Wing-Back ( Support ) ( Shield Wall, Reaver, Punisher and Warlord tactics )

If I use Gladitor as my main tactic?

Then train Inverted Wingback

Any players that are home grown you would recommend and do a decent job domestically and in Europe ??

19.3.5 is out and no further update will be. Can you share your new throw in exploit for god sake? :P

tweaks that break the bus - help!

Hi all,

I'm in a long save with Bradford Park Avenue (2032) and have build up a starting 11 with 175+ CA's so should hammer everyone.. and we do... but only on stats (ahem) as all teams park the bus due to my #1 reputation.

Has anyone done something similar with any super tactic such as this or clash i.e gone up the leagues from non-league only to find your results get worse as the team gets better?

If so, did you find any tweaks that consistently worked?

I see the screen grabs on here but just think to myself I could only get anywhere near these results by saving the game before each match, which is kind of what I've resorted to as did a test to see where I'd finish without and got sacked after 20 games of new season: 5 wins, 8 defeats and 7 draws with a team of global superstars using gladiator with no changes..

Hence your thoughts would be much appreciated
:)

Hi,

What are the most important positions in Gladiator tactic?

Thanks.

I can safely say this tactic is amazing.

For context, I started unemployed with no football qualifications and the lowest previous experience (Sunday League footballer). I successfully interviewed for the Welling United job. When I took over they were 17th in the Vanarama National League South (with 17 games played).

I ended up finishing in 3rd place, being promoted via the playoffs, and winning the FA Trophy.

I didn't lose a single game.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi,

Thanks.

As someone just said, strikers.

But equally both wingers as they create a lot. Ideally the should both have good crossing and left foot left wing, right foot right wing

Hi,

Thanks.

If you like a challenge as opposed to playing with man city, liverpool, man united etc (yawn) then it's your defence. Pace is a must and you want them to be elite (well eventually), the remaining 6 outfield players will plunder the goals in. I've found that as long as they broadly fit TFFs attributes guide then even championship players will win you the EPL.. just as long as your defence is sorted.

Back