FM19 Tactics by TFF

I ran this tactic named "(19-3) TFF - GLADIATOR V1 TWEAK" previously which was lost during a HDD crash. Anyone have this and care to share? Not sure which post it was from...

TFF tactics do not work with update 19.3.5. Update required TFF.

The last ME update happened few months ago and there's been any ME update since that time.

The tactics work amazing for me and I find they are the best what you can get for FM19.

Last edited:
I'm playing with Bournemouth, predicted 15th (300-1 odds to win the league) and I'm sitting the 1st place after 21 matches played in the league, my team scored 69 goals and conceded only 19 goals.

I'm using Gladiator V1 and the only who have been suffering so far are my opponents :)

bbs.png

Hi,

Could you post your starting eleven

Thanks

The last ME update happened few months ago and there's been any ME update since that time.

The tactics work amazing for me and I find they are the best what you can get for FM19.

There is a problem in defense with the new update, this is a fact. In particular, I think that the most effective tactics updating TFF - CONQUEROR V7 and TFF - GLADIATOR V1 is a must.(H)

Still getting good results after 19.3.5 with Gladiator only. I just wish I could get my DM to get better ratings

Gers RW

I'd look to a loan if I was you. Probably a few out there worth a punt. Try Man It's u23, tatith chong etc and flick through all the PL u23s to see who they have available. Should be a few crackers. Don't discount AMC types who can play AMR ok... Just retrain them AMR in the style you want from the off and they'll be grand a month or two in.

Need some help to identify a right winger for rangers budget is an issue

I found some guy posted few good lists with wingers, you can try search there - https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/223-Looking-for-wonderkid-wingers/page-0.html#msg428

Also, you can try to ask that guy to post more wingers

i was playing with conquerror tactic a little, as usual i wanted to have one tac for home games and one for away, so home tac is just conquerror v7 with one small change: left striker is PF(s), for away tactic(the strongest away tactic i have used this year) is conquerror v7 with: left striker dropped to CM position as BWM.

valencia test: won everything no transers, first season
View attachment 7157View attachment 7156View attachment 7155View attachment 7154View attachment 7153

and cardiff test: 2nd place!(best result this year in my testing)
View attachment 7152View attachment 7151View attachment 7150

its only small changes so hard to even call it a tweak all credit goes to TFF

i attach it for all lazy wanks even if its just two small changes;)

i was playing with conquerror tactic a little, as usual i wanted to have one tac for home games and one for away, so home tac is just conquerror v7 with one small change: left striker is PF(s), for away tactic(the strongest away tactic i have used this year) is conquerror v7 with: left striker dropped to CM position as BWM.

valencia test: won everything no transers, first season
View attachment 1209246View attachment 1209247View attachment 1209248View attachment 1209249View attachment 1209250

and cardiff test: 2nd place!(best result this year in my testing)
View attachment 1209251View attachment 1209252View attachment 1209253

its only small changes so hard to even call it a tweak all credit goes to TFF

i attach it for all lazy wanks even if its just two small changes;)
Against the big teams at home, what tactics do you use?

Anyone know if there was a drop in tactics in the new update 19.3.5? For me it seems less efficient than the previous one

Southampton, the 1st season

Gladiator V1

soton-glad.png

Nice work! Now your into the dreaded 2nd half of the season were the opposition will somehow place a brick wall on the goal line with a randomly placed football sized hole somewhere in it. I think the hole gets even smaller post the 1st season..

Good luck!

Back