I'm trying the new Stormcaller version with Crystal Palace(predicted 14th)

Here are my results so far :)

cp01.png

cp02.png

Hi

Can you post your starting eleven?

Thanks

I try the stormcaller and imo its not good, you get inflated stats with a lot of shoots from distance with not real risk at all and a lot of useless passes and possesion. I usually shoot 30 times and have 60% possesion but little real chances and goals .

I only have FM Touch on iPad with no access to a PC. I know it’s a ball ache but could someone please show the player instructions for the positions? TIA

Hi TFF or anyone else for that matter. Please could you share the player instructions for each position. Has anyone trialed the formation on FM Touch?

Here is my 4 seasons using Ashbringer v11 with Stockport, which started in the National League North. Promotions every year, mostly with just free transfers. It definitely works very well in lower leagues.

For me the Stromcaller V13 is the best tactic "on the market".
It's even better than your FM18 tactics @TFF!

As I already said, the corner exploit is deadly, if you could get the tactic create more clear chances from open play, this could be already the one and only tactic like Diablo ;).

Another big point ist that finally there's no boring strikerless anymore! :)

TFF Do you think this could work with Salford??

I've run my own quick and dirty independent testing and I fear that with lower league teams this tactic does not hold up at all. I love TFF's tactics, but this is unusable for me in the vanorama conference south.

It is especially poor away from home, so I assume as the underdog it doesn't hold up.

i am using latest version with leyton orient and smashing everyone very comfortably! having 14winsa in 18 games so far :)

TFF Do you think this could work with Salford??

I've run my own quick and dirty independent testing and I fear that with lower league teams this tactic does not hold up at all. I love TFF's tactics, but this is unusable for me in the vanorama conference south.

It is especially poor away from home, so I assume as the underdog it doesn't hold up.

I'm using Stormcaller V13 with Barnet in Vanarama National League and I can say it's the best tactic I've tried for FM, it works incredibly well with underdogs and top clubs

So far I've got 10W of 11 matches :)

kkl01.png

kkl02.png

Last edited:
That's crazy, I got 27 points away from home all season (of a possible 63) playing with FC United.

I found that in my games I'd have 20 shots to say 6, but only 4 or 5 on target.

I did however find that with the same team, other tactics worked much better for me, one particular one gave me 45 points from 63 away from home.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

It's still going incredible with Barnet in Vanarama National League :)

Stormcaller V13

iclA.png

iclB.png

iclC.png

Last edited: