play please for example Chievo Verona,Getafe,FSV mainz

I play with Crystal Palace and I'm sitting the 1st place after 16 matches in the league

xs34.png

ssw22.png

Last edited:
play please for example Chievo Verona,Getafe,FSV mainz

I have an idea, when fm 2020 will be release you will buy the game for me, and then you can tell me what teams to play with. last time i check i purchase the game with my own money

What should the match preparation training be like?

Poor me

Hey Guys... just posting a feedback about this tatic...

With me, doesn't work. I tested in small teams, and the results are not good...

But, i know that is the beggining yet, so... i'm waiting for new updates!

Stormcaller doesn't work for me either. Getting lots of shots but not goals, opponent usually gets one or two shots and scores. Am on 11th place in the league after 5 games with only one win and three draws. Tactic is completely fluid, I'm doing anything the topic starter tells me to do (left/right footed players in the right positions). Playing with a team that is predicted to win the league. Been playing fm for many, many years. This is probably the worst tactic I've tried so far. I don't see how a tactic like this can work.

Stormcaller doesn't work for me either. Getting lots of shots but not goals, opponent usually gets one or two shots and scores. Am on 11th place in the league after 5 games with only one win and three draws. Tactic is completely fluid, I'm doing anything the topic starter tells me to do (left/right footed players in the right positions). Playing with a team that is predicted to win the league. Been playing fm for many, many years. This is probably the worst tactic I've tried so far. I don't see how a tactic like this can work.

I now changed to this tactic: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/373349-chicken-wing-series.html

with the same players, I'm dominating the entire game and creating lots of chances. Won all my games since I applied this tactic.

To solve the problem of shooting 30 times from distance with no risk maybe we have to put "work ball into te box" and/or "shoot less often" as individual instruction to every player. Im testing that

WOW!

Stormcaller V13 is monstrous :)

I'm annihilating teams with Inter :p

The attack is unstoppable! The defense is unbreakable!

Thank you TFF for your hard work!

xwxx444.png

Last edited:
playing fm19 touch on ipad

wont let me download the tactic so ive had to manually do it. need the individual instructions for the VOL please.somebody posted them all but left that position out

cheers

plus how can i stop the players from shooting from distance all the time?

Here is my 4 seasons using Ashbringer v11 with Stockport, which started in the National League North. Promotions every year, mostly with just free transfers. It definitely works very well in lower leagues.

Do you have the file for this tactic please mate? I'm playing with Stockport now.