I’ve seen a few are having luck with lower league teams but I could find hardly any players using the filters that were willing to join lower league teams

Just finished the first season with Arsenal, won all 38 games ( not fun really )
Half season i`ve used ASH & after i`ve tweaked the STORM tactic into a 4--4--2 classic tactic :

RESULTS

View attachment 1184036 View attachment 1184037 View attachment 1184038

AUBA the BEAST :

View attachment 1184039

TWEAKED version of STORM :

View attachment 1184040

P.S. I`m not gonna play this save anymore because it`s not fun, killing every team.

Can you please share this tactic?

OK, i`ll share it, but bare in mind that i didn`t play with a small team:

View attachment 1184044

ok stupid questions time but it seems you're using inverted foot players as classic wingers is that right? And what's the deal with Auba he scored so many goals more than Lacazette despite same role! I'm desperate to make a single striker score more goals 8-|

Inverted because they cut inside alot
Half season i used Lacazette as RW with ASH Tactic and he was injured 5 months, that`s why he scored less goals
I don`t know what`s with AUBA, he just scored like a mad man!

OK, i`ll share it, but bare in mind that i didn`t play with a small team:

View attachment 1184044

View attachment 32180

My second game with this tactic. Won the first one as well with 0-1 but that was against a mediocre team from the league. But this one... Wow. Liverpool had some good opportunities, but all in all this was a deserved victory with a team that has players on the field that are only worth about 1 - 8M. I also hit the post once. This looks very promising with the tactic not even being fluid yet.

View attachment 1184045

My second game with this tactic. Won the first one as well with 0-1 but that was against a mediocre team from the league. But this one... Wow. Liverpool had some good opportunities, but all in all this was a deserved victory with a team that has players on the field that are only worth about 1 - 8M. I also hit the post once. This looks very promising with the tactic not even being fluid yet.

how?! I started with city, beat Chelsea 4-1 in the charity shield, it looked good till I played Watford at home and lost 4-0

A lot of pb with de V13. I play Lyon, and in every game i Have something like 20 shots on target. On the other side, the defending team has every game 1 or 2 shots on target. For the past 9 game, every time a team have a shot on targett, they score. Could you believe this ?

I don't know if this because of your tactic, or a glitch in the game, but it's very frustrating.

On the other side, your old tactics, work well, and i hope it's possible to download them again please.

Thanks for your work ! :)