A lot of pb with de V13. I play Lyon, and in every game i Have something like 20 shots on target. On the other side, the defending team has every game 1 or 2 shots on target. For the past 9 game, every time a team have a shot on targett, they score. Could you believe this ?

I don't know if this because of your tactic, or a glitch in the game, but it's very frustrating.

On the other side, your old tactics, work well, and i hope it's possible to download them again please.

Thanks for your work ! :)

The same thing happens to me, as this tactics does not have many players in offensive positions, they are usually forced to shoot from far away and you end up with 30 shots without any risk. I tried putting individual instruction shot less often to each player, but it's the same.Also conceding a lot from long passes that go behind the defensive line.

Last edited:
I dont know how people can say this is poor tactic :/
Its absolutely broken.

im playing Rosenborg and i cant lose at all in the league.

CL on the other hand will be a challenge as i drew real madrid, dortmund and chelsea in my group.
im going to be happy if i get 5 points and superhappy if i get into european league. need some luck for sure!

now regarding people finding it challenging after some games, try to use another tactic for the odd game to throw off the AI. i in particulary use another tactic before hard games. normaly tweaked version of demolisher so that i have players on the bench to swap up the formation if it aint working.

no problem so far, only problem with eu regulations as its quite hard to have good enough norwegian players to have a rock solid squad :p

Guys, I've updated Stormcaller tactic to V14

I tweaked the Line of Engagement

Last edited:

Guys, I've updated Stromcaller tactic to V14

I tweaked the Line of Engagement

May I ask in what way? Manually transferred V13 to touch, would be easy do to the tweak without downloading full new tactic to pc and then transfer to touch.

May I ask in what way? Manually transferred V13 to touch, would be easy do to the tweak without downloading full new tactic to pc and then transfer to touch.

The Line of Engagement( don't confuse it with the D-Line;) ) has been changed from "Much Lower" to "Standart"

V14 is even stronger. Now it's getting unreal - seems to create more chances from open play now plus the corner exploit it's just wow :)
TFF you made the game playable again ;)

View attachment 32134

I'm not having much success with Vitesse, first season so i dont think i have the players for this tactic but with limited funds what are the areas you would suggest improving first? i lack goals so which position should be improved upon to increase my conversion?

I'm gonna try this tac in my Blyth save. I don't see information about prefer foot for WM. Left on the left or inverted or it doesn't matter?

fm

I'm not having much success with Vitesse, first season so i dont think i have the players for this tactic but with limited funds what are the areas you would suggest improving first? i lack goals so which position should be improved upon to increase my conversion?

Not working for me either with Vitesse. So far 5 games 1 point. What's your starting eleven?

View attachment 32128

Ive had to rotate alot because of injuries but thats pretty much my first pick, as you can see my ST doesnt score and neither does the AMC. Im not having the worst season but im not having any spectacular either, predicted 5th and im around abouts that but i think with using TFF tactics in the past im used to over achieving haha.

View attachment 1184107

Ive had to rotate alot because of injuries but thats pretty much my first pick, as you can see my ST doesnt score and neither does the AMC. Im not having the worst season but im not having any spectacular either, predicted 5th and im around abouts that but i think with using TFF tactics in the past im used to over achieving haha.

Try playing with Darfalou in striker position, he suits his role better..

so far: 6 games 1 point and some amateur team knocked me out of the cup.

Hi

I'm having an insane start with R. Sociedad :)

Stormcaller V14 !!!

cs01.png

cs02.png

I even managed to beat Barca away :p

dwd23222.png

Last edited:
I’m new here

Hi guys. Where do I find the download page? And what does OP stands for? Sorry I’m new :)

Guys regarding vitesse.

If you look at the tactic here you see the main amount of goals come from crosses with people inside the box smashing it in.

With the current setup i take Martin Ødegaard is to weak physical to beast it inside the box and loses that edge. Matavz does not strike me as an AF neighter, try setting him as DLF. i have good success with that when i rest my main striker and use a less skilled sub.

also make sure you ahve good crossing and dribbling on the fullbacks and PPM for IF to cut inside. it means that more peopel will be in the box when you get crosses in = more goals = better morale = more wins.

Also everytime you get ahead with a goal, praise with shout. it works trumendesly well to keep them peeling on the pressure for more goals, and never ever say you are happy at halftime. as example i was up at halftime vs real 2-0 battering them so i told everyone passionatly i was super happy and boom 2-2 12 min into the 2nd half. i managed to tighten up and get a 3-2 goal in the end but they battered me the 2nd half even more than i did them the first half.

i can try with vitesse if you still struggle and post my resoults if you want.

Still not working good :( . What is wrong is it my fault?

Still not working good :( . What is wrong is it my fault?

Its a bad tactic imo, just wait for tweaks or a all new tactic. Of course its works on a good team because everything work on a good team, but on a bad team you get only "fake" good stats that make you think that you are dominating with 30 shots but are just 30 shots from distance without any risk. The only good thing about this tactic is the corners tacnic