Awesome work as always TFF.
Is there any chance you could use someone different to Mediafire (keep hitting their paywall) or maybe attach it as .fmf at the bottom of your opening post.

Thanks!

TFF (or anyone) what position do you suggest I use with Gedson Fernandes in SLB (Benfica)? I tried in MR position for two games and he did very well, I'm training I'm for that position right now. But he supposedly does not have the stats for DMC. What do you think? Thank you!

Just finished the first season with Arsenal, won all 38 games ( not fun really )
Half season i`ve used ASH & after i`ve tweaked the STORM tactic into a 4--4--2 classic tactic :

RESULTS

View attachment 1184036 View attachment 1184037 View attachment 1184038

AUBA the BEAST :

View attachment 1184039

TWEAKED version of STORM :

View attachment 1184040

P.S. I`m not gonna play this save anymore because it`s not fun, killing every team.

what training do you use ?? thanks mate

View attachment 1184045

My second game with this tactic. Won the first one as well with 0-1 but that was against a mediocre team from the league. But this one... Wow. Liverpool had some good opportunities, but all in all this was a deserved victory with a team that has players on the field that are only worth about 1 - 8M. I also hit the post once. This looks very promising with the tactic not even being fluid yet.

what training do you use ?? thanks

time waste tactic for stormv14?

I conceded a few late goals with the V14 tactic, which for the record is great and currently sees me unbeaten in the Championship with Derby after 11 games.

To try and secure the result with 10/15 minutes remaining, I change time wasting to maximum, drop the defensive line slightly to avoid those long balls over the top leading to one on ones, and change the tempo to the lowest it can go.

Would be open to other suggestions from you guys too as to how to try and close out a tight game.

Hi

I'm having an insane start with R. Sociedad :)

Stormcaller V14 !!!

cs01.png

cs02.png

I even managed to beat Barca away :p

dwd23222.png

Hi pal

That's a great result you have

Could you say who is your top goalscorer ?

Thank you

Just to check, are people using OIs or not with this tactic?

Before last update it was the best tactic, but now something wrong...

V14 brought me to the CL final last season I only lost to Barcelona, but had more CC

The start of the third season I'm still cheating the league - the defeat vs Leipzig was a penalty plus a red card at the beginning

View attachment 31920

Im playing fm19 touch on iPad so would like to manually copy stormcaller14 into my game is there any pictures of all the player instructions and set piece tactics I can use to copy into my game ?

Im playing fm19 touch on iPad so would like to manually copy stormcaller14 into my game is there any pictures of all the player instructions and set piece tactics I can use to copy into my game ?

Here

Only change from v13 to v14 seems the Line of Engagement setting in Out of Possession.