FM19 Tactics by TFF

@cal1941 check the pages there is already a post with everything u need :)

long time no see, fmbase.
tired of using my dumb tactic, changed to storm 14 after that loss by 2-5...

GG

View attachment 1184393

Hehe :) I also tried to play with my own 4-1-2-2-1 tactic but after 8 matches I got 4 draws 3 loses 1 win and then I changed to Stormcaller V14 and now I've got 5 wins after 5 matches :)

long time no see, fmbase.
tired of using my dumb tactic, changed to storm 14 after that loss by 2-5...

GG

View attachment 1184393

Hi

Welcome back :)

I also play with Strom V14 and I can say that it gives me the best result in FM19 and I've tried a lot of other tactics so far, of course, it doesn't produce only wins and I sometimes have loses and draws but as I said I find that Storm V14 is the most consistent tactic in FM19

• VITESSE
  • STIFFUPPERLIP AID!

Last edited:
  • VITESSE
  • STIFFUPPERLIP AID!

Ha!

It's funny how providing a good tactic isn't enough for some people, they also demand a help with the starting eleven and transfers, probably, it would be easy just to play the game for them :)

Is anyone finding low player ratings for their ST and AMC?

My striker is struggling to score or impose himself on any match, rarely touching the ball and having about 10 passes and maybe 1 or 2 shots a game. He doesn't seem like the focal point of any attack unless he manages to score a rebound from someone else having a shot.

Similar issue with my AMC. Rotating between Boudebouz and Juanpi between games and they're maybe having one good game out of 5.

My striker is struggling to score or impose himself on any match, rarely touching the ball and having about 10 passes and maybe 1 or 2 shots a game. He doesn't seem like the focal point of any attack unless he manages to score a rebound from someone else having a shot.

Similar issue with my AMC. Rotating between Boudebouz and Juanpi between games and they're maybe having one good game out of 5.

Hi,

That's how the ME of FM19 works

If you don't like it then go to your Steam, find FM19 and leave a negative review for it becasue it's the only way to make SI to do somethign about it

If SI fixes it in the future then you always can change your review from nagative to positive

Last edited:

I'm playing with Derby County and Jack Marriott (AF) has scored 18 in 18 for me so far. A lot of his goals have come from direct through balls from Mason Mount (AMC) over the top, on the counter.

Unless Mount gets an assist or Marriott scores a goal, their ratings can be as low as 6.2, but on average, they're providing at least 2 goals a game between them.

Have you changed the roles for either player?

I'm thinking the AMC might need a player trait such as "play more through balls" or something to really maximise the use of the ST. My players rarely play through balls or anything over the top even when the ST or other forward players are crying out for a simple through ball.

Storm V14 is awesome! :)

I've tried it with Bayern 04 Leverkusen and got 9 wins in 10 matches

Have you changed the roles for either player?

I'm thinking the AMC might need a player trait such as "play more through balls" or something to really maximise the use of the ST. My players rarely play through balls or anything over the top even when the ST or other forward players are crying out for a simple through ball.

No, I've not changed any of the player instructions. I'll post some screenshots when I'm home from work this evening.

What team are you playing with, and who do you have in the AMC & AF positions?

Back