FM19 Tactics by TFF

No, I've not changed any of the player instructions. I'll post some screenshots when I'm home from work this evening.

What team are you playing with, and who do you have in the AMC & AF positions?

I'm playing as Middlesbrough. I have Araujo up front and either Boudebouz or Juanpi behind him.

Ha!

It's funny how providing a good tactic isn't enough for some people, they also demand a help with the starting eleven and transfers, probably, it would be easy just to play the game for them :)

Not realy the case.
there has been atleast two ppl that have had problems with vitesse so i just wanted to try and provide some insight.
not everyone is as seasoned as the next guy in fm :)

We are all here to help eachother, and it actually been sutch a fun save im continuing onwards to see how it fairs.

Glenjamin8 - regarding low ratings for AMC and Striker.

- not all strikers suit the AF slot. try to use a different type of striker.
- AMC is next to useless if hes not having good passing and vision and tries through balls (rating vise) as he mostly sits there and if he does not even take some set pices and have low finishing (long shoots) you can be sure he will have a hard time.
try to tweak his role a bit aswell if he has to low stats in those departments. i think PPM is realy important for this spot.

Storm v14, i've played Boca. Won copa libertadores(0-2 and 3-1 in return, goal in extra time), 3rd in International Cup(lost 0-1 after goal in ET with Tigres and I demolished Al Jazeera). Since Winter i've won all matches, around 15 matches.
For me, time for learning tactic in new FM so much longer, keys are corner kicks and good consider where player should plays.
I'll send screenshots later

I've started with Wolves this year, seeing the first season ended in 6th with my own tactic, I am now in March second season, struggling to keep my job, battling on the middle of the table.
I have no choice but too give this a chance(I didnt want to this year, lol). I'll throw in some updates, though my players arent really fit for this Stormcaller formation, as I've been using wingers, But got nowhere else to go. Wish me good luck

Friends, what are you doing to keep the winning score in this tactic?

Vitesse update

I switched to Chicken wings tactics and while the football wasnt as good i was defending better and winning more, managed to squeeze to finish 2nd in the table thanks to goal difference, joint on points with ajax (3rd). During summer i grabbed a few free signings then tried to build a squad around this tactic with loan signings. Tough to get the decent players with a 2mil budget and only 200k wage but so far things are going well, ive just got into the champions league group stages beating SLB. I think i need to get some better CB though as the long balls over the top are dangerous.

View attachment 31765 View attachment 31766

Hi,

Thanks TFF for your endless efforts and for producing yet another great tactic! I am currently using it with Anderlecht. Even after having to make huge budget cuts and selling my top players, I'm still heading towards the title.

My question for you (and for anyone): do you feel the tactic works best with opposed footed players on the wings (left foot at right wing and vice versa) or left foot on left wing and vice versa? I'm currently leaning towards left at left and right at right. But would love to hear your experiences.

Hi,

Thanks TFF for your endless efforts and for producing yet another great tactic! I am currently using it with Anderlecht. Even after having to make huge budget cuts and selling my top players, I'm still heading towards the title.

My question for you (and for anyone): do you feel the tactic works best with opposed footed players on the wings (left foot at right wing and vice versa) or left foot on left wing and vice versa? I'm currently leaning towards left at left and right at right. But would love to hear your experiences.

Hey mate here us tff answer:I haven't made the final decision about what foot ratings should have players at ML/MR positions yet

At the moment I'm finding that both types Inside Forwards and Wingers do almost equally good but I'm sure that further testing will clear it soon

Great tactic...
Just one question. - Should I tick in "Player Instruction" after each position?

Hi Guys

First time posting on the forum for me - thanks for all the advice

This tactic was great for me at Leeds (so not a top team) until the latest update but now struggles in away matches. Pretty much 100% record at home but 2 draws and 3 losses in last 6 away games.

Given i'm very new to the game i'm unsure of any things i could try do to address this. Any simple pointers? I'd like to try figure and tweak myself eventually but this download and play tactic is helping me learn the ropes first

Cheers

Southampton, 1st season

Stormcaller V14 :)

dwddw2zzz.png

Last edited:
I am using Stormcaller V13 in FM Touch and I'm currently top of League One with Coventry in the first season so it is working well! Lots of long range shots though each game which rarely go in.

View attachment 31719

tff tactics always work for me but for some reason i have tried this with 3 teams Blackburn Bournemouth and Newcastle an just doesnt work in pre season perfect but league terrible strange as i see people using same teams doing amazing

Back