FM19 Tactics by TFF

Even the difference between stormcaller v13 and v14 makes big difference. I suggest stormcaller v14 all the way!

great tactic! TFF tactics works almost perfect in almost every club.

Just one question, why should we set the training for MR/ML players as inverted wingers - attack while their actual role in the tactic is wide midfielder?
Can someone explain? Has anyone tried to set the role of the MR/ML as inverted wingers in the tactic? Is it improving the goal rate of the MR/ML?

Variant but not really

Ok so i have used this tactic and my players were just not suited to the tactic, most players orange and red in positions. so I'm calling it a variant because i am using the set pieces and also the tactical styles are almost identical mines are just wider. furthermore, i went with a poacher as i feel it offers more in attack. here's a few screenshots of how well it's doing oh and i have only went with a poacher 3 games ago after the qarabag game.

so essentially just looking for a few people to use it for 10 - 15 games and let me know how it goes, if it goes well then I'll create seperate thread.

and left foot on left right on right.
View attachment 31605

View attachment 31620

View attachment 31618

View attachment 31617

View attachment 31616

View attachment 31615

View attachment 31607

Last edited:
Dear all,

Is anyone could tell us more about team instruction "Play for set piece" ??

Many thanks.

great tactic! TFF tactics works almost perfect in almost every club.

Just one question, why should we set the training for MR/ML players as inverted wingers - attack while their actual role in the tactic is wide midfielder?
Can someone explain? Has anyone tried to set the role of the MR/ML as inverted wingers in the tactic? Is it improving the goal rate of the MR/ML?

The inverted winger training helps the player train more attributes than the wide midfielder. Thats probably why.

Last edited:
Which foot for the midfielder

Hey Guys,

thanks a lot for this amazing tactic. It works really well.

I have one question.

What should be the strong foot for the left and right out midfielder?

Thanks a lot.

HELP

Can anyone help me please!
I am founding very difficult to use this tatic after downloading and having full familiarity and having correct players in all positions is anything else to do ?
I am desperate to be succefull in this game but right now I am probably the only one who cant get this tatic work. (Tried with FC Porto and Chelsea)

Hey Guys,

thanks a lot for this amazing tactic. It works really well.

I have one question.

What should be the strong foot for the left and right out midfielder?

Thanks a lot.

Hi

As far as I know TFF hasn't made the final decision about it yet

View attachment 31539
I don't understand why stormcaller v14 doesnt work for me like it does for everyone, my team is so underperforming eventhough after so many games..

View attachment 1184791
I don't understand why stormcaller v14 doesnt work for me like it does for everyone, my team is so underperforming eventhough after so many games..

Bring in an assistant manager that has minimum this stats :

View attachment 31538

Minimum : Tactical, Attack & Def, Man management shoud be 14--15

Leave the training to the assist man :

View attachment 31536

AND do not play games with players that are match fit under 90%. NEVER! They do not perform well!

Try it & let us know if there`s improvement!

nice crusho :)

But on a sidenote there, isnt the stats of the assman depending on what you use him for?

i look for:
Motivation (randomly use him for tt)
Tactical Knowledge (use him for OI)
JPA and JPP

and then man management decent.

rest is jsut bonus regarding if you need him to actually carry the training spot he has strong stats in (aka fitness or tactical attack etc)

when hes setting training i dont think it mathers if he has **** stats, but i have yet to read anywere about if any stats ever influences his trainingsetup.

when i swapped assman at vitesse he dident change any of the training the past Assman had set when i asked him :p

Anyone kind enough to elaborate the "tick player instruction" and tell me where/how to do it? i really cant find anything like that in my tactics page.

Back