FM19 Tactics by TFF

Anyone elses stormcaller stopped working?
Hi mate,

As said above, do not hesitate to change tactics because AI adapts after a while to our tactics. In full match I happen to go to Ash v14 to destabilize the AI and it works pretty well.

Guys, I've added a time wasting tactic for Stormcaller V14 to the OP

Last edited:
Can anyone give link to absingher because stormcaller isnt working for me (1W 4D 3L)

Guys, I've added a time wasting tactic for Stormcaller V14 to the OP

Works very well to close the game out. Have been 1-0/2-0 up in a few games with 10/15 minutes to spare and no goals conceded so far.

Thanks TFF.

v14 works like a dream too. Promoted with Derby in the 1st season with 90+ points, so far I'm top 6 in the Prem after 10 or so games.

Southampton, 1st season

Stormcaller V14 :)

dwddw2zzz.png

Hi

What training did you use?

Thanks

on touch

whats the time wasting tactic. cant download the file

whats the differences?

Was having trouble at the lower levels with most tactics since the latest update (even though apparently there was no ME changes?) but Stormcaller v14 has been solid as ****. Got promoted from buli 3 with 1860 Munich and so far doing alright early stages buli 2. I can see it's gonna be tough though as they have NO money and my 'best' players are really starting to ask for unreasonable contracts and getting unhappy.

View attachment 30461

I managed to win the league with Newcastle first season but with only 77 points. In a normal season I would not have.

Back