FM19 Tactics by TFF

anyone got a pic of the strikerless tac? also im hearing that this fm relies on shout outs throughout the match, are these affective as ive never bothered on previous fm, especially last years fm with that dominating tactic

I managed to win the league with Newcastle first season but with only 77 points. In a normal season I would not have.

What is very strange to me that I played like 50 seasons with Newcastle in the same save and Spurs never won the league before;)

will give it a go as cant find a decent 4231, thanks!

Last edited:
View attachment 30410

My third season in a Journeyman-save that i've started.

I took charge of Fremad Amager in Denmark before this season, and started the season brilliantly. As you can see from the pictures, the results started worsening and I can't find the reason for it. The morale in the squad is still good and so far no-one is complaining.

It is worth mentioning that Fremad Amager is predicted to finish 9th in the league, but it's frustrating that the results went from brilliant to absolute sh*t...

Any tips/tricks?

PS: I'm using the Stormcaller (V14)

Last edited:
Hi

I'm having an insane start with R. Sociedad :)

Stormcaller V14 !!!

cs01.png

cs02.png

I even managed to beat Barca away :P

dwd23222.png

Hi mate

Did you use the time wasting tactic? Also, what were your players at ML/MR positions?

Thanks

end of season 5 with sunderland
won the cl in our second cl season with sunderland

View attachment 30380

overall achievements after 5 seasons with sunderland:

1. first place in league one
2. first place in championship
3. first place in premier league + won fa cup
4. first place in premier league + won fa cup + quaterfinals cl
5. first place in premier league + cl win

main team after season 5

View attachment 30379

top 3 scorer of my team in all competitions:

1. 30goals Paulinho
2. 19goals Stengs
3. 18goals Akanji

top 3 assists of my team in all competitions

1. 22assists Pronk
2. 20assists Dembele
3. 15assists Stengs

I'm happy

My Friends,
I spent 3 weeks looking for successful tactic in which my strikers would score goals, but I did not find it. And today I decided to make it. I made a mix of demolisher tactics from fm18 and fm19. So, now i'm very happy. My team started playing fantastically and the results are very good. My strikers score a lot. For example, Alvaro Morata scored only 3 goals in 11 matches before this tactic, and with new tactic he scored 21 goals in 13 matches. So far none of the tactics from this forum gave me this result for the attacker. Everything is based on TFF tactics, I just made a mix. If someone is interested, I can share it. Played with it 13 games, won 10 and 3 draws.

P.S. Sorry for my English.
View attachment 30378View attachment 30377

Last edited:
My Friends,
I spent 3 weeks looking for succesful tactic in which my strikers would score goals, but I did not find it. And today I decided to make it. I made a mix of demolisher tactics from fm18 and fm19. So, now i'm very happy. My team started playing fantastically and the results are very good. My strikers score a lot. For example, Alvaro Morata scored only 3 goals in 11 matches before this tactic, and with new tactic he scored 21 goals in 13 matches. So far none of the tactics from this forum gave me this result for the attacker. Everything is based on TFF tactics, I just made a mix. If someone is interested, I can share it. Played with it 13 games, won 10 and 3 draws.

P.S. Sorry for my English.
View attachment 1186088View attachment 1186089

If you can share please :D

Hey bro i tried +20 tactic (include your old tactic) for one week im tired im bored always get bad scores, im download again ur tactic im trying but i have 2 questions;

1- MR and ML positions which foot use there ? MR Right Foot, ML Left Foot or MR/LF, ML/RF

2- If I have red card or injury, hows change this tactic ?

Sorry my english

Last edited:
After 2 seasons with Boca(2xCopa Libertadoes, 2x win Argentina League), i've began play Crystal Palace. 3rd season little poor, 8th place, behind one point from qualify to Europa League.
4rd season with new transfers like Olmo, Barco, Pintamoni etc i hope that will be better results, 3 easy wins and 1-1 away Liverpool(unfortunately defeat goal in injury time)

Anyone else find this tactic inconsistent? Seem to beat someone comfortable 3-0 then next game lose 3-0 against the same quality team

Hey bro i tried +20 tactic (include your old tactic) for one week im tired im bored always get bad scores, im download again ur tactic im trying but i have 2 questions;

1- MR and ML positions which foot use there ? MR Right Foot, ML Left Foot or MR/LF, ML/RF

2- If I have red card or injury, hows change this tactic ?

Sorry my english

If you cant get anything to work and struggle for resoults with over 20 tactics i recommend you watch some youtube or streamers like bustthenet.
He explains a lot about how things work and i can say that personaly i understand this game a lot better after watching his content although i do not g oas in deep as he does.

MR/ML foots has not been decided yet. i use right on left and left on right :)

Red card take off the AMC. you could take off the striker, but AMC is best.

Anyone else find this tactic inconsistent? Seem to beat someone comfortable 3-0 then next game lose 3-0 against the same quality team

Same as you, played a couple seasons with vitesse and tried several games with wolves and i could beat manu away 4-1 then lose to hudderfield at home 4-0. Ive tried my own tactics and i seem to get the same issue, ive tried all of chicken wings and someone elses and again same issue. I think the game is just completely random and not actually down to tactics anymore.

Same as you, played a couple seasons with vitesse and tried several games with wolves and i could beat manu away 4-1 then lose to hudderfield at home 4-0. Ive tried my own tactics and i seem to get the same issue, ive tried all of chicken wings and someone elses and again same issue. I think the game is just completely random and not actually down to tactics anymore.

there is no tactic which is plug and play, you can download 10-15 tactics and use each of them when the opportunity presents.
you can't use the same tactic let alone for more than 20 games and expect great results as the AI adapts both in formation and mentality.
best thing is to use a tactic which suit best to your players, if you have 2 great strikers that are worthy of the first 11 than u want to use a 2 striker tactic
if you have great mids than its worth to use a more mid based tactic if you want to have the best results. however don't expect it to be game breaking because it won't. there is no beating the ME this year.

my advice? use a tactic that suits your players most .. out of the 500 tactics out there (all work for certain teams) use the one best suit your players and their attributes

Last edited:
there is no tactic which is plug and play, you can download 10-15 tactics and use each of them when the opportunity presents.
you can't use the same tactic let alone for more than 20 games and expect great results as the AI adapts both in formation and mentality.
best thing is to use a tactic which suit best to your players, if you have 2 great strikers that are worthy of the first 11 than u want to use a 2 striker tactic
if you have great mids than its worth to use a more mid based tactic if you want to have the best results. however don't expect it to be game breaking because it won't. there is no beating the ME this year.

my advice? use a tactic that suits your players most .. out of the 500 tactics out there (all work for certain teams) use the one best suit your players and their attributes

The AI doesnt adapts to the formation and the mentality.

The AI doesn't "adapt". The game doesn't have learning AI. What happens is that at mid-season, you side is "re-assessed". And if you are doing well, opposition AI will view you as more of a threat. The odds change. Teams that were attacking you and leaving space are now sitting back more and that space is gone.

Think of it like Leicester. Their title season, they were relegation favorites. Everyone attacked them. They defended well and had endless space to counter attack into. Some teams adapted, and some did not. In FM, more teams would adapt and start to see them as more of a threat after mid-season, meaning that this style would be a bit less successful. It wouldn't necessarily fail entirely, because defending well is still defending well.

If your mids are just passing to each other and that's it, they lack options. This could be because you have very short passing set but players aren't close enough, it could because opposition are packing the midfield with bodies and taking away passing lanes. It could be that you don't have enough attacking options. It could be that those attacking options aren't moving off the ball enough so they are getting marked too easily. Watch the matches. Stop and analyze. When those passes aren't going anywhere, why not? What legit passing options did they have? Why did the player not take the "better" option? Could be a team instruction, role, duty, or even a change of shape that's needed. A common mistake is to use a really high line and then have problems breaking down the opposition. You've compressed them into their zone, which actually makes it easier for them to prevent good shots. Sometimes pulling back can be really effective.

Back