FM19 Tactics by TFF

Sounds good. Looks very much like your succesful FM17 tactic as I remember it. How much would you say the corner setup contributes to the goal scoring?

Sounds good. Looks very much like your succesful FM17 tactic as I remember it. How much would you say the corner setup contributes to the goal scoring?

Hi

I find that since 19.2 patch corners contribute at a normal rate to the goal scoring

I thought that V3 can't be improved any further but after trying V4... I admit that I was wrong :)

Huddersfield - predicted 19th

V4

nmvbvA.png

nmvbvB.png

nmvbvC.png

nmvbvD.png

I think battlemaster time wasting needs adjusting, i have conceded 4 goals in 7 games from the 87+ minute mark when i start using it.

Thank you TFF for the V3 tactic. My spurs save has turned around and is fun again!! I love the way the team plays and the goals seem to be shared around my attacking players. I never score on corners anymore, but it’s not a problem.

Very tempted to try and stop steam from updating anymore now that I’ve finally got a great tactic working! Lol.

Cheers again mate.

Hey mate, could you please share your starting 11. Where do you play Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen in this tactic?

Can I ask, do I play my RB at LB and vice versa? Playing as Forest and an IWB is such a rare player, I have to convert them. So am I better to train my RB's to play down the left?

TFF, where would you play Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen in this tactic ?

Hey mate, could you please share your starting 11. Where do you play Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen in this tactic?

hi mate, I play Alli as amc shadow striker and mostly rotate him with Erikson in the same position. Sometimes I play erikson as CM BBM but I find dembele unreal for me in that position.

Hey Yuzo.
Look@the first page. TFF described the best possivle Players for each Position and he names Eriksen as a MC

MC

( Kevin De Bruyne | Christian Eriksen )

-- High Importance Attributes --
Technique, First Touch, Passing
Vision, Flair, Decisions,
Off The Ball, Anticipation, Teamwork,
Work Rate, Composure, Agility
-- Moderate Importance Attributes --
Positioning, Marking, Tackling
Determination

I hope i could help you a little.
For Delle Ali, just check out his Stats and compare to the Tips from TFF@the Fronpage if he is better for ML/MR or AMC

Hey,

I would play Dele Alli at AMC position and Christian Eriksen at MC position but they will do great at both positions so you can rotate them at these positions

Hi TFF, Battlemaster V3 was a huge improvement to V2! I’ve changed from 2 to 3 with Schalke and since then, I have only conceded 1 goal in 7 games, amazing! Goal production is still not great, but I guess I can’t have it all… Gonna try V4 this evening!

Question: is it important who takes corners? For instance, is it better to have left footed player taking corners on the right side? Corners that swing in? Or doesn’t matter?

Hi TFF, Battlemaster V3 was a huge improvement to V2! I’ve changed from 2 to 3 with Schalke and since then, I have only conceded 1 goal in 7 games, amazing! Goal production is still not great, but I guess I can’t have it all… Gonna try V4 this evening!

Hey,

V4 received a nice boost to the attacking build-up play so the goal scoring has increased decently in V4

Question: is it important who takes corners? For instance, is it better to have left footed player taking corners on the right side? Corners that swing in? Or doesn’t matter?

I suggest not bothering with that… just pick a player with the highest "Corners" attribute and that's all

does the CM position need to be more attacking midfielder or a BBM with good tackling stats. Cheers m8

Hey mate,

Of course, it's great if you can get a CM which has all attributes: Attacking and Defensive at high level but that very often is not possible, especially, if you don't have access to the best world players in the game so if you have to choose then I suggest preferring Attacking attributes over Defensive attributes for the CM position

Last edited:
Hey mate :) I have to ask some questions..

1) Do you use any opposition instructions? and do you use team instructions during the game and how ( eg. what when losing what when draw )

2) what you telling on pre game, on the halftime and at the end of the game in team talks?

Thanks a lot...

Ps..if tou could..post pictures of that

Hey mate :) I have to ask some questions..

1) Do you use any opposition instructions? and do you use team instructions during the game and how ( eg. what when losing what when draw )

Hey,

I suggest not setting any Opposition Instructions and not letting your assistant manager to do that

Btw, this information should be at the OP but I somehow missed it but now I've added it to the OP

2) what you telling on pre game, on the halftime and at the end of the game in team talks?

Thanks a lot...

Ps..if tou could..post pictures of that

There are many myths around "Team Talks" but the truth is tha's a very simple thing and long time ago SI made it even easier to understand

When you do Team Talks the only thing you should care about is getting "Green Reaction" for many of your players as possible and that's all…

I'm sure that after spending a little time any person is capable to find options which give the most "Green Reaction" in different situation... it's a very simple thing

V4 works incredible in my Fiorentina save

I can say that it's the best tactic I've tried so far

Thank you :)

incv001.png

incv002.png

incv003.png

incv004.png

Back