FM19 Tactics by TFF

And do you have some suggestions about shoots in target...maybe how to set team training (until now my assistant do that staf...i set just individual).... I have played last game against much weaker opponent and i have 43 shoots just 10 in target and win by just 1:0 and that thing ****** me off every single time...

One more question TFF. If I use the filters and a player pops up as suitable for a certain position, e.g. Dybala is listed as one of the players the MR position, but is not natural/accomplished/ even competent at that position . Do you think it is worth buying the player (Dybala in this instance) and training him to learn that position or am I better of just getting a natural?

Still good for 19.2.1? I believe Throw In Exploit is now longer good :S

Last edited:
One more question TFF. If I use the filters and a player pops up as suitable for a certain position, e.g. Dybala is listed as one of the players the MR position, but is not natural/accomplished/ even competent at that position . Do you think it is worth buying the player (Dybala in this instance) and training him to learn that position or am I better of just getting a natural?

Unfortunately, there's a lack of configuration capabilities in the searching players UI which is built into the game…

I did my best in order to make finding players for this tactic easier but as you can see sometimes you might encounter cases like with Dybala when a player has no rating for the position at all and that why's you need to inspect players before you make any final decisions about them even they were found using the filters.

Regarding Dybala I'd say if he hasn't got any rating at all for MR position then it might take him few seasons to get at least "Accomplished" for MR position which would be enough… are you ready to wait for such long? If not then don't buy him for the MR position :)

And do you have some suggestions about shoots in target...maybe how to set team training (until now my assistant do that staf...i set just individual).... I have played last game against much weaker opponent and i have 43 shoots just 10 in target and win by just 1:0 and that thing ****** me off every single time...

Mate, that's the way FM19 works…

As you can see in FM19 sometimes you need to have 50+ shots to score just few goals…

What we can do about? Only cry and hope that someday SI will make a better football manger :)

Btw, it's worth checking Finishing, Composure, Decision, Concentration attributes of your players at ST/AMC/ML/MR positions because if your players at these positions have these attributes at low level then your team won't be scoring even with 100 shots because it's the way FM works… No scoring attributes = No goal for you ;)

Last edited:
Hey tff, mate, would you use paul pogba as MC or AMC? thanks again for this amazing tactic.

should i open a new save for 19.2.1? what are the cahnges?

didnt you read a few posts up? youre fine to make a new save, they say theres no ME changes

but because you dont wanna look here are the changes

- Further stability fixes
- Fix for Romanian U22 Homegrown Registration Rule
- Eligibility fix for Euro Cup U21 players

Please try my tweaked version of stormcaller, i won everything in first season with Inter Milan and i think its even stronger this season.

Thanks for that tweaked tactic. It's really fun to play with it and it works great.

[CITA = nufcmichael; 3186798] Decided to test the Battlemaster.

Changed the counterpress to regroup.

Amazing, as you can see on the results. I'm playing with Aalborg.

View attachment 1190030[/ CITAR]
What tactics do you use?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

Guy, this update has increased the tactic efficiency about 30% which is freaking huge :)

I'd say there's 99.9% probability that Battlemaster V5 is my last tactic until the next significant ME changes which might happen in the future.

I find that Battlemaster V5 includes all things which works the most efficient under the current ME.

Battlemaster-V5.png

Ok, so for example in v4 i have tousart as DM(DLP) and Havertz as CM(BBM)... so further play Tousart - DLP and Havertz - BBM with update tactic?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

Guy, this update has increased the tactic efficiency about 30% which is freaking huge :)

I'd say there's 99.9% probability that Battlemaster V5 is my last tactic until the next significant ME changes which might happen in the future.

I find that Battlemaster V5 includes all things which works the most efficient under the current ME.

Battlemaster-V5.png

hey tff version5 MC's invidual Training?

MCR – Deep Lying Playmaker ( Defend )

Ok, so for example in v4 i have tousart as DM(DLP) and Havertz as CM(BBM)... so further play Tousart - DLP and Havertz - BBM with update tactic?

Hey mate,

I've updated the OP to fit the latest version... I suggest you check it... it should answer your question

Last edited:
PPM

hi TFF whats is the best PPM for DR/DL and MR/ML

cause both of em inverted,,
should i let them both have cut inside?
or DR/DL Wide and MR/ML Cut?
or DR/DL Cut and MR/ML Wide?

Hi TFF,
Is it ok to move the DLP to the left and the BBM to the right?

Back